ADVERTISEMENT

Stolen Valor Walz

Repost. Can the deplorables try reading the board before they continue spamming the same tweets and stories? It’s a constant issue with you ethically bankrupts.

Repost. Can the deplorables try reading the board before they continue spamming the same tweets and stories? It’s a constant issue with you ethically bankrupts.

How about no? Read them and weep or ignore them, whiny.

iu

Trying to sway those on here about Tim walz. Trying to hide his crimes. Dems always running and hiding. Just like Tim did. Gutless chicken shit is what Tim is

Reactions: rvntx and 30CAT
Harris is stupid silly as a 10yr old and possibly just an old whore who has used her pussy for political gain. A nasty skank for president just wont happen.

Hiding from the press and declaring Trump is afraid to debate her. Trump will destroy her. The dumbass leftist would have done better if they had chosen Courtney Love instead of whoreharris

Reactions: rvntx
You got that right but never getting a ticket until I was 60 might disqualify me. But several psychologist said I had a criminal mind with intent to break rules. Guilty as charged.Thank you for your vote of confidence. I m a expert and now a expert with a clear thinking mind.

Thank you for that major contribution.
It happened yesterday with a deplorable. It happened today with a deplorable. It happens multiple times each week with you deplorables. Stop wasting our time, stop wasting the bandwidth of this site, and take some responsibility for this board.

Do you condemn ET? I’m sure that fvcker still does the exact same cut and past routine.

Reactions: WVUSerg
It's funny rifle uses the word deployable's when the left is running the biggest deployable of all. Rifle seriously have you sit and listened to her. It's painful to listen to such a silly silly ignorant woman.

It happened yesterday with a deplorable. It happened today with a deplorable. It happens multiple times each week with you deplorables. Stop wasting our time, stop wasting the bandwidth of this site, and take some responsibility for this board.

Shut up

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
It's funny rifle uses the word deployable's when the left is running the biggest deployable of all. Rifle seriously have you sit and listened to her. It's painful to listen to such a silly silly ignorant woman.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide

sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

Trump in a landslide

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Voting for a sexual abusing convicted felon is a totally normal and Christian thing to do. Everyone does it. Just kidding.

Interesting. I've never seen a "paid letter" in a newspaper before. So this newspaper will take money to put a political ad in the letters to the editor? Who is paying for it? Could these "concerned" vets just write, you know, a "regular" letter to the editor? I see these "regular" letters on the website. Seriously, this is fascinating, I've read a lot of newspapers over the years and this is off the reservation, this certainly blurs some lines. Can you also purchase an article on the front page? Wild.

Interesting. I've never seen a "paid letter" in a newspaper before. So this newspaper will take money to put a political ad in the letters to the editor? Who is paying for it? Could these "concerned" vets just write, you know, a "regular" letter to the editor? I see these "regular" letters on the website. Seriously, this is fascinating, I've read a lot of newspapers over the years and this is off the reservation, this certainly blurs some lines. Can you also purchase an article on the front page? Wild.
The closet door is open, just come on out and self identify as the liberal that you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc22 and 19MU88
You are either trolling or incredibly naive.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
What will he abandon as VP?
Fraud, election denying, attempting to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, french kissing Putin and Un, sexual abuse, refusing to return top secret documents, tax cuts for the rich, creating fake electors, whining about mail in ballots, etc.

Nearly a quarter of a century of military service without having a single bone spur. Amazing.

Nearly a quarter of a century of military service without having a single bone spur. Amazing.
Just lied about rank, avoided a deployment, and told a crowd while running for office about being in war. His fellow high ranking NCO's don't think much of him.

What will he abandon as VP?
Same things he and nutty liberals have continued to abandon. Honesty, the border, out of control inflation, cops, the middle class, the military, our natural resources for energy.

I bet greed won't abandon the morons. Hopefully he's honoring his perma-ban. Mr. Sistersville called him a loser. I agree with Mr. Sistersville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT