ADVERTISEMENT

Stolen Valor Walz

It is ALL over social media from people that he served with, multiple people are outing his lies and cowardice. It’s called Google, don’t be lazy. It’s all over X, FB, etc.
If it is "all over social media from people that he served with" and "multiple people are outing his lies," then it should be very easy for you to list some of those people he served with who are claiming those things.

I'll wait.

2nd dumbest of dumbasses on this board. Vets who served with your hero Walz are making the accusations.
Names, moron. There is a reason neither of you can give the names.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
If it is "all over social media from people that he served with" and "multiple people are outing his lies," then it should be very easy for you to list some of those people he served with who are claiming those things.

I'll wait.

Names, moron. There is a reason neither of you can give the names.

I posted one, Pedo-puss.

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
I posted one, Pedo-puss.

well, you certainly dispensed of him quickly.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
I posted one, Pedo-puss.

He’s surpassed ET as the biggest troll on here.

I posted one, Pedo-puss.
well, you certainly dispensed of him quickly.
He’s surpassed ET as the biggest troll on here.
I knew that one of you morons would fall for it. i didn't expect this many to jump in and expose yourselves as fools.

So according to your link, Thomas Behrends is the guy who is making these allegations. Well, let's look at who Thomas is and what you'd expect from him. Since his Facebook is open, it makes it easy:

This moron, years ago, created a change.org petition against Walz and complained about far more than this service claims:

So what do you morons think? Would a guy this unhinged really take a reasonable stance and evaluate both sides of the topic or would he jump on whichever side helps his deplorables? The guy is about as far from unbiased as one could possibly be, and he has a long history of attacking Walz about many things other than his service.

Thanks for playing.

My son, 19, was killed in Iraq serving in the military unit Tim Walz 'abandoned': I'll never trust Kamala Harris' VP pick who took the 'coward's way out'​

When soldier Kyle Miller was killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq on June 29, 2006, the man expected to lead them into combat was not there.

Tim Walz, who would go on to be Kamala Harris' running mate, left his Minnesota National Guard unit two months before it deployed - and some will never trust him again.

That includes Miller's mother who delivered a damning verdict on Walz's character, accusing him of taking the 'coward's way out' and 'running away' by opting to campaign for Congress instead of going to Iraq to face danger with her son.

In an emotional interview with DailyMail.com, nearly two decades after 19-year-old Kyle's death, Kathy Miller said: ‘I don’t think it’s fair that (Walz) takes credit when he didn’t step up to the plate.

'Walz claims a rank he never earned. When he was called to serve, and protect our country he didn’t.

'To publicly present false prestige of his unearned rank an inaccurate representation, is a falsehood of who he truly is.

'My son stepped up to the plate. All our sons stepped up.

'My son wasn’t even 21 years old. He couldn’t even buy alcohol. Yet he took the step to serve our country while Walz found the best way to run away.'

'It was the coward's way out.'

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Shut up. He is on video lying about his service. His records show different that what he has promoted and said. People he served with are coming out and saying he is not telling the truth.
You shut up. Punk
You're a lying idiot and oath breaker. NOTHING you say about anything has credibility.

My son, 19, was killed in Iraq serving in the military unit Tim Walz 'abandoned': I'll never trust Kamala Harris' VP pick who took the 'coward's way out'​

When soldier Kyle Miller was killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq on June 29, 2006, the man expected to lead them into combat was not there.

Tim Walz, who would go on to be Kamala Harris' running mate, left his Minnesota National Guard unit two months before it deployed - and some will never trust him again.

That includes Miller's mother who delivered a damning verdict on Walz's character, accusing him of taking the 'coward's way out' and 'running away' by opting to campaign for Congress instead of going to Iraq to face danger with her son.

In an emotional interview with DailyMail.com, nearly two decades after 19-year-old Kyle's death, Kathy Miller said: ‘I don’t think it’s fair that (Walz) takes credit when he didn’t step up to the plate.

'Walz claims a rank he never earned. When he was called to serve, and protect our country he didn’t.

'To publicly present false prestige of his unearned rank an inaccurate representation, is a falsehood of who he truly is.

'My son wasn’t even 21 years old. He couldn’t even buy alcohol. Yet he took the step to serve our country while Walz found the best way to run away.'

You're a lying idiot and oath breaker. NOTHING you say about anything has credibility.

In before Miller's mom is called "unhinged".

In before Miller's mom is called "unhinged".
It's normal to want to blame the passing of a loved one on somebody else. It's part of the anger stage of grieving, and it is pushed more by morons like those in this thread. So again, if you're in the military, you should not run for Congress. Got it.

I don't rifle or anyone is that big of a dumbass.

Try that again, moron.

I knew that one of you morons would fall for it. i didn't expect this many to jump in and expose yourselves as fools.

So according to your link, Thomas Behrends is the guy who is making these allegations. Well, let's look at who Thomas is and what you'd expect from him. Since his Facebook is open, it makes it easy:

This moron, years ago, created a change.org petition against Walz and complained about far more than this service claims:

So what do you morons think? Would a guy this unhinged really take a reasonable stance and evaluate both sides of the topic or would he jump on whichever side helps his deplorables? The guy is about as far from unbiased as one could possibly be, and he has a long history of attacking Walz about many things other than his service.

Thanks for playing.

Awww....Would you look at that? Pedo-puss is, as usual, proclaiming victory even though he's dead wrong.

Then he says "Thanks for playing" which only further proves bleaters think this is a game of "my team versus yours."

As with all bleaters, Pedo-puss puts team over country, thus the lack of debating policies.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

It's normal to want to blame the passing of a loved one on somebody else. It's part of the anger stage of grieving, and it is pushed more by morons like those in this thread. So again, if you're in the military, you should not run for Congress. Got it.

Try that again, moron.

I guarantee, you know exactly what I meant. This is the garbage that makes you a pussy, pussy.

Thanks for playing.
Please watch CNN, your liberal network isn’t big on the guy either.

As with all bleaters, Pedo-puss puts team over country, thus the lack of debating policies.
I did that before, and you ran because you can't handle policy discussions that require intelligence.

Here, I will give you some more: further reducing the corporate tax rate and also eliminating social security tax which will result in nearly $2 trillion lost for an already hurting program. Brilliant. It's like the 8th grade student council presidential candidate promising no homework and two hours of recess if you vote for him.

It's like the 8th grade student council presidential candidate promising no homework and two hours of recess if you vote for him.
yep. Sort of like Kamala promising to lower prices if she's elected, despite already being in office and able to influence policies that "lower prices".

So again, if you're in the military, you should not run for Congress.
More like, if you're in the military and claim you "went to war" but didn't, you should not run for congress. I expected you to mock Walz's service the way you mock others on here who were also in the military but haven't seen it yet. Yes, you're a typical hypocrite. Carry on.

reducing the corporate tax rate and also eliminating social security tax which will result in nearly $2 trillion lost for an already hurting program

You haven't given several, let alone 15-25. So far....One.

I agree. Without a plan to make up the cost, it's a very bad idea. Won't happen and even if it did, it's not near the danger to our country as Democrat policies.

Open borders, paying for unvetted, illegal foreign immigrants' housing, food, Healthcare, education, giving them driver's license and trying to allow them to vote.

Open borders increasing drug trafficking and sex trafficking.

Giving minors access to attempts at impossible, irreversible, sex changes, woke, hiring based on gender, sexual preference and race. We lowly citizens can't hire based on those factors, but is exactly why Commie-la is where she is.

Fighting our 2nd amendment
Fighting our free speech
Horrible foreign policies

Way too many entitlements forcing dependency on government instead of self-sufficiency.

Dividing our country using race and gender identity.

Attacking people of faith

I agree. Without a plan to make up the cost, it's a very bad idea. Won't happen and even if it did, it's not near the danger to our country as Democrat policies.

Open borders, paying for unvetted, illegal foreign immigrants' housing, food, Healthcare, education, giving them driver's license and trying to allow them to vote.

Open borders increasing drug trafficking and sex trafficking.

Giving minors access to attempts at impossible, irreversible, sex changes, woke, hiring based on gender, sexual preference and race. We lowly citizens can't hire based on those factors, but is exactly why Commie-la is where she is.

Fighting our 2nd amendment
Fighting our free speech
Horrible foreign policies

Way too many entitlements forcing dependency on government instead of self-sufficiency.

Dividing our country using race and gender identity.

Attacking people of faith
He mentions reducing corporate tax one second, then has been on here bragging about hiding money in reservations the next. Everyone but him should pay…liberal logic.

Reactions: 30CAT
yep. Sort of like Kamala promising to lower prices if she's elected, despite already being in office and able to influence policies that "lower prices".
Sort of but not really. There is a huge difference between president and VP. Further, as I have repeatedly said, this administration has done an exemplary job with the soft landing so far due to something that was (mostly) out of the control of both trump and Biden. Inflation? Sure. Increase in wages almost to the same extent? Yep.

I expected you to mock Walz's service the way you mock others on here who were also in the military but haven't seen it yet. Yes, you're a typical hypocrite. Carry on.
I don't mock people for being in the military, moron. I mock people who served who try to act like they did it out of the goodness of their heart, out of a feeling of American pride, or to help the country. The overwhelming majority, including the "suckers" and "losers" on this board who served, did it overwhelmingly for one reason only: it was their best option for their own life.

I still appreciate their service and make sure their wives are content while their husbands are deployed, but I don't allow them to make the above claim without calling them out on their bullshit. In almost every case, they served because they weren't intelligent enough or athletic enough to receive financial help for college, didn't want to go to a community college, didn't want to enroll in school and also work five days a week, and/or didn't want to have student loans they would have to pay off after graduating.

Moron, search for "Bears Ears" and you'll find a post where I made several. Hell, I just made two in one post in this thread, yet your dumbass says it was "one." Are you using Banker's calculator?

He mentions reducing corporate tax one second, then has been on here bragging about hiding money in reservations the next. Everyone but him should pay…liberal logic.
This is far above your pay grade, private, so I don't expect you to understand. It is a completely legal alternative to sending money offshore as many companies like trump's, do. It's not "hiding" money in any way. I pay and utilize the rights I have under the tax code.

• Haha
Moron, search for "Bears Ears" and you'll find a post where I made several. Hell, I just made two in one post in this thread, yet your dumbass says it was "one." Are you using Banker's calculator?

Well, you fart, I agree with the policy of cutting corporate tax.

Care to give your take on the policies I mentioned or do you agree with them?

Well, dipshit, those weren't in response to me. Believe it or not, I don't look at everything you post, stick stroker.
1) trump's reduction of Bears Ears by 85%, which not coincidentally, came after significant lobbying from a uranium firm that wanted to mine and develop the area.

Waaah... a disguised government takeover of our land, with a homObama-established monument. With it or without it, doesn't affect me. If Trump gets reelected I hope he does it again. It's ridiculous.

2) His executive order to allow employers to stop paying social security payroll tax on low earners.

More than paid for by restructuring, no hurt to employees and reducing our deficit by over a trillion in 10 years

3) Tax cuts in 2017 which led to the DOW doing nothing for 18 months.

Wasn't a huge fan. Was great short term, but lost long term. Nothing huge like you're trying to portray.

4) The abysmal handling of Covid in numerous ways which led to the U.S. having a significantly higher death rate than the rest of the world.

Democrat policies hurt us dramatically worse.
5) Capping SALT, which has a major impact on me.

A positive impact.

6) Stripping the EPA which has and will continue to have major negative impact.

Of what?

The same with the Department of Education.

Of what?

7) Withdrawing from international treaties which has left the U.S. toothless and helped strengthen our enemies.

But you're good with Democrats bending over for our adversaries?

8) Screwing up the budget that led to the longest government freeze in history.

So Pedo-Joe and Commie-la is doing well, balancing our budget? Can you be more of a bleater?

9) Loss in reproductive rights.

What are you talking about? Taking it from the Federal government and handing it over to the state as it should be? Dumbass.

10) His border dispute with Mexico, his lies, and his policies which wasted money.

Dispute, policies and lies? Please elaborate.

11) His SCOTUS nominations

Awww...You didn't get the progressive anti-constitutional justices you wanted? We need justices who know what a woman is, no?

12) Fvcking up the census, which has a major impact on representation and funding.

Illegal, foreign, nationals shouldn't not count, dumbass. U.S. Citizens. Period. But we all know why the America-haters want to count them

13) Dreamers

What about the illegal aliens? Legally become a citizen like the millions before them.

I would say a General Officer had to sign off on that one. Probably the AG of the MN National Guard. It would have to be a major **** up for his rank to be reduced at that level. That would be my humble opinion. At that level they usually protect their own or get reassigned, etc. Or you keep the rank and go do a desk job somewhere. Pretty sure a General, probably a 2 star would have to reduce that rank.

This clown is a dirt bag. That SOB will have zero respect from the military. Not just for that but, lying about carrying his weapon in war and hopping out on a deployment he knew was coming.
You're a lying idiot oath breaker with zero credibility.

Well, dipshit, those weren't in response to me. Believe it or not, I don't look at everything you post, stick stroker.
In that case, it's pretty stupid of you to make the claims that you have about me claiming that I have never listed policies I disagree with him on, now isn't it?

More, you liked multiple posts in that thread yet claim you didn't see it? This is a good time to tell us you aren't a liar again.

Waaah... a disguised government takeover of our land, with a homObama-established monument. With it or without it, doesn't affect me. If Trump gets reelected I hope he does it again. It's ridiculous.
And that's why you're a deplorable. You don't care about right vs. wrong. You don't care about helping others. You only care about what affects you. It's the definition of a deplorable.

Ugghhh no.....
Uhh, yes, moron:

Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said. Walz retired the next day.

Uhh, yes, moron:

Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said. Walz retired the next day.
Tell us you know absolutely nothing about the military without saying you know nothing about the military.

This is the most unrealistic and unlikely version of what happened and/or is missing a tremendous amount of details.

Nobody gets a major promotion like that and then simply doesn't get around to submitting paperwork.

• Haha
Tell us you know absolutely nothing about the military without saying you know nothing about the military.

This is the most unrealistic and unlikely version of what happened and/or is missing a tremendous amount of details.

Nobody gets a major promotion like that and then simply doesn't get around to submitting paperwork.
So the people who served with him, including one who vehemently disagreed with his politics, are lying.

It’s amazing how that always works:

Guys who agree with your political stance but have a story confirming the democrat’s version of a story are lying.

Guys who agree with your political stance but have a story refuting the republican’s version of a story are lying.

And that's why you're a deplorable. You don't care about right vs. wrong. You don't care about helping others. You only care about what affects you. It's the definition of a deplorable.

I for sure care about others, cock pocket. Unlike you, I care a lot about others. Starting with American citizens.

It's government land-grabbing, ballsack.

I definitely care what's right and wrong.

Far more examples of you choosing wrong over right...Such as...

Open borders. Drag queen story hour. Impossible attempts to change the sex of a child. Killing children. Foreign nationals before American citizens. Government dependency over self-sufficiency. Attacking people of faith. Men can get pregnant. Men competing against women. Men sharing restrooms, locker rooms and showers with women and little girls. Drug and sex trafficking made easy. Pedophilia story books for children in schools. Canceling culture. Canceling parents. No mother or father. More than two genders. Attacks to our Constitution. Unvetted and unearned citizenship. Jobs given to people based on race, gender and sexual preference.

I could go on.

You say you're not for it?

Well, sir, you vote for it, therefore you are.

Uhh, yes, moron:

Ughhh no, that mo fo got busted down in rank. Command Sergeant to Master Sergeant? Damn, he got busted big time. That's two ranks, dingleberry. That mo fo got busted down, probably by a 2 star. In reality going from CSM to MSG is way down an org chart. He ****ed up big time. Plus, he must have turned into a real douche bag for that to happen.

Last edited:
Ughhh no, that mo fo got busted down in rank. Command Sergeant to Master Sergeant? Damn, he got busted big time. That's two ranks, dingleberry. That mo fo got busted down, probably by a 2 star. In reality going from CSM to MSG is way down an org chart. He ****ed up big time. Plus, he must have turned into a real douche bag for that to happen.
You're a lying idiot oath breaker. You have zero credibility.

Walz, 60, enlisted in the National Guard on April 8, 1981 at the age of 17. While serving, he held multiple positions within field artillery, including firing battery chief, operations sergeant and first sergeant, and he culminated his career serving as the command sergeant major for the battalion, said Lt. Col. Kristen Augé, the Minnesota National Guard’s state public affairs officer.

Walz retired in 2005 as a master sergeant because “he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy,” Augé said. Command sergeants major who don’t complete the Sergeants Major Course revert back to their prior rank, she explained.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT