ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Attack on Kabul Airport

No you're not.
But I give him credit for doing what the last 3 presidents didn't have the guts to do.
The last three Presidents weren't stupid enough to allow their own troops to get massacred, nor were they stupid enough to leave behind all of their military equipment, nor were they stupid enough to leave behind their own people.

Sounds like the only guts Biden has are in his head.

Reactions: Jartard
The last three Presidents weren't stupid enough to allow their own troops to get massacred, nor were they stupid enough to leave behind all of their military equipment, nor were they stupid enough to leave behind their own people.

Sounds like the only guts Biden has are in his head.
And they all left office with the military still bogged down in Afghanistan. Idiot.

Like I said. Biden is doing what the last 3 presidents failed to do. The withdrawal has cost lives, but it will save many more.

Sometimes you just need to work smarter, not harder. The heaviest lifting was already done. It is usually less tasking to hold ground rather than gain ground.

A fatal funnel, a choke point, relying on the taliban for security.

They had to have known better.

210824133959-02-afghanistan-0823-kabul-super-169.jpg

Like I said. Biden is doing what the last 3 presidents failed to do. The withdrawal has cost lives, but it will save many more.

So Biden gets all of the credit for the withdrawal (which was originally Trump's plan) but none of the blame for botching same withdrawal???

The world, except in your alternate universe, doesn't work like that...

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT