ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Attack on Kabul Airport

You missed what I said.
You missed my post above yours. I believe Taliban would immediately benefit from a US response....as long as we still GTFO.

It's an odd thing when one has to momentarily root for the Taliban for a couple of days. Then I can get back to rooting for the resistance. But I fear this will descend into a fairly long civil war....giving us a big reason to keep fvcking around there.

No American President I can think of, including Jimmy Carter, would sit back and do things this way. This is one of the most inept and disgusting things I have ever seen.

Joe Biden is inept and unfit to be to be Command In Chief. As a parent of a current service member, I have doubts that he is fit to lead. Congress needs to do something. He is putting our troops and country in grave danger.

No American President I can think of, including Jimmy Carter, would sit back and do things this way. This is one of the most inept and disgusting things I have ever seen.

Joe Biden is inept and unfit to be to be Command In Chief. As a parent of a current service member, I have doubts that he is fit to lead. Congress needs to do something. He is putting our troops and country in grave danger.
He's supposed to address the nation at 5 today, in just ten minutes. Anything short of resigning from office, and I'll be pissed. He has to go now. The nation and our outstanding men and women in military are in peril with this clown. That's not only today, but any day from this day forward. He's not up to the job, and the hell of it is, everybody knew this over a year and a half back.

Be careful what you're asking for. Anyone thinking Kamala would be any better than the current Eggplant napping in the Oval Office will be sadly mistaken.

As much as I want every decision maker involved tarred and feathered, we don't need the turmoil right now. But I cannot wait for that day to come.

Reactions: Jartard
I have been on the road at a business meeting and just know saw the news on this thread. So very sad and so very avoidable. We all were worried that our troops were sitting ducks being surrounded on all four sides.

This ranks as one of the most troubling days to me for our politicians putting our young men unnecessarily in Harm's Way...😡

Also if the POTUS just speaks and takes (some) questions is it normal for the press secretary to come on after him ?

Maybe it is? Seems weird .

I've seen long tabs and Airborne wings get pulled. The wings were cut off a uniform in front of a formation. Ouch.

Legit question though.

I was in a restaurant while the speech was on and couldn’t hear what he was saying what the hell was he doing with his hands?

I've seen long tabs and Airborne wings get pulled. The wings were cut off a uniform in front of a formation. Ouch.

Legit question though.
Ouch, heard some guys with ranger tabs say Milley needs his tab taken away for breaking the Ranger Creed.

herd some say a year one cadet would know not to do this plan.

Ouch, heard some guys with ranger tabs say Milley needs his tab taken away for breaking the Ranger Creed.

herd some say a year one cadet would know not to do this plan.

Milley was an XO and CDR in CAG. He spent (as far as I know), 7 years in CAG, maybe more.

He knows this shit. It's weird. I don't understand why/how he could be apart of all this.

Mush, says "We will hunt you down and we will make you pay."

What a fvcking reactionary asshole he is.

Milley was an XO and CDR in CAG. He spent (as far as I know), 7 years in CAG, maybe more.

He knows this shit. It's weird. I don't understand why/how he could be apart of all this.
Me either. I am just a low level hack. But, I am like men like Milley should know better. It makes no sense to me. A lieutenant should know better.

Me either. I am just a low level hack. But, I am like men like Milley should know better. It makes no sense to me. A lieutenant should know better.

That's why I feel all this was dictated, not war-roomed.

It took me 10 seconds to overview a withdrawal. I'm nobody, I'm certainly not strategic level. The task force was formed in June (so once again, fvck that 18 months bullshit (June follows May 1st for the dumbfvck commie sympathetics)). They had months to plan, and this is what we're left with.

It starts and ends with Bagram.

I have a mil/vet/SF twitter group that's doing a Twitter spaces chat if anyone is interested. Starts at 830. I'll try and link if I can. Smart guys, long tabs, direct from the mouths...

Reactions: i am herdman
That's why I feel all this was dictated, not war-roomed.

It took me 10 seconds to overview a withdrawal. I'm nobody, I'm certainly not strategic level. The task force was formed in June (so once again, fvck that 18 months bullshit (June follows May 1st for the dumbfvck commie sympathetics)). They had months to plan, and this is what we're left with.

It starts and ends with Bagram.
I believe the 82nd was going back to get bagram back and were told no, just my opinion. That reporter asked that the other day and the DOD spokesperson played dumb. I think she had a good question and said she had heard it. She worked for Fox, short hair lady with gray hair.

I believe the 82nd was going back to get bagram back and were told no, just my opinion. That reporter sked that the other day and the DOD spokesperson played dumb. I think she had a good question and said she had heard it.

That makes sense based on a veiled discussion I had the other day with someone.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT