ADVERTISEMENT

TDS on overload

And no, a constitutional republic is not government ruled by a constitution. That would be a constitutional anything. Communist China is ruled by a constitution. Iran has a constitution. Interestingly, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, while a monarchy, says its constitution is the Koran...and I have heard some Christians say such should be the case with the USA and the Holy Bible, which is as good an argument for separation of church and state as any.

Constitutional Republic definition by the Oxford Dictionary is given as, A form of government which is a republican government which is governed on the basis of the Law of constitution.

We are NOT a democracy.

Just a heads up the left absolutely does not want a true democracy because that shit tends to go sideways and not in marginalized groups’ favor pretty quickly.
Yep, always. Athenian democracy is well known for brutality, higher levels of misogyny and slavery than other contemporary socitities, and general overall shittiness.

Yep, always. Athenian democracy is well known for brutality, higher levels of misogyny and slavery than other contemporary socitities, and general overall shittiness.

Good thing we are a constitutional republic.

Well damn I guess you’re right. Might want to tell noted radical leftist Donald Trump that Biden can’t be the destroyer of American Democracy, since there isn’t one anyway!

If I could I would. I'm no loyaltist, unlike bleaters.

and democrats made shit up. The FBI also influence social media gianst to influence an elecction.

But, that is ok when Dems cheat, isn't it?
The russians attempted to help your orange jesus win a presidential election. That's a matter of fact. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker

The russians attempted to help your orange jesus win a presidential election. That's a matter of fact.

Russia is going to do what Russia does. What are The People in the great U.S. of A. supposed to do about it?

homObama spied on the Trump campaign, Hilliary paid for a fake dossier and the entire left joined in on the lie, including you and the rest of your fellow bleaters, which got him impeachment on a complete lie.

Your dumbass wants to bitch about what Russia does, while attaching yourself to and totally ignoring what you bleaters and the Democrat party did? That's not a threat to the American way?

Wake TF up, dumbass.

Well damn I guess you’re right. Might want to tell noted radical leftist Donald Trump that Biden can’t be the destroyer of American Democracy, since there isn’t one anyway!

Since your side invented that term he's doing what intelligent people do - he's speaking to his audience...

Reactions: 30CAT
Since your side invented that term he's doing what intelligent people do - he's speaking to his audience...

He’s using the term the same way the vast majority of people do. People call our system of government a Democracy. People from both parties. People all over the political spectrum. It isn’t. Sometimes that’s a distinction that needs to be made, sometimes it’s just to needle at someone and doesn’t do anything to make a point, and here it’s just derailing things because no one here thinks the US has an actual Democracy as its system of government.

He’s using the term the same way the vast majority of people do. People call our system of government a Democracy. People from both parties. People all over the political spectrum. It isn’t. Sometimes that’s a distinction that needs to be made, sometimes it’s just to needle at someone and doesn’t do anything to make a point, and here it’s just derailing things because no one here thinks the US has an actual Democracy as its system of government.

Democrat vs Republican... Think of the origins of both of those words...

I agree about the word but disagree that no one here thinks we have a democracy. Democracy is being, and has been, taught in schools.

Reactions: 30CAT
Democrat vs Republican... Think of the origins of both of those words...

I agree about the word but disagree that no one here thinks we have a democracy. Democracy is being, and has been, taught in schools.

Well back when they were the Southern Mother****in Democratic Republicans the Dems had both!

The actual governmental form of Democracy, or simply saying “America is a Democracy” like most people would? I mean, we were taught about the actual Athenian Democracy in school, and the differences between that and our system.

And when I said “here” I meant “in this conversation,” not “in the US.”

Reactions: KyMUfan
Russia is going to do what Russia does. What are The People in the great U.S. of A. supposed to do about it?
You're supposed to believe putin over the U.S. national security agency like your orange jesus did. check.
homObama spied on the Trump campaign, Hilliary paid for a fake dossier and the entire left joined in on the lie, including you and the rest of your fellow bleaters, which got him impeachment on a complete lie.
You're a lying idiot.

Not surprising that, in all of his incoherent rambling, @Raoul Duke MU has failed to comment on the lunacy displayed by his Leftist peers.

The russians attempted to help your orange jesus win a presidential election. That's a matter of fact. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker
That wasn't the question.

How about this one, in the 2016 election did any states illegally change voting rules? I know one state did in the 2020 election.

That wasn't the question.

How about this one, in the 2016 election did any states illegally change voting rules? I know one state did in the 2020 election.
NO. Zero states illegally changed voting rules in 2020. How about a link to the 2016 rules that were illegal.

Did PA go through their legislative branch to change election rules? Unconstitutional rule changes.
They were not considered illegal, and they weren't unconstitutional until they were ruled to be unconstituional AFTER THE ELECTION. That means they were neither illegal nor unconstitutional before or during the election.

Now what about those 2016 rules that were illegal....

Funny, he usually doesn't point out idiocy with academic facts....he just calls out the liars, and there are plenty on here.

Why doesn't he call himself out more? You know as well as everyone on this board does, he greatly exaggerates his accusations, ignores truth by repeating the liar accusations over and over and of course can't admit the truth, like yourself.

Reactions: WVUSerg and KyMUfan
Why doesn't he call himself out more? You know as well as everyone on this board does, he greatly exaggerates his accusations, ignores truth by repeating the liar accusations over and over and of course can't admit the truth, like yourself.
You're a lying idiot.

They were not considered illegal, and they weren't unconstitutional until they were ruled to be unconstituional AFTER THE ELECTION. That means they were neither illegal nor unconstitutional before or during the election.

Now what about those 2016 rules that were illegal....
Which rules in 2016?

Unconstitutional

^^^Same dumbass who says we lie about the Russia Collusion a proven hoax.

You're likely the biggest dumbass and liar on the board.
You're a lying idiot.

34 people were charged in that investigation including your orange jesus's campaign chairman, a former Trump campaign official, Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (yet another oath breaker), oj's long time friend Roger Stone, President Donald J. Trump’s former personal attorney, an unpaid foreign policy adviser, and some russians. No collusion? meh

You're a lying idiot.

34 people were charged in that investigation including your orange jesus's campaign chairman, a former Trump campaign official, Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (yet another oath breaker), oj's long time friend Roger Stone, President Donald J. Trump’s former personal attorney, an unpaid foreign policy adviser, and some russians. No collusion? meh

So about Hilliary creating a fake dossier? homObama spying on Trump's campaign? Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff lying about evidence?

All proven facts. Nothing to say there, eh?

The LAST thing our free country needs, is to do away with our Constitution. It's the only thing that spells out our personal freedom.
Yet the candidate that you blow wants to do away with it. Brilliant!

Yet the candidate that you blow wants to do away with it. Brilliant!
The one you voted for and will again, molests children and is destroying our country.

Show me where Trump wants to do away with our Constitution. If it weren't for the Constitution, our free speech and the right to bear arms would be non existent, because of your tribe.

Stop being a bleater.

Show me where Trump wants to do away with our Constitution. I
Well, here is one:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

If it weren't for the Constitution, our free speech and the right to bear arms would be non existent, because of your tribe.
Free speech? Freedom to peacefully assemble? Must you be reminded of how Trump trampled those rights?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT