ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee governor will take care of this bullsh!t

What is with Shelby County? Hopefully the governor also takes care of the Shelby County Environmental Court, and civil asset forfeiture,

Everyone laugh at @extragreen and how miserable of a fvck he is.

It's Saturday, he's at Clear Water Beach Florida and still spending every waking moment on here.

You paid for the conference Greed. At least pay attention. Or like everything else, do you presume to know all there is about LRon too?

Everyone laugh at @extragreen and how miserable of a fvck he is.

It's Saturday, he's at Clear Water Beach Florida and still spending every waking moment on here.

You paid for the conference Greed. At least pay attention. Or like everything else, do you presume to know all there is about LRon too?
_____Ignoramus hiding behind an ignore button

Hey police I am taking fire, I will wait until you get here which might be 5 minutes or 30 or 8 or 10.
You ignorant punk liar oath breaker. He wasn't shot at until he went out on the porch AFTER he already knew what was happening.

So according to someone on here if I have someone making noise outside my house snd they are breaking into my car and I go investigate I am supposed to take incoming gun fire and it is ok?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So according to someone on here if I have someone making noise outside my house snd they are breaking into my car and I go investigate I am supposed to take incoming gun fire and it is ok?
Apparently you are not supposed to investigate. You are supposed to know what is going on and call the police.

Apparently you are not supposed to investigate. You are supposed to know what is going on and call the police.

The police are very interested in these car theft cases. They really go above and beyond trying to figure them out.

They never would avoid returning phone calls when you later find stuff in your recovered stolen vehicle like IDs, shell casings, another set of car keys to someone else’s car, etc sitting at your house in a plastic bag to be picked up for a month.

One key is if you fire your gun, don't aswer the cops questions. Speak to my attorney.

But, the cops should have never charged this man.

The police are very interested in these car theft cases. They really go above and beyond trying to figure them out.

They never would avoid returning phone calls when you later find stuff in your recovered stolen vehicle like IDs, shell casings, another set of car keys to someone else’s car, etc sitting at your house in a plastic bag to be picked up for a month.
You should Tweet about it and ask them when they would like to pickup their evidence.

One key is if you fire your gun, don't aswer the cops questions. Speak to my attorney.

But, the cops should have never charged this man.
What does the law say about this. A state police friend of mine said never shoot someone outside your house. If you do drag him inside or you will be charged. The best thing is he should have called the police . If one of the thieves comes inside your home it ok to shoot him otherwise it is against the law the way it was explained to me.

• Wow
Reactions: alphasig1053
Note to self everyone is free to go rob extras shit. He will wait patiently you for the cops while we walk off scot free
No, I think it's a brilliant move to walk out on the porch with a gun, stand under a porch light, and defend the honor of your van while risking someone getting killed (you or the criminals, or both) and also endanger your wife and children inside the house. All while bypassing the opportunity to use a phone to call law enforcement who are trained and paid to do that job. What could possibly go wrong with deciding to enforce the law yourself? Oh yeah, you get arrested and charged for breaking the law and the criminals get away. Like I said...brilliant idea.

On the other hand some police are not keen on you shooting up the neighborhood and endangering the lives of innocent people.

He fired in self defense after the criminals fired first. They arrested him for self defense, they didn’t enforce the law, they exercised poor judgement.

Here’s a question, how many times in your life have you heard a ruckus outside at night and walked out to see what it is? Another, how did he know these guys were armed? In most cases opening the door and yelling at them will run them off, then you call the police to report the incident.

Reactions: KyMUfan
What does the law say about this. A state police friend of mine said never shoot someone outside your house. If you do drag him inside or you will be charged. The best thing is he should have called the police . If one of the thieves comes inside your home it ok to shoot him otherwise it is against the law the way it was explained to me.

If that were the case there would be no legality in self defense and for example conceal carry permits.

If I walk put to my car and someone attacks me, I have a right to defend myself. If I am walking my dog and am attacked , I have a right to self defense. The list goes on.

If that were the case there would be no legality in self defense and for example conceal carry permits.

If I walk put to my car and someone attacks me, I have a right to defend myself. If I am walking my dog and am attacked , I have a right to self defense. The list goes on.
That is a different situation. He was inside his house . Going outside was not a smart idea as especially nowadays with so many people with guns it would have been wiser to stay inside call the police and if anyone entered his home then shoot them but I assumed at first he had his door locked. Give the police the description of the car being stolen along with your address and they might just catch him before he can get too far. The way he acted by as I understand it is endangerment.

The way he acted by as I understand it is endangerment.

It was. His life was endangered by those criminals shooting at him...

Btw odds are you have more in common with the guys trying to steal the car than me...

I think that theory about dragging someone you just shot inside the house is more of an urban legend.

Investigators can tell you did that and you'll still get charged along with additional charges for attempting to obstruct justice or whatever.

I think that theory about dragging someone you just shot inside the house is more of an urban legend.

Investigators can tell you did that and you'll still get charged along with additional charges for attempting to obstruct justice or whatever.
I dont know but it was told to me a long time state police friend of mine in KY and I am sure he knows more about the law than you do.

It was. His life was endangered by those criminals shooting at him...

Btw odds are you have more in common with the guys trying to steal the car than me...
You need to not make accusations about me or compare me to yourself when you know nothing about me. When a person tries to take the law in his own hands he is always liable to get into trouble. That is why we have police officers so let them do their job.

You need to not make accusations about me or compare me to yourself when you know nothing about me. When a person tries to take the law in his own hands he is always liable to get into trouble. That is why we have police officers so let them do their job.

What are you talking about? Shelby County is close to 70% Democrat. Ergo everyone involved probably has more in common with you than with me...

What are you talking about? Shelby County is close to 70% Democrat. Ergo everyone involved probably has more in common with you than with me...
What does that have to do with what we are talking about here. Besides are you saying every Democrat is the same and every Republican is the same . I think not.

What does that have to do with what we are talking about here. Besides are you saying every Democrat is the same and every Republican is the same . I think not.

Well, well, well... You do that with virtually every post...

The most real liars are republicans you mean?

Just another stunt the republicans are using to distract from their doing nothing at all to help average Americans.

Taking money from poor , disabled and veterans plus murdering live people is the platform of republicans

Mass murders and children being slaughtered by AR15 s can be summed up in one word. One word being republicans.

Why should the middle class pay more taxes if the republicans keep giving it to the ultra rich and corporations?

That is the best example of you Trump followers right there. Believing every one of his lies.

Well, well, well... You do that with virtually every post...
That is not what I meant to say in that post. I meant that some democrats go along with what republicans believe sometimes and the opposite that some republicans believe in what democrats believe sometimes. It isnt always just cut and dry. I believe in some of the things republicans believe in also.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT