ADVERTISEMENT

Terrance Bradley currently committing perjury in GA

“I don’t recall” and “I can’t remember dates” = perjury because he absolutely does know.

They pointed out to him how and why he knew and he still tried playing dumb

But one thing is, brothas stick together. Greed used to have that kind of friendship with Michigan's black ass until he ruined everything.

They pointed out to him how and why he knew and he still tried playing dumb

But one thing is, brothas stick together. Greed used to have that kind of friendship with Michigan's black ass until he ruined everything.
SPEAKING OF MICHIGAN:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

two systems of Justice now at work in America. Progressive Marxist democrats can burn down a city and nothing happens.
And a sitting president can engage in insurrection and attempt to illegally overturn a free and fair election, lie 30,000 times, and claim he has blanket immunity for any crime he commits while president, and continue to be supported by idiot base.

SPEAKING OF MICHIGAN:

Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

And a sitting president can engage in insurrection and attempt to illegally overturn a free and fair election, lie 30,000 times, and claim he has blanket immunity for any crime he commits while president, and continue to be supported by idiot base.
No matter how many times you say this ,it is always a lie and it will never be the truth. There was no insurrection on 01/06. There was a rally turned riot that lasted about 3 hours. Meanwhile your team burned down cities torched cars assaulted police and destroyed 1,000's of business for 6 months. of course you say nothing because you are a cult follower of Dementia Joe.

These people are so full of it.

Leaked texts today show it.

Paying all cash, clearly lying about stuff, playing the race card, etc.

This lady had the chance of a lifetime, had support from high up, probably had a pretty good case against Trump too....and she just couldn't pass up the chance to hire her lover and milk the govt money teet a long with him. Hilarious.

Reactions: Jartard
No matter how many times you say this ,it is always a lie and it will never be the truth. There was no insurrection on 01/06. There was a rally turned riot that lasted about 3 hours. Meanwhile your team burned down cities torched cars assaulted police and destroyed 1,000's of business for 6 months. of course you say nothing because you are a cult follower of Dementia Joe.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. Seriously, you're a lying idiot trumptard.

So the judge will decide tomorrow regarding Fanny's continued involvement in this case.

Anyone think he will actually have the balls to do the right thing?

Megyn Kelly has all the texts. They are quite informative
Yeah those texts are a little more than I was just speculating. One of three things happened
1.) wade and Bradley had a falling out and it's payback
2.) it was all an elaborate scheme plotted by Willis and wade to embarrass the defense
3.) it wasn't just speculation

Yeah those texts are a little more than I was just speculating. One of three things happened
1.) wade and Bradley had a falling out and it's payback
2.) it was all an elaborate scheme plotted by Willis and wade to embarrass the defense
3.) it wasn't just speculation
There’s nothing embarrassing for the defense here. The texts are available And the judge has seen the texts and the testimony so no 2 isn’t on the table.

I'm not a lawyer, but is there any way the judge can see any texts between Willis and Wade without those texts being made public?

That would pretty much answer the question of when they became romantically involved, right?

I'm sympathetic to the right to privacy though, so I can see why they wouldn't give those up....but that answers it, right?

I'm not a lawyer, but is there any way the judge can see any texts between Willis and Wade without those texts being made public?

That would pretty much answer the question of when they became romantically involved, right?

I'm sympathetic to the right to privacy though, so I can see why they wouldn't give those up....but that answers it, right?
Likely yes. The texts between the defense lawyer and the law partner were reviewed “In Camera” or basically in the judges chambers to make sure they were able to be discussed and not attorney client etc

Likely yes. The texts between the defense lawyer and the law partner were reviewed “In Camera” or basically in the judges chambers to make sure they were able to be discussed and not attorney client etc
If their texts are strictly business pre-hiring then they're telling the truth.

But if they're sexting and/or sending "I made it home safe" texts at 4 AM....well then....

===

Isn't the most likely recourse that the judge halts everything and tries to get a special counsel/prosecutor in here to independently investigate everything? Kind of punts to another person? Is that an option?

There’s nothing embarrassing for the defense here. The texts are available And the judge has seen the texts and the testimony so no 2 isn’t on the table.
I didn't say it was remotely plausible just that in the realm of all possible conclusions it could be one. Rembref chem trails are controlling weather and the moon landing was faked

If their texts are strictly business pre-hiring then they're telling the truth.

But if they're sexting and/or sending "I made it home safe" texts at 4 AM....well then....

===

Isn't the most likely recourse that the judge halts everything and tries to get a special counsel/prosecutor in here to independently investigate everything? Kind of punts to another person? Is that an option?
There’s already valid witness testimony that their affair started in 2019. There is also testimony that Wade paid for all their trips on his business credit card And wasn’t reimbursed ( you can say you paid cash but legally there isn’t a record so legally he wasn’t paid back)

I think the most likely outcome is she’s removed from the case and then will face charges from the state attorney’s general office on misuse of public funds and perjury

Reactions: ohio herd
I really think Willis just screwed it up with arrogance. She literally probably wins this and is a hero but she flew too close to the sun and couldn’t help but hire her boyfriend and fleece the govt for more money. The dude had never tried a felony case before and he’s the best paid “expert” counsel on a huge charge against an ex president. Get outta here.

I really think Willis just screwed it up with arrogance. She literally probably wins this and is a hero but she flew too close to the sun and couldn’t help but hire her boyfriend and fleece the govt for more money. The dude had never tried a felony case before and he’s the best paid “expert” counsel on a huge charge against an ex president. Get outta here.
She also hired him without getting county approval. All kinds of protocols broken. I’ll really be shocked if the state attorney general doesn’t come after them.

She also hired him without getting county approval. All kinds of protocols broken. I’ll really be shocked if the state attorney general doesn’t come after them.
What exactly is the conflict of interest?

No, both of you have it all wrong. She and her boo dindu nuffin and you're both racists for questioning her.

Did I leave anything out @HerdandHokies ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT