ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist Attack in Moscow, Russia?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Looks like a full concert hall was attacked by gunman. 40 dead so far, hundred wounded. Explosions.

Take it with a grain of salt because it’s a developing story, but it sounds like there were at least 3 shooters. Sounds coordinated.

Yeah a shooting in Moscow is really gonna move that needle
The head in the sand sheep in America are too ignorant to realize that hundreds of terrorists have crossed out southern border in the last 3 years.

It will take us taking one on th5 chin for people to realize their woke and pussified bullshit is going to lead to us getting hit. It is not if anymore it is when.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
I had my doubts it was ISIS (although Russia has been fighting them.) Not sure this early what to trust but IF Ukraine had the slightest thing to do with this, would that change dems support?

I had my doubts it was ISIS (although Russia has been fighting them.) Not sure this early what to trust but IF Ukraine had the slightest thing to do with this, would that change dems support?
I am sure there are a lot of different conspiracy theories swirling around.
Ukraine was involved because they wanted to distract Russia from their efforts in Ukraine.
Putin was involved because he wanted to bolster support for his military operations
Putin wanted to further draw the US and western countries into this mess.

I am sure there are a lot of different conspiracy theories swirling around.
Ukraine was involved because they wanted to distract Russia from their efforts in Ukraine.
Putin was involved because he wanted to bolster support for his military operations
Putin wanted to further draw the US and western countries into this mess.
There is an effort to have Putin divert resources toward toward the ME (meaning less he can dedicate toward UKR.)
There are Ukranians in Africa helping the terrorists/insurgents kill Russians. Russia has been sending fighters to Mali, Niger, etc to fight ISIS - countries that have given the US & France the boot. And within the last few weeks, Macron wants France in on the war effort.

There is an effort to have Putin divert resources toward toward the ME (meaning less he can dedicate toward UKR.)
There are Ukranians in Africa helping the terrorists/insurgents kill Russians. Russia has been sending fighters to Mali, Niger, etc to fight ISIS - countries that have given the US & France the boot. And within the last few weeks, Macron wants France in on the war effort.
Africa been hot for 20 plus years. I had a post abot that recently.

Reactions: Jartard
It would be counterproductive so I don’t hope they did it, but I wouldn’t be able to be mad at Ukraine if they did it. Alls fair when you’re invaded.

It would be counterproductive so I don’t hope they did it, but I wouldn’t be able to be mad at Ukraine if they did it. Alls fair when you’re invaded.
Ugghhh, this ould be against the Geneva Conventions and Rules of Modern Land Warfare. Now you could say they were invaded but **** it but, shooting up a concert full of civilians is not cool.

Like on 911 under W with all his and your "woke and pussified bullshit"??
That qaa over 20 years ago. Clinton ignores ir too. Different Era.

But back to the topic. They are coming across our border in droves.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to talk about 911 if I was a republican. Especially since that was the year there were 1.2 million southern border encounters that year also.
That's why we need it fixed. I blast Republicans too when necessary.

That's not how the hijackers entered the country. Now our administration knows there are groups from around the world entering illegally. Lots of military aged males from bad places..

Just saw an article that the US tipped off Russia about a week ago that this might happen.
Fascinating. If this is true, why would a country having a proxy “war” with Russia tip them on an attack????

Whatever is going on in Ukraine is not what we’re being told.

Fascinating. If this is true, why would a country having a proxy “war” with Russia tip them on an attack????

Whatever is going on in Ukraine is not what we’re being told.

American official policy is to warn other countries if we have intelligence that suggests an attack on their civilians is imminent.

Nobody likes ISIS, except ISIS. All politics aside, I would hope we would warn any country of an ISIS(or any terrorist attack) on any civilian targets, regardless of who is presdient or in charge.

Nobody likes ISIS, except ISIS. All politics aside, I would hope we would warn any country of an ISIS(or any terrorist attack) on any civilian targets, regardless of who is presdient or in charge.
I think even Al-Qaeda would warn them against an ISIS attack.

They actually don't like each other.
Adam Sandler Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT