ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist Attack in Moscow, Russia?

The perps (at least I sure hope it's the right guys) are having a very, very bad time. I haven't seen the actual videos because holy shit no but if you want to see official Russian footage of a guy eating his own ear or having a battery hooked to his nuts it is now out there!

Agreed! Like our southern border!

Don't forget the northern border too...

The perps (at least I sure hope it's the right guys) are having a very, very bad time. I haven't seen the actual videos because holy shit no but if you want to see official Russian footage of a guy eating his own ear or having a battery hooked to his nuts it is now out there!
We prosecuted guys for pissing on a dead terrorist(after they were dead).

We have trouble winning wars now because we are woke. We send lawyers to the battlefield so some Congressman in Lalallad can feel good about telling his people at UC Berkley or Stanford. We have a former President that literally set rules of engagement that they must shoot at your first and if they drop their rifle you can't shoot back.

Reactions: KyMUfan
We prosecuted guys for pissing on a dead terrorist(after they were dead).

We have trouble winning wars now because we are woke. We send lawyers to the battlefield so some Congressman in Lalallad can feel good about telling his people at UC Berkley or Stanford. We have a former President that literally set rules of engagement that they must shoot at your first and if they drop their rifle you can't shoot back.
Malarkey ^^^ from an oath breaker that would be willing to use nukes in afghanistan.

Malarkey ^^^ from an oath breaker that would be willing to use nukes in afghanistan.
Not when we had troops in there, Dumbo.

I said right after 9/11 it should be on the table. A tactical nuke. Everything should have been on the table.

Ragheads vs Commies.

This has to put greed in a very precarious position.

Who you pulling for greed? This is like your favorite AFC and NFC teams facing off in the super bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
You've thought nukes might be a good idea more than once. You Godless trumptard lying oath breaker.
Sure, we have them. It is on the table. I stated Daivd Hackworth was prophetic after 9-11. He said the USA would be in a decades long conflict and a counter insurgency would take place. It did. He stated one option the USA should consider is a tactical nuclear strike to avoid it. Not ICBM stuff, just something to level some city blocks and tell the idiots in Afghanistan to clean their house and it would send a message to the Arab and Muslim world to clean their own house up It was just an option.

You realize we have plans to destroy every country on the face of the Earth, including allies. We wargame everything.

Sure, we have them. It is on the table. I stated Daivd Hackworth was prophetic after 9-11. He said the USA would be in a decades long conflict and a counter insurgency would take place. It did. He stated one option the USA should consider is a tactical nuclear strike to avoid it. Not ICBM stuff, just something to level some city blocks and tell the idiots in Afghanistan to clean their house and it would send a message to the Arab and Muslim world to clean their own house up It was just an option.

You realize we have plans to destroy every country on the face of the Earth, including allies. We wargame everything.
You've thought nukes might be a good idea more than once. You Godless trumptard lying oath breaker.

Liar. You wanted W to carpet bomb and nuke a few cities.
I would have no issue with carpet bombing after 9-11. Our response was too timid. Tactical nuke was an interesting theory and I first heard it from Col Hackworth as he ended up calling it correctly. He said the USA would get sucked into a multi front counter insurgency war for decades. His idea was to send a message to clean your shit up and don't F with us. If you kill 3,000 Americans you should pay the price. I wouldn't have Nuked nomadic goat herders, but I would have leveled a city for sure, carpet bombing as you call it. Looking back, we dicked around too much. We don't fight to win wars anymore. The Israeli's are doing it right.

I would have no issue with carpet bombing after 9-11. Our response was too timid. Tactical nuke was an interesting theory and I first heard it from Col Hackworth as he ended up calling it correctly. He said the USA would get sucked into a multi front counter insurgency war for decades. His idea was to send a message to clean your shit up and don't F with us. If you kill 3,000 Americans you should pay the price. I wouldn't have Nuked nomadic goat herders, but I would have leveled a city for sure, carpet bombing as you call it. Looking back, we dicked around too much. We don't fight to win wars anymore. The Israeli's are doing it right.
No. You heard it from me first. Liar.

I would have leveled a city for sure
"cities"

carpet bombing as you call it
YOUR words, not mine.

No. You heard it from me first. Liar.

"cities"

YOUR words, not mine.
Didn't hear from you first, moron. You didn't have a dam clue. You probably would have done nothing after 9-11. He said it in the days shortly after 9-11. You probably don't even know who he was. While I totally didn't agree with everything he said, his point was the politicians and leaders in DC would not fight a war to win.

Didn't hear from you first, moron. You didn't have a dam clue. You probably would have done nothing after 9-11. He said it in the days shortly after 9-11. You probably don't even know who he was. While I totally didn't agree with everything he said, his point was the politicians and leaders in DC would not fight a war to win.
You're a stupid lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT