ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Covid statistics

The thing is in my opinion is everything is being framed to favor one side of the political spectrum or the other. This is a vaccinated vs non vaccinated issue. This pandemic, at the moment, is being driven by the unvaccinated. Now…if I wanted to politicize that Id ask the question…do you think the unvaccinated are predominantly one side of the ideological divide or the other? But since I NEVER make it political I won’t ask. Lol
How so? Fauci himself said once we got to 70% we would be at herd immunity. Counting vaccinated and non vaccinated who have natural immunity(that for some reason doesn't count) we should be at that or well over.

Now throw in mandates and where employers are already short handed and it is going to get worse. The federal govt is creating that problem. Why can't we just go on? Numbers are dropping, hospitals are not overwhelmed and business is carrying on daily. The biggest issues now are people not working or shortages. Supply chain issues, getting ships unloaded, and our dependence on places like China.

The federal govt is pitting people against each other. Why does my employer want or need to be the Covid vaccine checker? Mush created a problem that adds to a problem. It was a moronic.

Now it turn to a battle over 5 year olds getting it. Then, we don't have enough airline pilots and truckers now.

Oh, and so what you go the vaccination, you don't have the booster or the 35th booster or the new booster.

The Democrats should just say we are the end and move on with it.

The Democrats should just say we are the end and move on with it.
You were agreeing to move on when we had 15 cases and would soon be down to zero. And every single post from you on this subject has been absolutely wrong.

No, he said the answer you gave was bullshit. 100% pure I might add.
Again, which part?

I never said WHY CA’s wave was smaller.

Are you arguing that CA’s wave wasn’t smaller?

Or are you arguing that bigger waves don’t lead to bigger crashes? The former is a pure statistical fact and the latter has been proven over and over, and also makes sense.

If you’ve got any point at all go ahead and make it. If I want to hear someone stuck their fingers in their ears and say “nuh uh” I’ll ask my toddler to clean her room.

The thing is in my opinion is everything is being framed to favor one side of the political spectrum or the other. This is a vaccinated vs non vaccinated issue. This pandemic, at the moment, is being driven by the unvaccinated. Now…if I wanted to politicize that Id ask the question…do you think the unvaccinated are predominantly one side of the ideological divide or the other? But since I NEVER make it political I won’t ask. Lol
According to the mainstream press the answer you your nonpolitical question is absolutely yes, however real world data would say no it’s not predominantly ideological

The thing that strikes me here is how this type of study doesn‘t leave a lot of room for misinterpretation. The data gathered is simply…are you vaccinated or are you not? When a person dies from Covid they’re either vaccinated or they aren’t. When a person gets Covid they’re either vaccinated or they’re not. With 92% of the deaths being among the unvaccinated and 97% of the total cases (death or not) being unvaccinated, there’s not much wiggle room for this data to be misconstrued.

People just need to get vaccinated already.
If the only data was “are you vaccinated or not” how did they quote the average age of vaccinated people who died but decided not to give the same figure for unvaccinated?

The thing that strikes me here is how this type of study doesn‘t leave a lot of room for misinterpretation. The data gathered is simply…are you vaccinated or are you not? When a person dies from Covid they’re either vaccinated or they aren’t. When a person gets Covid they’re either vaccinated or they’re not. With 92% of the deaths being among the unvaccinated and 97% of the total cases (death or not) being unvaccinated, there’s not much wiggle room for this data to be misconstrued.

People just need to get vaccinated already.
There’s actually one major issue with using the data that way. If there is a correlation between how high risk someone is and their likelihood to get the vaccine then there will be a skew to the data.

I’m really not sure what direction that would go. You could argue that people more at risk are going to want to protect themselves, but you could also argue that those who are healthier in general might not feel the need to get it. I’m really not sure how that breaks down, but it’s why it would be much better to look at this broken down at least by age group.

This pandemic, at the moment, is being driven by the unvaccinated.

That would be a good sell, but they screwed that up now with booster shots and saying that you still have to wear a mask anyway even if you get the shot.

If they would have said get the shot and it's all over, everyone would have probably gotten it to get it over with. Whoever the hell believes this farce made it so getting the shot is no good. I wasted my time and life getting it and screwed up my system for nothing.

Booster shots will now be required to be "fully vaccinated". The goal posts always are going to be moved by those who still think zero covid is a thing.

Plus the hall monitor left will never let go of the high of being the mask police.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT