ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness for snobs

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Or at least snob wannabes. That's what I see most of at the mall on Sundays. People who probably can't really afford the overpriced junk they're buying, but they display it proudly. They think it elevates them. Maybe it does.

I'm just glad they're clean looking people. Before I went to the mall, I went to Gabriel Brothers. Someone at work said they sold chips there that I like. Well, it was just like back home. Barely above Goodwill. Skanks everywhere. The place stunk like mold. I'm shocked that anybody I know outside of family would even set foot in the place.

Made me appreciate the snobbish mall. Sure there's a skank every now and then, but they usually hole up in Spencer's with the freaks.

Skank store. Saving money isn't that important. Not even to me. Never going back. Smells like shit and the people don't even bathe. Is it that difficult to take a shower? Bums get free water and don't even use it. Stink.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

they usually hole up in Spencer's with the freaks.
That's the damn truth. A long time ago, I used to like going in that store to look around at all the crazy shit they sell, or to buy a gag gift for some old bastard that was retiring right before he dropped dead. I went in there last December, in search for a farting machine to take to the company Christmas party. There they all were. Freaks dressed up in black, with rings through their lips and noses. I would hate the thought of killing my own children, but I think I would have to take an axe to his head if he showed up for supper looking like these weirdos.

Anyhow, I won't go back there again, not if that's what I have to see. They usually stick to standing close by the movie theater and food court. Now they're doing this. I'll do my Christmas shopping one night on a Tuesday when the freaks and fruits are still bumming money from their parents for their big Saturday night out.

I looked in the window and saw a bunch of...well, let's just say apparatus. I wouldn't be caught dead in there after that. All the weird colors, lighting and so forth are too much for me anyway. And yep, there was some freaky goth girl in there with her loser boyfriend.

I think it's funny how all these women trash themselves up and settle for some idiot. She wouldn't have been bad looking, but her legs had three or four big tattoos on them. Just garbage at that point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT