ADVERTISEMENT

The 30cat Effect

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
We bounced that Ahole from TITM like 7 years ago and now he’s returned like the moth man after several people apparently performed a Seance, summoning cat with a ouiji board . He is giving greed a hell of a time though so props to that. I’m still conflicted here…. What y’all thinkin?

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
He is doing a good job. As Arch stated and then reiterated by the black, this is bigger than a sports rivalry. This is for the soul of the nation. Goof vs evil.

I know I am on the right side of history and Cat is on that side.

Reactions: ohio herd
He is doing a good job. As Arch stated and then reiterated by the black, this is bigger than a sports rivalry. This is for the soul of the nation. Goof vs evil.

I know I am on the right side of history and Cat is on that side.
Greed is indeed evil. You’d think a good old boy from out Wayne wouldn’t subscribe to Leninism but he do

Reactions: ohio herd
For the record, since we started paying players and the whole transfer portal, my interest in College football has dropped significantly. I haven't attended a college football game since. I just don't care anymore.

The elites of college football rule. WVU nor Marshall are or ever have been among them.

I watched a little bit of both teams playing last weekend. Meh. I just don't care anymore.

If "the rest" of college football teams could possibly give it all to the elites, break away from them and start up a new league with traditional college football and rivalries, I may be interested again.

That isn't going to happen.

Money rules. College football has been ruined. To be fair, Marshall fans and many other fans, outside of the "Power Five" had it pegged all along.

I still watch college basketball, but even then, I root for the West Virginia teams, but my feelings are numb. Win or lose? Who cares anymore? The system is Rigged for the elites.

I love debating politics. It's good for the country.

College football? Is it even worth watching anymore? If you are a fan of the elites? Probably, but I'm not.

I've turned to UFC for my entertainment. I've been saving thousands.

For those of you who still watch? Kudos. I just don't care anymore.

For the record, since we started paying players and the whole transfer portal, my interest in College football has dropped significantly. I haven't attended a college football game since. I just don't care anymore.

The elites of college football rule. WVU nor Marshall are or ever have been among them.

I watched a little bit of both teams playing last weekend. Meh. I just don't care anymore.

If "the rest" of college football teams could possibly give it all to the elites, break away from them and start up a new league with traditional college football and rivalries, I may be interested again.

That isn't going to happen.

Money rules. College football has been ruined. To be fair, Marshall fans and many other fans, outside of the "Power Five" had it pegged all along.

I still watch college basketball, but even then, I root for the West Virginia teams, but my feelings are numb. Win or lose? Who cares anymore? The system is Rigged for the elites.

I love debating politics. It's good for the country.

College football? Is it even worth watching anymore? If you are a fan of the elites? Probably, but I'm not.

I've turned to UFC for my entertainment. I've been saving thousands.

For those of you who still watch? Kudos. I just don't care anymore.
I watch less and less. Marshall is on the road at ECU this weekend. One hour and 40 minutes from where I live. I am not going. Probably will watch it on-line but, really just not motivated to drive over there and spend a day doing it. The NIL deal portal or whatever just sours it all.

I watch less and less. Marshall is on the road at ECU this weekend. One hour and 40 minutes from where I live. I am not going. Probably will watch it on-line but, really just not motivated to drive over there and spend a day doing it. The NIL deal portal or whatever just sours it all.

Yep. If there's a silver lining, it sure shows us what's truly important in life.

Our country, our freedoms and each other.

We have some evil people "leading" our country and dividing us. We are letting it happen.

F a bunch of leftists. Save America!

Reactions: i am herdman
It could all be a ploy. I’m taking a wait and see approach. Have to remember that he was why the 4 horsemen, me included, were banned (even though I wasn’t even on the board when it went down).

I've noticed rifle has sort of avoided 30cat. I can't remember the past very well anymore, but maybe cat had his number back in the late 2000s, early 2010s.

I've noticed rifle has sort of avoided 30cat. I can't remember the past very well anymore, but maybe cat had his number back in the late 2000s, early 2010s.
City Life Art GIF by Sherchle

• Haha
Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
We bounced that Ahole from TITM like 7 years ago and now he’s returned like the moth man after several people apparently performed a Seance, summoning cat with a ouiji board . He is giving greed a hell of a time though so props to that. I’m still conflicted here…. What y’all thinkin?

It is pretty weird. His name was randomly brought up a couple different times in the last few months, and just like Bloody Mary and Beetlejuice, BAM… he’s here.

F.A.G. did the same thing a year or so ago, and he still pops in and out randomly. Any chance we could summon chebo?

It is pretty weird. His name was randomly brought up a couple different times in the last few months, and just like Bloody Mary and Beetlejuice, BAM… he’s here.

F.A.G. did the same thing a year or so ago, and he still pops in and out randomly. Any chance we could summon chebo?
The ultimate would be to see the return of the great Herd Chemist, but last I heard he was behind bars.

Post a picture of a 13 year old Co-ed.

Reactions: big_country90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT