ADVERTISEMENT

The answer to covid is obvious

No. There is not.

Fauci is and never will be cause of ignorant people and/or selfish people.

Those unwilling to wear a mask and get vaccinated should be shamed. It's ok if you don't care about yourself, it's not ok if you don't care about others.

And rightly so.

Link to credible source (credible source is one that is unbiased and is backed up with evidence)....

Yep. And ignorance will be the cause.
Well, you just provided an example of what I wrote. You are calling at least 40% of the country names, etc. But, yet as I mentioned are you calling out the hypocrisy of letting unvaccinated people into the country? Fauci is a big part of the problem. He has gone back and forth. It is as if he is hiding something. You and others won't see that but yet call out 144,000,000 people. Some who likely have antibodies through natural immunity.

I have told you I know specifically of a group of people who have 90 plus percent vaccination rate, it is probably 99% and they have an outbreak of "Delta Variant" with no health issues by the way.

Frankly, the CDC and other agencies have said not wearing a mask is ok. But, you are shaming people for not wearing a mask.

The arguments are running in circles. I bet if you turned off the news you would never ever ever know Delta was an issue.

Well, you just provided an example of what I wrote. You are calling at least 40% of the country names
If you snowflakes can't tolerate my adjectives for ignorant people, then provide some acceptable substitutes. Wouldn't want to offend the feeble minded.
But, yet as I mentioned are you calling out the hypocrisy of letting unvaccinated people into the country
And rapists, and murderers, and drug pushers.
Fauci is a big part of the problem.
Wrong as usual.
I have told you I know specifically of a group of people who have 90 plus percent vaccination rate, it is probably 99% and they have an outbreak of "Delta Variant" with no health issues by the way.
Sorry, don't believe that malarkey for a second.

on a percentage basis blacks and Latinos are less likely to be vaccinated than whites.
I can’t imagine why. Perhaps it might be that they don’t trust the government. The same government that in 1932 told healthy Black men they were being treated for “bad blood” when they were actually being given syphilis for a vaccine trial. Read the Tuskegee Study.

Reactions: Chevy1
If you snowflakes can't tolerate my adjectives for ignorant people, then provide some acceptable substitutes. Wouldn't want to offend the feeble minded.

And rapists, and murderers, and drug pushers.

Wrong as usual.

Sorry, don't believe that malarkey for a second.
Are you saying Joe Biden and his staff are selfish because for months they did not require masks on military bases? He is the commander in chief. His DOD did not require it out of vaccinated people and vaccination rates were high enough. So, what is it? Joe selfish?

Call them out please.

I don't care if you believe it or not. That's on you.

This whole mask thing exemplifies the continual misinformation on COVID.
At first we were told that we didn’t have to wear masks because they were ineffectual against a virus.
Next we were told to wear a mask (which I did). Then it was TWO masks, followed by none again. Now it is back to one.
I find mask wearing very difficult especially in hot humid weather. I CAN’T BREATHE! Not to mention new studies that show unhealthy levels of CO2 in people wearing masks.
I have always followed the law. If it becomes a decree from the state to wear a mask again, I will comply. Otherwise, screw it.

Last edited:
Is this "cases" rhetoric we see on this thread still tied to counting/ reporting cases?

This whole mask thing exemplifies the continual misinformation on COVID.
There was no misinformation from credible sources.
I find mask wearing very difficult especially in hot humid weather. I CAN’T BREATHE!
Understandable. The more reason for others to wear a mask in an attempt to prevent you and others with similar circumstances as much as possible.
Not to mention new studies that show unhealthy levels of CO2 in people wearing masks.
Link?....

Where is Joe Biden? Why is he doing nothing about these rising cases and deaths??? Why cant he do something to stop the spread of the variant??? He is ultimately responsible if these unnecessary deaths continue.......

Reactions: i am herdman
Sadly the obvious answer to COVID is Biden stepping up and making some decisions to end the unnecessary deaths and case increases. He needs to take control and protect us.....

Link??....

Came down in may, like I said months

Department of Defense personnel are no longer required to wear masks indoors or outdoors at DOD facilities, provided they are at least two weeks past their final COVID-19 vaccine dose, according to an official Fort Benning Facebook post. DOD personnel are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding areas where masks are mandated.

As for unvaccinated individuals on Fort Benning, they are still required to wear a mask indoor and outdoor at facilities on base. This mask mandate applies to all Soldiers, Department of the Army Civilians and contractors, Family members, and all other individuals while on post.

In connection with other DOD facilities, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask inside all on-post businesses, such as Post Exchange, MWR facilities, and Commissary. Employees of these facilities may ask customers for their vaccination status and require unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask. A mask is mandated in all medical facilities such as dental offices, medical processing areas, and the Fort Benning Recovery Center regardless of vaccination status.

Came down in may, like I said months

Department of Defense personnel are no longer required to wear masks indoors or outdoors at DOD facilities, provided they are at least two weeks past their final COVID-19 vaccine dose, according to an official Fort Benning Facebook post. DOD personnel are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding areas where masks are mandated.

As for unvaccinated individuals on Fort Benning, they are still required to wear a mask indoor and outdoor at facilities on base. This mask mandate applies to all Soldiers, Department of the Army Civilians and contractors, Family members, and all other individuals while on post.

In connection with other DOD facilities, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask inside all on-post businesses, such as Post Exchange, MWR facilities, and Commissary. Employees of these facilities may ask customers for their vaccination status and require unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask. A mask is mandated in all medical facilities such as dental offices, medical processing areas, and the Fort Benning Recovery Center regardless of vaccination status.
For Months. Months. Joe Biden, as the commander in chief, has not required masks on military bases. That's the fact.
That^^^ is....a....lie.

That^^^ is....a....lie.
That is not a lie as I stated.

This is what I wrote

Are you saying Joe Biden and his staff are selfish because for months they did not require masks on military bases? He is the commander in chief. His DOD did not require it out of vaccinated people and vaccination rates were high enough. So, what is it? Joe selfish?

that is a true statement and May 18 to current as of today is MONTHS>

That^^^^is....a....lie.
Ugghh, yehhh and what were talking about ? Hell for months nobody was aloud on for access either unless they worked on there either. You are deflecting. We were talking about vaccinated people

Yehh and what did I write. For vaccinated people, deflector. You cut off my paragraph. Nice try
because for months they did not require masks on military bases?
That^^^^is....a....lie.

"As for unvaccinated individuals on Fort Benning, they are still required to wear a mask indoor and outdoor at facilities on base"

That^^^^is a requirement for wearing masks on military bases.

That^^^^is....a....lie.

"As for unvaccinated individuals on Fort Benning, they are still required to wear a mask indoor and outdoor at facilities on base"

That^^^^is a requirement for wearing masks on military bases.
So why is Joe allowing vaccinated people to not wear mask for months in military bases. Again, is he selfish?

You blasted people who were vaccinated for not wearing masks. You have all along and Biden has let troops for months not wear masks. That's the fact
So, you really are saying they can figure it out on their own....right up until we reinstate mask mandates and shutdowns. Good plan.

Well, this whole thing really makes me question life and death.

I've written entire books now about how death will be better and I'm just trying to live because I'm too lazy or whatever to complete the suicide. But with this again, this could be the thing that pushes me to no return.

I did what I was supposed to in the world. Got a job, money, whatever. I do my work. There's very little of anything that's worth it. The cars suck. The houses suck. The apartments suck. TV sucks. I don't like dealing with or talking to people.

And now this again? Just to even live, have to apologize for being a breathing organism. How about let's just go all the way then and just become a not breathing, maggot infested lump of meat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT