ADVERTISEMENT

The apocalypse continues

Sorry trumptards I was playing football on the beach with my kids all day. So what did I miss Roxs wife works at Walmart. Bahahaha. That’s great.

Absolutely it is not. You copied and pasted the second half of a Wikipedia paragraph that clearly states fiat Chrysler is not an American company.

Chrysler that you know went bankrupt years ago. Was bought by a capital group then sold to fiat an Italian company. In 2014 Fiat Chrysler sga bought the remainder of the company from the uaw. Then became FCA.

Stop making up shit up.
FCA US LLC (also called Fiat Chrysler or Chrysler) (/ˈkraɪslər/) is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes.

not even the point of the conversation, though, which is about where the vehicles are made. currently, made in Mexico (not Italy, which no Chrysler vehicle ever has been, and, just like GM has plants there), and moving truck ops back to the USA. thus my comment, idiot. you idiot libs argue the dumbest shit.

FCA US LLC (also called Fiat Chrysler or Chrysler) (/ˈkraɪslər/) is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes.

not even the point of the conversation, though, which is about where the vehicles are made. currently, made in Mexico (not Italy, which no Chrysler vehicle ever has been, and, just like GM has plants there), and moving truck ops back to the USA. thus my comment, idiot. you idiot libs argue the dumbest shit.
You are a total idiot. It is not an American company anymore. You need to stop making shit up. Are you college educated?? It’s a serious question. Notice no trumptards are coming to your rescue to echo your believe it is an American company.

You are a total idiot. It is not an American company anymore. You need to stop making shit up. Are you college educated?? It’s a serious question. Notice no trumptards are coming to your rescue to echo your believe it is an American company.
FCA US LLC!! plants located in Canada, US, Mexico, and Venezuela!

still trying to spin it so that since Chrysler merged with fiat they're no longer American made. hell, they're a british company for tax purposes, but no Chrysler plants in the UK! my point was about where the products are made. you, like all libs, try to spin everything into something else. trucks made in mexico to be moved to America. I would think you'd be happy about that! hell no, though, it's tied to trump! BAD! LOL!

let me know when the next shipment of Chryslers arrives from Italy!

ftr, it was always my opinion Chrysler was junk, next to ford. ford: F'n Ole Rebuit Dodge

"Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has said it will invest $1 billion to modernise two plants in the US midwest and create 2,000 jobs.

The news ups the ante as car makers respond to threats from President-elect Donald Trump to slap new taxes on imported vehicles.

FCA said it would retool factories in Ohio and Michigan to build new Jeep sport utility vehicles, including a pickup truck, and potentially move production of a Ram heavy-duty pickup truck to Michigan from Mexico."

Jan 9th 2017

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0109/843525-volkswagen-us/

FCA US LLC!! plants located in Canada, US, Mexico, and Venezuela!

still trying to spin it so that since Chrysler merged with fiat they're no longer American made. hell, they're a british company for tax purposes, but no Chrysler plants in the UK! my point was about where the products are made. you, like all libs, try to spin everything into something else. trucks made in mexico to be moved to America. I would think you'd be happy about that! hell no, though, it's tied to trump! BAD! LOL!

let me know when the next shipment of Chryslers arrives from Italy!

ftr, it was always my opinion Chrysler was junk, next to ford. ford: F'n Ole Rebuit Dodge

Oh so now you finally are recognizing they are not an American company but you are now using the word “made” in America. This is the first post you are now referring to made in america.

Are you also saying Honda, Toyota and Hyundai are American companies because they make a product in America??? I guess we should also consider Apple a Chinese company since they make their product in China. Your are truly a special kind of stupid. You still did not answer my question do you have a college degree???

Oh so now you finally are recognizing they are not an American company but you are now using the word “made” in America. This is the first post you are now referring to made in america.

Are you also saying Honda, Toyota and Hyundai are American companies because they make a product in America??? I guess we should also consider Apple a Chinese company since they make their product in China. Your are truly a special kind of stupid. You still did not answer my question do you have a college degree???
FCA US LLC. a limited liability company located in Auburn Hills, MI. last I checked, Michigan was still one of the United States of America, thus, an American company.

FCA US LLC. a limited liability company located in Auburn Hills, MI. last I checked, Michigan was still one of the United States of America, thus, an American company.
Oh good lord you are absolutely a special kind of stupid. A wholly owned subsidiary.

I guess you think Budweiser is also still an American company too.

Last edited:
Oh good lord you are absolutely a special kind of stupid. A wholly owned subsidiary.

I guess you think Budweiser is also still an American company too.
wholly owned subsidiary in the united states. is it a company? yes. is it located in America? yes. is a company located in America an American company? yes.

Yep you finally answered my question to “Just how stupid are you?”

Never answered my question about your education so I will assume high school dropout possibly backward southern coal field high school diploma (Logan, Mingo, Wyoming county).

Yep you finally answered my question to “Just how stupid are you?”

Never answered my question about your education so I will assume high school dropout possibly backward southern coal field high school diploma (Logan, Mingo, Wyoming county).
prove me wrong.

and, strikes one, two, and three all in one assumption re: education and location.

you sure do [not so] well at your feeble attempts at disparaging peoples education and job. raleigh and tudor's, now me and a coal diploma. seriously, what are you, 13?

prove me wrong.

and, strikes one, two, and three all in one assumption re: education and location.

you sure do [not so] well at your feeble attempts at disparaging peoples education and job. raleigh and tudor's, now me and a coal diploma. seriously, what are you, 13?
Everyone knows you're a fool and intellectual capacity of an amoeba.

Ah, translation, you have nothing and admit you're wrong on all accounts.

Thanks for playing, kiddo.
All you have done in this thread is prove how stupid you are. You are the only one in this board who thinks fiat Chrysler is an American company. If it was all your fellow trumptards would have long come to your rescue. It’s official everyone now knows you are an idiot. Congrats.

How many more people are they going to hire? Asking for a friend.
How many $1000 bonuses did you give to your employees? Asking for a friend.

FYI Disney World alone has 62,000 employees and the company as a whole employees almost 200,000

How many $1000 bonuses did you give to your employees? Asking for a friend.

FYI Disney World alone has 62,000 employees and the company as a whole employees almost 200,000

You must have missed the question, so I'll repeat it just in case someone might explain it to you........."How many more people are they going to hire? Asking for a friend."

You must have missed the question, so I'll repeat it just in case someone might explain it to you........."How many more people are they going to hire? Asking for a friend."
No clue but considering they are going to buy fox and how freaking packed their parks/cruises are Id say they will add a few

No clue but considering they are going to buy fox and how freaking packed their parks/cruises are Id say they will add a few

Yeah, because all the buying of other companies is usually accompanied by more hiring. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because all the buying of other companies is usually accompanied by more hiring. :rolleyes:
Will they add all the employees from Fox absolutely not. Will they fire everyone from Fox absolutely not. Net employment for Disney will go up from the acquisition.

It's a quarter of their tax relief going back to their employees pockets. How much of your tax cuts went back to your "employees"

No, it is not. 50 billion toward employee training to benefit the company is not going into the employees pockets. Furthermore, it's a one time bonus and one time employee training program while Disney continues to get the big tax cut. No mention of adding jobs. Why is that?

No, it is not. 50 billion toward employee training to benefit the company is not going into the employees pockets. Furthermore, it's a one time bonus and one time employee training program while Disney continues to get the big tax cut. No mention of adding jobs. Why is that?
So now its billion? You originally stated million. 125 million is a quarter of 500 million. Secondly disneys total revenue according to forbes was 41 billion. So please tell me where you are coming up with the 500 billion figure.

Add hipster haven Starbucks to the list of companies throwing out crumbs.

"All employees will soon be able to earn paid sick time off, and the company’s parental leave benefits will include all non-birth parents. Starbucks Corp. said Wednesday that the changes affect about 150,000 full-time, part-time, hourly and salaried employees, most of whom work as baristas or shop managers. The new benefits apply to workers at more than 8,200 company-owned stores but not at the 5,700 licensed shops like those found inside supermarkets."

So now its billion?

Should have been million.

So please tell me where you are coming up with the 500 billion figure.

I didn't say billion, I said 500 million.

And the one time bonus of 125 million is not anything close to 25% of the tax break unless you ignore the remaining years of the tax cut. Over 10 years the employee pocketed 125 million amounts to 2 1/2%.

Should have been million.

I didn't say billion, I said 500 million.

And the one time bonus of 125 million is not anything close to 25% of the tax break unless you ignore the remaining years of the tax cut. Over 10 years the employee pocketed 125 million amounts to 2 1/2%.
125million is a quarter of the 500million number you originally cited

Add hipster haven Starbucks to the list of companies throwing out crumbs.

"All employees will soon be able to earn paid sick time off, and the company’s parental leave benefits will include all non-birth parents. Starbucks Corp. said Wednesday that the changes affect about 150,000 full-time, part-time, hourly and salaried employees, most of whom work as baristas or shop managers. The new benefits apply to workers at more than 8,200 company-owned stores but not at the 5,700 licensed shops like those found inside supermarkets."
Isn’t Howard Shultz thinking about running against trump too??

Will there ever be a day when Greed tries to explain how raising taxes on businesses (and employees) increases the likelihood of prosperity of those who actually work?

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT