ADVERTISEMENT

The apocalypse continues

about 8% of their first year tax cut. It's called trickle down for a reason.
greed, you're going to benefit to the tune of a 20% of gross income additional deduction on your taxes from the tax plan. what percentage are you going to pass on to your employees?

greed, you're going to benefit to the tune of a 20% of gross income additional deduction on your taxes from the tax plan. what percentage are you going to pass on to your employees?

Since the big corporations seem to be giving about 1% on average, I figure I can manage 1/2%.

Since the big corporations seem to be giving about 1% on average, I figure I can manage 1/2%.
what's the difference? why are you only going to give 1/2?

you're a liar, though. you'll provide nothing, probably even make them believe tax reform is going to cost you money and you'll reduce their pay, take away their insurance . . . oh, wait, you'd have to provide something to take it away!

are all of you libs hypocrites?

what's the difference? why are you only going to give 1/2?

Because none of my employees have worked for me for 20 years. Don't you think I should use the same gradient as some of the mega corporations? Only those who've been employed for 20 years get the top bonuses. Its called trickle down for a reason.

Because none of my employees have worked for me for 20 years. Don't you think I should use the same gradient as some of the mega corporations? Only those who've been employed for 20 years get the top bonuses. Its called trickle down for a reason.
you make your employees wait until they've worked for you 20 years before providing insurance? LOL! you probably fire them at year 19.

and, the 20 year claim is horseshit for the most part. i'm sure you've found one example and have applied that to all of them.

you make your employees wait until they've worked for you 20 years before providing insurance? LOL! you probably fire them at year 19.

and, the 20 year claim is horseshit for the most part. i'm sure you've found one example and have applied that to all of them.

It's downright comical that you're concerned about health-care for my employees while approving of the GOP policies of taking it from millions.

And no, several corporations are tying their bonus amounts to length of employment.

It's downright comical that you're concerned about health-care for my employees while approving of the GOP policies of taking it from millions.

And no, several corporations are tying their bonus amounts to length of employment.
even more comical, you protesting GOP policies taking insurance from millions while not providing insurance to your own. not only comical, hypocritical.

even more comical, you protesting GOP policies taking insurance from millions while not providing insurance to your own. not only comical, hypocritical.

There is nothing more comical or hypocritical than a conservative feigning concern over the welfare of workers and whether people have health insurance.

There is NOTHING wrong with rewarding loyalty

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT