ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Guy

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

No evidence of Biden committing a crime. None.
His money came from China, Ukriane, and Romania...at least.

If you or I suddenly had 20 LLCs and money going into multiple family members accounts including children from these places, what would happen?

Now you know why half the country doesn't trust DC.

Last edited:
Reactions: herd66
His money ame from China, Ukriane, and Romania...at least.

If you or I suddenly had 20 LLCs and money going into multiple family members accounts including children from these places, what would happen?

Now you know why half the country doesn't trust DC.
No evidence of Biden committing a crime. None.

When Trump joked that maybe Russia could help find Hillary's missing emails & our media might reward them for it, the left lost their shit & point to it that he wasn't actually joking & it's proof he admitted to wrongdoing. Anywho, here's Biden likely joking he sold many state secrets.

Quid Pro Joe

When Trump joked that maybe Russia could help find Hillary's missing emails & our media might reward them for it, the left lost their shit & point to it that he wasn't actually joking & it's proof he admitted to wrongdoing. Anywho, here's Biden likely joking he sold many state secrets.

Quid Pro Joe
I thought of that earlier. IT is funny the difference in reaction and it really just illustrates how indoctrinated and stupid these liberal sheep are. Easy to rule.

Reactions: rvntx
Says the guy that ignores all the evidence of Biden corruption, election fraud, and where the CHINA VIRUS came from
You can provide zero proof of Biden corruption and election fraud, and the origin of COVID 19 is...UNKNOWN. LIAR.

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote to Chinese business man Zhao.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the President's son texted. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

“I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,”

I have bank records too, you idiot. There has been no proof of crimes regard Joe Biden. None. You get that? None. Just...like...your...election fraud conspiracy theory.
You have a ton of money from China and Romania going into your grandkids accounts?

$mils from CHINA going into the grandkids accounts and nothing to see here. Nope, nothing...bahahahaha
They’ve never explained the mysterious payments or the extremely questionable LLC layering.

The left & the media is now trying to say this isn’t about Biden family corruption, illegal payments, selling high level political access, questionable DoJ tactics, tax evasion, illegal firearms transactions - none is this is about that. It’s really about a father’s love.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
They’ve never explained the mysterious payments or the extremely questionable LLC layering.

The left & the media is now trying to say this isn’t about Biden family corruption, illegal payments, selling high level political access, questionable DoJ tactics, tax evasion, illegal firearms transactions - none is this is about that. It’s really about a father’s love.
Biden’s are all about family and a fathers love…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT