ADVERTISEMENT

The Biggest Question I have from this past weekend . . .

I heard they took the Heidelberg Student Princes to the woodshed

I'm not sure I read it correctly, but did Coach Stowers reach out to Bagent to inquire about his motivation to transfer to an FBS next year?

I did, but it was through a friend of the family ***rolls eyes***

Of all the delusional topics that get discussed on this board, this one may be the best (or worst). The only other one that even comes to mind was when @Harry thought James Power was better than Matt Cincotta. It's a toss-up for sure.

I did, but it was through a friend of the family ***rolls eyes***

Of all the delusional topics that get discussed on this board, this one may be the best (or worst). The only other one that even comes to mind was when @Harry thought James Power was better than Matt Cincotta. It's a toss-up for sure.
Power sucked. He played at TCU.

He would be 8th string qb at MU and likely moved to safety and then bulked up to Nose Tackle. Your question is not valid.
You really should listen to what Captainjb22 has to say about Bagent before you speak so condescending
about this young man. He is probably the #1 authority on HS Quarterbacks that posts on Old Fairfield.

You really should listen to what Captainjb22 has to say about Bagent before you speak so condescending
about this young man. He is probably the #1 authority on HS Quarterbacks that posts on Old Fairfield.

9irbf5.gif

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Not sure if serious?:eek: I can think of a few guys on here with college coaching experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT