ADVERTISEMENT

The China threat is real

The statement is factual. You stupid oath breaking conspiracy theorist commie and God hater.
How does that for one excuse BIden of his decision making?

Two, if they are bad why doesn't he replace them? Which, I agree, some of them need replaced.

We are now seeing the effects of what was called the purge during the Obama years where they basically went through and got rid of officers that weren't PC or yes men. Now those Majors and Colonels are Generals.

So, at the end of the day, how does Biden get a pass? He led the debacle of the withdraw in Afghanistan and basically let a Chinese spy balloon float over the entire US land mass.

How does that for one excuse BIden of his decision making?
Biden told the military to shoot it down at the soonest possible time taking into account the safety of the population on the first day he was briefed on the situation. Military people waited until it got over the ocean. Take it up with the military. You stupid lying punk.

Two, if they are bad why doesn't he replace them?
Not their fault they fell asleep under the lack of leadership under your orange jesus. Oath breaker.
We are now seeing the effects of what was called the purge
You're an idiot.

So, at the end of the day, how does Biden get a pass?
How do you give your orange jesus a pass for inciting an insurrection and attempting to overturn the results of a free and fair election. You lying hypocrite.
He led the debacle of the withdraw in Afghanistan
He got the U S out of the forever war that your W started, and the same war your orange jesus said he wanted us out of. Biden finished the job when your orange jesus didn't.
let a Chinese spy balloon float over the entire US land mass.
While forgetting to mention a similar thing occurred 3 times under his orange jesus who was too busy trying to figure out how to subvert the will of the people in an election. Furthermore, Chinese satellites are at this moment above the U S and spying on us. Chicken Little.

Read the articles
Says the guy who refuses to read any links that make a point he disagrees with.
I think several of the resident CCP apologists here chastised me in the past when I have mentioned Chinese industrial and intellectual property spying.
Beats me...I am well aware of what they do on the ground. It's a fine line to walk, there are many, many good Chinese people coming here for a better life, but there's so damn many of them the bad ones slip right under the radar.
Hell, this balloon was so low farmers were literally recording it with their cell phones
65k ft is really fvcking high in the world of aviation. It was just really big, and very reflective.
"The Biden administration official now says the incidents were not discovered until after the Trump administration had already left. But the official did not say how those incidents were discovered or when."

Bahahahahaha. "But but Trump"... Hilarious.
That sounds even worse than what they said at first.
"A US military intelligence report from last year that focused on China’s use of high-altitude balloons mentioned sightings in Hawaii and Florida during the Trump presidency, according to an excerpt of the report reviewed by CNN.
If Herdman had READ THE ARTICLE I linked he would know these things have been around since at least 2017, so really this is not surprising.

Says the guy who refuses to read any links that make a point he disagrees with.

Beats me...I am well aware of what they do on the ground. It's a fine line to walk, there are many, many good Chinese people coming here for a better life, but there's so damn many of them the bad ones slip right under the radar.

65k ft is really fvcking high in the world of aviation. It was just really big, and very reflective.

That sounds even worse than what they said at first.

If Herdman had READ THE ARTICLE I linked he would know these things have been around since at least 2017, so really this is not surprising.
This recent episode traversed the entire area from Montana to SC. Including 2 legs of the nuclear triad.

This recent episode traversed the entire area from Montana to SC. Including 2 legs of the nuclear triad.
While forgetting to mention a similar thing occurred 3 times under his orange jesus who was too busy trying to figure out how to subvert the will of the people in an election. Furthermore, Chinese satellites are at this moment above the U S and spying on us. Chicken Little.

I'm not sure how this is a refutation of, or even a comment on, anything I said. Would you care to elaborate?

Also worth noting: we really did throw everything in the inventory at it, including the U-2. Maybe you will actually read this one.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/u-2-spy-planes-snooped-on-chinese-surveillance-balloon

A quote in this article I found interesting; much as I thought, a decision was made to gather intelligence on the balloon. The story about worrying about debris was a ruse:

"So there was a potential opportunity for us to collect Intel where we had gaps on prior balloons. And so I would defer to the intel community but this gave us the opportunity to assess what they were actually doing, what kind of capabilities existed on the balloon, what kind of transmission capabilities existed," Gen. VanHerck himself stressed at the press conference today. "And I think you'll see in the future that that timeframe was well worth its value to collect."

"I would point out, and I think it's important to talk about, is day-to-day we do not have the authority to collect intelligence within the United States of America," VanHerck added. "In this case, specific authorities were granted to collect intelligence against the balloon specifically and we utilized specific capabilities to do that."

Not similar at all

He got the U S out of the forever war that your W started, and the same war your orange jesus said he wanted us out of. Biden finished the job when your orange jesus didn't.
This is just another one of you many lies. You are really saying W started the war?? I am pretty sure that war was started on 9/11 and is wasn't George W Bush that started.

Not only are you a communist apologist you are a radical Islamist sympathizer

Really. Let's see it. Across conus?

This is just another one of you many lies.
You're a God hating liar.
You are really saying W started the war??
Was he president when it started? God hater.
I am pretty sure that war was started on 9/11 and is wasn't George W Bush that started.
That was the attack that triggered the war.
Not only are you a communist apologist you are a radical Islamist sympathizer
Not only are you a God hating liar, you're a God hating ignorant liar.

Other than it's a Chinese balloon, over U S air space, spying on the U S. Not similar at all. You ignorant God hater.
Only the fact that if it did happen it didn't go over any nuclear sites, training facilities, or stealth bomber bases.

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
You're a God hating liar.

Was he president when it started? God hater.

That was the attack that triggered the war.

Not only are you a God hating liar, you're a God hating ignorant liar.
The attack that triggered the war, not started by W, liar.

I know what I said, moron. I temporarily forgot you were stupid enough to take it the way you did. Lying God hater.
No, stupid would be saying someone started something knowing that they didn't.

You sir are a huge liar and you worship at the feet of the devil.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I figure Kamala called the kill shot on this one. Biden likely hit the MTD on his modafinil, adderal, and memantine combo he needed to get through the state of the union and he’s sleeping it off the rest of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This one wasn’t a balloon. Sounds like a car-sized drone which was at an altitude that would mess with planes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT