ADVERTISEMENT

The China threat is real

Yeah that’s bigger than I expected. Must’ve been getting lots of great weather data with that.

Still feel like you could’ve made the debris field smaller and recovered more by cutting it down even if we couldn’t bring it down in a controlled way but F22 go brrrrrr
Maybe we didn't want to bring it down in a more controlled manner...

Yeah that’s bigger than I expected. M
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: Jartard
Who is "they"? What comments are being walked back? And do you have a link?...
I have already done so once in this thread.
Who is "they"? What comments are being walked back? And do you have a link?...
If you didn't like the fox article here is a CNN article. It appears they are actually going to brief Trump's former people. SO yehhh they might actually work together to figure things out. So, your gotcha moment for trying to say well Trump is well, not valid.
----------------------------------------------------------

The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday.

The official did not say how or when those incidents were discovered.

The official said that the intelligence community is prepared to offer briefings to key Trump administration officials about the Chinese surveillance program, which the Biden administration believes has been deployed in countries across five continents over the last several years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Biden really is the absolute worst. They literally do nothing until it’s waaay too late, take action after all the damage is done, & then pat themselves on the back.
No credibility when anyone says that^^^after 4 years of orange jesus. You're an idiot.

Dumb post. Dumb. Read the articles that have been provided.
^^^The lying idiot mentions "dumb". I've read the articles. Let this sink in to that space between your ears...
But this isn’t the first Chinese surveillance balloon Congress has been briefed on. The Pentagon briefed Congress on previous balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida, GOP Rep. Michael Waltz said in a statement to CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/poli...n-chinese-spy-balloon-what-matters/index.html

If Congress was briefed during the orange man's term, why did we not hear about it?? Maybe that was one of the briefings he didn't read.

Whoopi isn't far off for once.

The Chinese spying we should be worried about is on the ground, not in the air.
Speaking of spies, has anyone considered it might have been Fang Fang just trying to get a love letter to Eric Swalwell?

Whoopi isn't far off for once.

The Chinese spying we should be worried about is on the ground, not in the air.

Ummm... I think both are of concern.

I think several of the resident CCP apologists here chastised me in the past when I have mentioned Chinese industrial and intellectual property spying.

Reactions: mlblack16.
^^^The lying idiot mentions "dumb". I've read the articles. Let this sink in to that space between your ears...
But this isn’t the first Chinese surveillance balloon Congress has been briefed on. The Pentagon briefed Congress on previous balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida, GOP Rep. Michael Waltz said in a statement to CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/poli...n-chinese-spy-balloon-what-matters/index.html

If Congress was briefed during the orange man's term, why did we not hear about it?? Maybe that was one of the briefings he didn't read.
Where does it say they were briefed during the trump admin. I read that as they were briefed on balloons that occurred during the trump admin.

But the transiting of those three suspected balloons during the previous administration was only discovered after Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN’s Natasha Bertrand on Sunday.

I’m not sure that it’s better that Trump’s administration didn’t even see the balloons.
If it was known that a balloon from chime traveled continental us and it didn’t go up the chain someone has some serious explaining to do.

"The Biden administration official now says the incidents were not discovered until after the Trump administration had already left. But the official did not say how those incidents were discovered or when."

Bahahahahaha. "But but Trump"... Hilarious. Anybody believing this nonsense will likely believe the Russian dossier was real intelligence.

After it traveled the CONUS
According to you cons, the president or somebody should have known where the balloon came from, where it's going and what its doing way before it got to U S air space and should have immedidately been shot down. That goes for your orange jesus the same as it goes for other presidents.

"The Biden administration official now says the incidents were not discovered until after the Trump administration had already left. But the official did not say how those incidents were discovered or when."

Bahahahahaha. "But but Trump"... Hilarious. Anybody believing this nonsense will likely believe the Russian dossier was real intelligence.

That's a possibility.
Look no further than greed

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT