ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

God you are stupid
Calling people stupid, dumb or some other meaningless adjective is the extent of your contribution to this forum. I don't recall seeing anything you've posted from a content perspective. Most here will link information to support a point discussed, or, at a minimum, address why they agree or disagree.

Your contribution...."you're stupid if you don't agree with me." That POV has no value.....therefore, for me.... it's meaningless.

Last edited:
Reactions: WV-FAN and dherd
CROOKED ADMITS HE TALKED TO UKRAINE ABOUT BIDEN:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

THE PLAYBOOK IS BEING ROLLED OUT:
Step one: Deny the reports, then admit after being caught but claiming there is nothing wrong with what was done.

Step two: Divert attention to a subplot that implicates political rivals.

Step three: Discredit investigators by accusing those involved of a deep state or partisan witch hunt

Calling people stupid, dumb or some other meaningless adjective is the extent of your contribution to this forum. I don't recall seeing anything you've posted from a content perspective. Most here will link information to support a point discussed, or, at a minimum, address why they agree or disagree.

I’ve pointed that out numerous times about him. That’s why he’s referred to as the most worthless poster this board has ever seen.

Some people read this board a lot and contribute very little, and that’s fine. Some people don’t have strong opinions, the ability to add to the conversation, etc. But they are wise enough not to repeatedly do these drive-by “you’re stupid” posts and then hide like this moron does. Hell, his fellow deplorables don’t defend him, don’t communicate with him, and want nothing to do with him. He’s a moron who thinks phrases like “libtard” and “libiot” are creative or witty.

He really needs to go to HerdFans where there are more people of his intelligence level.

Deny, divert, discredit: Trump Acknowledges Discussing Biden in Call With Ukrainian Leader

THE PLAYBOOK IS BEING ROLLED OUT:
Step one: Deny the reports, then admit after being caught but claiming there is nothing wrong with what was done.

Step two: Divert attention to a subplot that implicates political rivals.

Step three: Discredit investigators by accusing those involved of a deep state or partisan witch hunt

President Trump acknowledged on Sunday that he discussed former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. with Ukraine’s president as Democrats ramped up calls for an investigation into whether he improperly pressured a foreign leader to investigate a political opponent.
The Wall Street Journal has reported that Mr. Trump urged Mr. Zelensky about eight times during the July 25 phone call to work with the president’s lawyer, coincided with his administration’s decision to hold up $250 million in security aid to Ukraine

Mr. Trump, at first denied the story and has insisted there was nothing inappropriate Instead, he has accused Democrats and the news media of cooking up what he calls another witch hunt intended to hurt his presidency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-ukraine-biden.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevy1
Deny, divert, discredit: PELOSI WARNS TRUMP TURN OVER TAPE IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE

President Trump acknowledged on Sunday that he raised corruption accusations against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. during a phone call with Ukraine’s leader, a stunning admission as pressure mounted on Democrats to impeach Mr. Trump over allegations he leaned on a foreign government to help damage a political rival.

In public and in private, many Democrats said the evidence that has emerged in recent days indicating that Mr. Trump pushed the Ukrainian government to investigate Mr. Biden, and his administration’s stonewalling of attempts by Congress to learn more, were changing their calculations about whether to charge him with articles of impeachment.

The influential chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who has resisted such action, said the House might now have “crossed the Rubicon” in light of the new disclosures, and the administration’s withholding of a related whistle-blower complaint. A group of moderate freshman lawmakers who had been opposed to an impeachment inquiry said they were considering changing course, while other Democrats who had reluctantly supported one amplified their calls. Progressives, meanwhile, sharpened their criticisms of the party’s leadership for failing to act.

The fast-moving developments prompted Speaker Nancy Pelosi to level a warning of her own to the White House: Turn over the secret whistle-blower complaint by Thursday, or face a serious escalation from Congress.

“If the administration persists in blocking this whistle-blower from disclosing to Congress a serious possible breach of constitutional duties by the president, they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness which will take us into a whole new stage of investigation,” Ms. Pelosi, Democrat of California,
wrote in the letter.

Representative Dina Titus of Nevada said once a transcript is made public of Mr. Trump pressuring Mr. Zelensky, she doubted that even Democrats from competitive seats could continue to resist impeachment.

“Once that comes out,” said Ms. Titus, “I don’t see how they can fight it any longer.”

James Carville, the longtime Democratic strategist, said he had opposed impeachment, but now thinks the House should move “quick and clean” after obtaining a transcript of Mr. Trump’s phone call. “Let the Senate Republicans stew,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment-whistle-blower.html

Last edited:

Your contribution...."you're stupid if you don't agree with me." That POV has no value.....therefore, for me.... it's meaningless.
You aren’t stupid because you disagree with me. I’m quite certain it’s genetic and I’ve read your views for quite a while to form my opinion. Same with Dtard.

I’ve pointed that out numerous times about him. That’s why he’s referred to as the most worthless poster this board has ever seen.

Some people read this board a lot and contribute very little, and that’s fine. Some people don’t have strong opinions, the ability to add to the conversation, etc. But they are wise enough not to repeatedly do these drive-by “you’re stupid” posts and then hide like this moron does. Hell, his fellow deplorables don’t defend him, don’t communicate with him, and want nothing to do with him. He’s a moron who thinks phrases like “libtard” and “libiot” are creative or witty.

He really needs to go to HerdFans where there are more people of his intelligence level.

nice new screen name captain pathetic!! adding more value as always!!

James Carville, the longtime Democratic strategist, said he had opposed impeachment, but now thinks the House should move “quick and clean” after obtaining a transcript of Mr. Trump’s phone call.

^^^This alone tells me this is yet another media driven, nonsense, narrative.^^^

Who needs a "whistleblower" when apparently transcripts are floating around DC? Appears there never was a "whistleblower". Dems needed that excuse for it to sound ominous.

Do you libs (and *independents*) ever get tired of getting all worked up by the media on Friday afternoon, only to look like fools by the very next Wednesday?

Deny, divert, discredit: PELOSI WARNS TRUMP TURN OVER TAPE IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE

President Trump acknowledged on Sunday that he raised corruption accusations against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. during a phone call with Ukraine’s leader, a stunning admission as pressure mounted on Democrats to impeach Mr. Trump over allegations he leaned on a foreign government to help damage a political rival.

In public and in private, many Democrats said the evidence that has emerged in recent days indicating that Mr. Trump pushed the Ukrainian government to investigate Mr. Biden, and his administration’s stonewalling of attempts by Congress to learn more, were changing their calculations about whether to charge him with articles of impeachment.

The influential chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who has resisted such action, said the House might now have “crossed the Rubicon” in light of the new disclosures, and the administration’s withholding of a related whistle-blower complaint. A group of moderate freshman lawmakers who had been opposed to an impeachment inquiry said they were considering changing course, while other Democrats who had reluctantly supported one amplified their calls. Progressives, meanwhile, sharpened their criticisms of the party’s leadership for failing to act.

The fast-moving developments prompted Speaker Nancy Pelosi to level a warning of her own to the White House: Turn over the secret whistle-blower complaint by Thursday, or face a serious escalation from Congress.

“If the administration persists in blocking this whistle-blower from disclosing to Congress a serious possible breach of constitutional duties by the president, they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness which will take us into a whole new stage of investigation,” Ms. Pelosi, Democrat of California, wrote in the letter.

Representative Dina Titus of Nevada said once a transcript is made public of Mr. Trump pressuring Mr. Zelensky, she doubted that even Democrats from competitive seats could continue to resist impeachment.

“Once that comes out,” said Ms. Titus, “I don’t see how they can fight it any longer.”

James Carville, the longtime Democratic strategist, said he had opposed impeachment, but now thinks the House should move “quick and clean” after obtaining a transcript of Mr. Trump’s phone call. “Let the Senate Republicans stew,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment-whistle-blower.html
You’ve got him now!

Reactions: 19MU88
Do you libs (and *independents*) ever get tired of getting all worked up by the media on Friday afternoon, only to look like fools by the very next Wednesday?
this. it's never ending entertainment watching these fools get played by the media over and over.

^^^This alone tells me this is yet another media driven, nonsense, narrative.^^^

Who needs a "whistleblower" when apparently transcripts are floating around DC? Appears there never was a "whistleblower". Dems needed that excuse for it to sound ominous.

I won't call you an idiot this time, because you may not be aware of this...

The law requires Presidential discussions and phone calls to be transcribed and placed in records. This law is the Presidential Records Act (more on this later). Obviously, calls are also recorded (so they can be transcribed). Now, POTUS can get around this by using a different phone, and we know Trump does this from time to time (which is technically illegal, but we know he isn't going to be prosecuted while in office), but Trump should realize the odds are very good we are spying on whichever foreign leader he is talking to, so there really is little privacy.

The PRA does not however require all these records to be released, obviously because of national security. There are three mechanisms for this: First, you cannot FOIA an administration until five years from the end of that administration; second, POTUS gets a certain number of individual request restrictions for 12 years that he can invoke, and third obviously requested records will be scrubbed of truly sensitive national security information before released. Also, certain records that have no real value can be trashed with the approval of the Archivist of the United States (no one cares if Trump called the secretary and asked for a Diet Coke).

No records are immediately released, unless of course POTUS said to. Which Trump said he might do in this case...but we both know he won't, because that offer was just the usual bullshit he deflects with.

So no, there are not transcripts floating around DC, unless they are floating around people with the highest security clearances who are working on the subject matter of a call. Are matters regarding Ukraine very active with the intelligence community? Is part of Ukraine currently illegally occupied by Russia? You are a smart guy, you know those answers.

So no, there are not transcripts floating around DC. Jesus. But is there a transcript? Obviously, yes.

I refrained from calling Rufus an idiot, but you on the other hand....

Seriously, read my reply to him. Sometimes I forget this stuff is not common knowledge.
tldr, and my statement stands. the real question is, per your usual, how much more will you read into it than is there?

The PRA does not however require all these records to be released, obviously because of national security.

So no, there are not transcripts floating around DC, unless they are floating around people with the highest security clearances who are working on the subject matter of a call.

Good to know James Carville is a part of that "highest security" apparatus.

The law requires Presidential discussions and phone calls to be transcribed and placed in records. This law is the Presidential Records Act (more on this later). Obviously, calls are also recorded (so they can be transcribed). Now, POTUS can get around this by using a different phone, and we know Trump does this from time to time (which is technically illegal, but we know he isn't going to be prosecuted while in office), but Trump should realize the odds are very good we are spying on whichever foreign leader he is talking to, so there really is little privacy.

Yes. I know this. And this is exactly why this latest uproar is yet another opportunity to keep the insane base of Dems engaged. Hell this latest (non)scandal may even bring buckytard back from his "Mueller knows" (FAILED) days.

Reactions: 19MU88
It's your choice to remain wrong, no problem there.
lulz. yeah, mmmk, whatevs. you been hiding under a rock? this isn't even a question. there's been many a instance of you mentally deranged liberal cocksuckers getting all up in arms over something that never came to fruition re: trump. thus, the "you got him now" cliche.

Unfortunately, it usually takes some reading to be informed.
i agree. i simply choose to not read the ramblings of yet another TDS victim. no thanks.

lulz. yeah, mmmk, whatevs. you been hiding under a rock? this isn't even a question. there's been many a instance of you mentally deranged liberal cocksuckers getting all up in arms over something that never came to fruition re: trump. thus, the "you got him now" cliche.

WTF? Rufus made a false claim (why is there a need for a whistle-blower if everyone has the transcript) that stemmed from his lack of knowledge regarding the PRA, and claimed this is an example of the media looking like fools. You, like a crack whore to the flame, jumped on his nuts and rode that bullshit. My knowledge drop has fvcking zero to do with your above babbling, because Rufus, and you, are factually wrong about the particulars of these transcripts; it is simply setting you motherfvckers straight on how the PRA works.

TL/DR: When made to look like an idiot, I guess it is easier for you to deflect with babble, libruls, and pole smokers.

WTF? Rufus made a false claim (why is there a need for a whistle-blower if everyone has the transcript) that stemmed from his lack of knowledge regarding the PRA, and claimed this is an example of the media looking like fools. You, like a crack whore to the flame, jumped on his nuts and rode that bullshit. My knowledge drop has fvcking zero to do with your above babbling, because Rufus, and you, are factually wrong about the particulars of these transcripts; it is simply setting you motherfvckers straight on how the PRA works.

TL/DR: When made to look like an idiot, I guess it is easier for you to deflect with babble, libruls, and pole smokers.
got damn, yore easily worked up these days. take a break, you sniveling little cvnt.

he made a claim of you libs getting all worked up on basically any given friday then finding out their info is bogus by the following wednesday and i chimed in and said that yeah, it's pure entertainment. as i indicated above, it would be about how much more you read into something that isn't there. christ, you get more pathetic every day.

got damn, i didn't mention a damn thing about transcripts . . . lulz

0qgD45n.gif

Deny, divert, discredit: PHASE 3 NOTHING WRONG/DISCREDIT - CROOKED QUESTIONS PATRIOTS PATRIOTISM

The progression of the comments from the Trump team follows a familiar pattern. To get ahead of bad news, Trump acolytes often will deny or decline to confirm the underlying charge, but also offer a preemptive defense in case it’s proven. As evidence finds its way out, though — and as Trump himself keeps talking publicly — we eventually learn that the initial suspicions were correct and they were offering a preemptive defense for a reason.

t was the pattern followed with the Stormy Daniels hush-money payments. They first denied it completely, thenGiuliani got out in front of the storyby arguing that there would be nothing wrong with it because it was simply a private transaction (even though it occurred shortly before the 2016 election). At the time, Trump himselfdenied that he had any knowledgeof what went down, but eventually it was discovered that he was aware of the payment in real time.

The pattern also held at various points during the Russia investigation, when Trump would dismiss accusations or media reports as “fake news” before later trying to inoculate himself even if the story was true, and then eventually admitting that it did happen. The most pronounced example would beDonald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russia lawyer.

Talking to reporters Monday morning at the United Nations, Trump suggested that there would be nothing wrong with him withholding funding to a country such as Ukraine if it refused to root out “corruption” — hypothetically speaking, of course.

Trump was laying a preemptive defense in case it emerges that Trump did offer Ukraine something or threatened (explicitly or implicitly) to withhold something — such as $250 million in aid, which Trump did withhold for a time — in exchange for Ukraine investigating former vice president Joe Biden
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/23/trump-inches-toward-spilling-beans-ukraine/

CROOKED TRAITOR QUESTION PATRIOTISM OF PATRIOT WHISTLEBLOWER:
(NOT GOING TO REPEAT THE LIE HERE) FOX PROPAGANDA WILL HAVE WALL TO WALL

RAOUL YOU MIGHT AS WELL FIND A ROCK TO TRY TO REASON WITH. THE ROCK WILL BE FAR MORE REASONABLE, OPEN MINDED, AND HONEST.

Read into? For fvck's sake, I responded to his exact claim.
and, for fvck's sake, you accused me of agreeing with something i didn't ("jumped on his nuts and rode that bullshit"). reading comprehension, try it all fvckin' ready.

again, take a fvcking break, dilweed, this shit is getting you down.

REPUBLICAN GOV. Bill Weld says Donald Trump committed 'treason' amid Ukraine scandal
"Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. That's not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It's treason pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty," Weld said

The penalty under the Constitution is removal from office, and that might look like a pretty good alternative to the president if he could work out a plea deal," he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-ukraine-scandal/ar-AAHINaQ?li=BBnb7Kz&pfr=1

and, for fvck's sake, you accused me of agreeing with something i didn't ("jumped on his nuts and rode that bullshit"). reading comprehension, try it all fvckin' ready.

again, take a fvcking break, dilweed, this shit is getting you down.

You really don't understand that his claim was based on a falsehood, so if you agree with that claim you agree with the falsehood? This is simple logic stuff. There will be no throwing the baby out with the bathwater....and this baby popped right out of Rufus' hairy butthole.

You really don't understand that his claim was based on a falsehood, so if you agree with that claim you agree with the falsehood? This is simple logic stuff. There will be no throwing the baby out with the bathwater....and this baby popped right out of Rufus' hairy butthole.
You really need to give reading compression a better go. Look at what I quoted and my reply...has nothing to do with what you're crying about. With every reply, you prove even more your shit for brains is real.

It's not easy for Raoul to comprehend what he is reading of yours when you don't even know the difference between "comprehension" and "compression."

"Comprehension" is your wife understanding how to suck dick. "Compression" is the type of shorts she wears while walking down Fifth Ave. looking to suck dick.
Myeh, fvckin phone. That, and I'm half blind. Not like I hadn't spelled it properly in the previous post. I'll give ua like for the analogy, doe.

The phone excise should shut you the fvck up.

THIS STORY IS EXPLODING FOLKS - WE ARE WITNESSES TO HISTORY
MOVE OVER BENEDICT ARNOLD - THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.

CROOKED ORDERED HOLD ON UKRAINE FUNDS DAYS BEFORE CALLING UKRAINE PRESIDENT

President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) relayed Trump’s order to the State Department and the Pentagon during an interagency meeting in mid-July, Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information — a pattern that continued for nearly two months

“I don’t think it really matters … whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-ordered-hold-on-military-aid-days-before-calling-ukrainian-president-officials-say/2019/09/23/df93a6ca-de38-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

THIS STORY IS EXPLODING FOLKS - WE ARE WITNESSES TO HISTORY
MOVE OVER BENEDICT ARNOLD - THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.

CROOKED ORDERED HOLD ON UKRAINE FUNDS DAYS BEFORE CALLING UKRAINE PRESIDENT

President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) relayed Trump’s order to the State Department and the Pentagon during an interagency meeting in mid-July, Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information — a pattern that continued for nearly two months

“I don’t think it really matters … whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-ordered-hold-on-military-aid-days-before-calling-ukrainian-president-officials-say/2019/09/23/df93a6ca-de38-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html
You got him now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT