ADVERTISEMENT

The Demise of California

right051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.
  • Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Interesting that even some of the usual suspects are seeing the light...

SAN FRANCISCO—Phil Wong used to reliably back incumbents in this liberal city. But in 2022, he voted to recall three left-wing school board members and a progressive district attorney, and in November he plans to cast his ballot for a tough-on-crime challenger to the current mayor.

“I have a deep love for this city, what it was,” said the 46-year-old son of a Chinese immigrant. “I want to see what it can be again.”

Long a reliable voting bloc for the left, Chinese-Americans have been important drivers of a recent backlash against progressive policies in San Francisco, which has grown in support and been backed by tech industry money.

Members of the Chinese community, who make up one-fifth of this city of 810,000 and a slightly smaller percentage of registered voters, say they have been particularly incensed by incidents of anti-Asian violence, school policies they believe have emphasized equity over merit, and street homelessness. Many are also upset that property crime has long been higher in San Francisco than most other major cities, though it has dropped this year.

Reactions: 30CAT
"Your kind" likes illegal immigration and U.S. citizens paying for them and that includes Chinese, illegal immigrants.
It’s because we know that those illegals do the work that our economy needs that your kind refuses to do. So with your kind, we have to pay more taxes to cover your food and housing and get nothing back from it other than YouTube entertainment. With illegals, our taxes are covering their food and housing, but they’re also willing to do the jobs we need fulfilled that your kind of leeches refuses to do.

So with your kind, we have to pay more taxes to cover your food and housing

Your kind, especially in California, are paying for food, housing, welfare and higher education to illegal foreign nationals. Blue states are crying about it too. Your kind are allowing the leeches in. Your kind are all about entitlements. You're actually bitching about your party's policies and trying to pass blame onto "me"....That's rich 😂

Your kind, especially in California, are paying for food, housing, welfare and higher education to illegal foreign nationals. Blue states are crying about it too. Your kind are allowing the leeches in. Your kind are all about entitlements. You're actually bitching about your party's policies and trying to pass blame onto "me"....That's rich 😂
I’m not bitching about it. You are every single day even though you’re a net winner and I’m a net loser.

If you take your philosophy and apply it to WV, you’re a taker and I’m a giver. So why are you the one crying coming from a shithole state that is a taker?

Imagine if states like California didn’t have to give so much money to shithole states like yours.

I’m not bitching about it. You are every single day even though you’re a net winner and I’m a net loser.

You're damned right I bitch about our Constitution not being followed!

Let me get this straight. I work a full time job and make good money. I pay what I'm supposed to, more than my fair share. You self-proclaim as rich and I have no reason not to believe you, but I'm a net winner and you're a net loser? Please help me become a net loser like you are!

Imagine we, as a country, didn't have to give so much money to foreign criminals that Democrat policies force us to.

It’s because we know that those illegals do the work that our economy needs that your kind refuses to do. So with your kind, we have to pay more taxes to cover your food and housing and get nothing back from it other than YouTube entertainment. With illegals, our taxes are covering their food and housing, but they’re also willing to do the jobs we need fulfilled that your kind of leeches refuses to do.

Yehh the ghettos of Baltimore, NYC, Chicago, Detroit, LA etc. is our kind. How many people there a day sitting on a porch or selling crack or doing nothing?

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Yehh the ghettos of Baltimore, NYC, Chicago, Detroit, LA etc. is our kind. How many people there a day sitting on a porch or selling crack or doing nothing?

Yep. Democrats PROMOTE government dependency. No way will dependents of governement (able-bodied) free loaders vote against Democrats. Again...rifle is bitching about Democrat policies, while voting for Democrat polices, but blaming Conservatives. Rich people and Democrats hate the middle class. They want everyone poor and dependent on government, for power and control. One can throw several Republicans in the fold as well. Those jackasses aren't perfect, but they aren't as blatant about it as Democrats.

Term limits for Congress would sure HELP what is ailing our country. We have 8 years for president, so we chould have no more that 8 years for members of Congress. This crap of destroying our country, for the sake of power and control, needs to stop. Flat tax and abolish the IRS, not law enforcement. Abolish the two-party system and develop a system where not only the rich can be president. Do away with pork in bills.

Stop telling us there are more than two genders, when it's scientifically impossible. Stop you can turn men into women or women into men, when it's scientifically impossible. If you need a biologist to explain it to you, then you are too ignorant to be serving our country in the highest court in the land. Stop telling us an explosion of nothingness creating the universe is more beliveable than God creating it.

Stop telling us it's okay for government to be racist, bigoted, can hire based on race, religion, sexual preference and gender identity, while jailing or fining American citizens if they do the same thing.

Sure, Trump is a prick, skecthy at best and posted mean tweets. What policies of his have hurt our country though? Pedo-Joe has policies that are directly, destroying our country and bleaters turn a blind eye for the sake of their party, America be damned. What policies of Pedo-Joe's make him better for America than Trump? America isn't better off under Pedo-Joe than it was under Trump. It is far, worse off.

Last edited:
You're damned right I bitch about our Constitution not being followed!

Let me get this straight. I work a full time job and make good money. I pay what I'm supposed to, more than my fair share. You self-proclaim as rich and I have no reason not to believe you, but I'm a net winner and you're a net loser? Please help me become a net loser like you are!

We aren't talking about individually. We are talking about quality of states, remember?

California is net loser, because they pay more to the feds than they get back. West Virginia - better known as leeches, mooches, and bums - are net winners, because they take more than they give. California subsidizes the bums of West Virginia, and you want to criticize how we spend the money that we don't send you?

Imagine we, as a country, didn't have to give so much money to foreign criminals that Democrat policies force us to.
Imagine if we didn't have to subsidize you bums. I'd rather give to an immigrant who needs some food and a roof over their head while they work 12 hours in the field versus trying to make a better life for their family than give to the typical bum in WV who refuses to work because every job is below them or doesn't pay enough.

Count how many of those states and their residents give more money to the feds than take. Those people aren't your issue.

You are every single day even though you’re a net winner and I’m a net loser.

California is net loser, because they pay more to the feds than they get back. West Virginia - better known as leeches, mooches, and bums - are net winners, because they take more than they give. California subsidizes the bums of West Virginia, and you want to criticize how we spend the money that we don't send you?

California is a net loser (shithole) because it taxes the shit out of people and spends money where it doesn't need spent. Legal immigration. I'm all for it. Your way is killing men, women and children in our country every day. We can't have open borders and call ourselves a nation. Are those terrorists, Chinese spies and gang members working the fields too? Are the diseases these illegal foreign nationals are reintroducing into our country a good thing? This is our country. We are a nation of laws and you are trying to convince me that it's okay to disregard the Constitution. You're trying to tell me that we have freeloaders in all states and it's because of Conservative policies. Any Conservatives even MENTION trying to talk about entitlements, exactly what you're bitching about, it is DEMOCRATS who shut that talk down and demonize people who brought it up. Are you blind? Deaf?

Imagine if we didn't have to subsidize you bums. I'd rather give to an immigrant who needs some food and a roof over their head while they work 12 hours in the field versus trying to make a better life for their family than give to the typical bum in WV who refuses to work because every job is below them or doesn't pay enough.

Let's get these bums to work then. Let's get them off the government's teat. You think there aren't any free loading illegal foreign nationals? Immigrants? Legal ones? Absolutely. I agree with you. People who come here by breaking the law right of the bat? Are you nuts? Why are these countries refusing to take their citizens back? It's not because they were model citizens, I guarantee you that. You're a rich boy. You don't care. Either way, it doesn't affect you.

We are a nationa of laws. Where is your no-one-is-above -the-law attitude you bleaters and your party are so adamant about right now?

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT