ADVERTISEMENT

The dude who banged Barack Obama has an interview with Tucker Carlson.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Not sure I want to watch it. That is just a terrible thought to have to hear this guy talk about it.

So an “entertainer” whose lawyer argued that no reasonable person would take anything on his show seriously is interviewing a convicted con artist who has served time in Florida, Colorado, and Arizona for forgery, fraud, and larceny convictions and is again begging for attention by making outlandish claims with absolutely no proof and that has his story contradicting itself. And we have HerMan believing it.

Sounds about right.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Your orange jesus got about 14.5 million actual views. That amounts to about 19% of the people who voted for him in 2020. Yippe ki yay

So an “entertainer” whose lawyer argued that no reasonable person would take anything on his show seriously is interviewing a convicted con artist who has served time in Florida, Colorado, and Arizona for forgery, fraud, and larceny convictions and is again begging for attention by making outlandish claims with absolutely no proof and that has his story contradicting itself. And we have HerMan believing it.

Sounds about right.
So, to be clear, you don't think Obama fvcked a dude?

Reactions: 19MU88
Even before this thread, everybody knew you are a racist idiot.

What a shocker. All the headlines about Larry Sinclair include: con man, rap sheet, con artist etc.

If a woman with a criminal record of drug use etc made a claim that she was raped, we are told that her crime past doesn’t matter and that she should be believed and any press that used the crimes in her description would be canceled.
This dude does blow with Obama and has gay sex with him and no one even covers it and if they do he gets run through the mud

This dude does blow with Obama and has gay sex with him and no one even covers it and if they do he gets run through the mud
Yep, you're a moron.

Look at the twitter picture and claim that they are holding hands. You can see Obama's left arm/hand curled under his leg away from the other guy.

Yep, you're a moron.

Look at the twitter picture and claim that they are holding hands. You can see Obama's left arm/hand curled under his leg away from the other guy.
So what? Look at how close they're sitting. Do you ever find yourself just casually sitting that close to another dude? My guess is the dude was waiting to finish his cigarette before getting to 2nd base with Barry.

Reactions: Jartard
So what? Look at how close they're sitting. Do you ever find yourself just casually sitting that close to another dude? My guess is the dude was waiting to finish his cigarette before getting to 2nd base with Barry.
So what? Well, if the picture showed anything, there wouldn’t be the need for a lie attached to it by claiming they are holding hands.

Logic is hard, huh?

And I’m sitting next to a guy right now . . . but the seats are a bit more separated in first class. You wouldn’t know.

What a shocker. All the headlines about Larry Sinclair include: con man, rap sheet, con artist etc.

If a woman with a criminal record of drug use etc made a claim that she was raped, we are told that her crime past doesn’t matter and that she should be believed and any press that used the crimes in her description would be canceled.
You're an idiot. Seriously, you're a Judas Oathbreaker type idiot.

Yep, you're a moron.

If that’s the case the other guy has way to many fingers on his right hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT