ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI Was in On January 6th

Look at the BMI of these first dozen people breaking in (second video). Have you ever seen 12 maga dudes and not one is obese?

So they had an informant telling them what was going on please explain how that means they were in on it

So they had an informant telling them what was going on please explain how that means they were in on it
Wow... if they knew what was going on why weren't they better prepared to act instead of looking the other way???

FBI investigates terrorist group...Keeper disapproves.

Also Keeper: FBI should investigate antifa.

Wow... if they knew what was going on why weren't they better prepared to act instead of looking the other way???
Literally not the FBI's job to provide physical security to the Capitol. Unless you think HRT should have been there...in which case you would cry about the fools they would have blasted. Because those motherfvckers do not play.

Or you could just read the sub-headline on the article: A member of the far-right Proud Boys texted his F.B.I. handler during the assault, but maintained the group had no plan in advance to enter the Capitol and disrupt the election certification. So yeah, he told the FBI they were not going in.

FWIW, the leader of the PB's...a past FBI informant. You know why drug dealers worry about snitches? Because every person who has been in trouble is a potential informant...and many are.

Also FWIW: I would not be surprised if PB's initial plan was to not go in. Why? Because they were under an intense level of scrutiny.

Literally not the FBI's job to provide physical security to the Capitol. Unless you think HRT should have been there...in which case you would cry about the fools they would have blasted. Because those motherfvckers do not play.

Wow... Please point out to me where I said it was the FBI'S job to provide physical security to the Capitol. Have you ever heard of inter-agency communication and coordination??? Yet again you assume, and assume wrong...

So, you're saying the Proud Boys are a terrorist group but Antifa isn't???
Only one of those groups was involved in an insurrection against the U S government with intentions to overturn a free and fair election.

Wow, you asked why THEY were not prepared to act in a thread about the FBI.
So, you're saying the Proud Boys are a terrorist group but Antifa isn't???
Both engage in violence for political reasons. Currently one is more dangerous than the other, for a variety of reasons including better organization.

Wow, you asked why THEY were not prepared to act in a thread about the FBI.

Wow. "ACT" of communication... I wasn't implying going in with guns blazing... Act has more than one meaning.

To a point, why wasn't the Capitol police better informed and better prepared?

Both engage in violence for political reasons. Currently one is more dangerous than the other, for a variety of reasons including better organization.

I'm just glad you are apparently acknowledging Antifa is more than an idea...

To a point, why wasn't the Capitol police better informed and better prepared?
I remember there being blockades and shit set up. Unfortunately your people decided the rule of law is unimportant and ignored security measures.

So yeah, maybe guns blazing would have been a better idea.
I'm just glad you are apparently acknowledging Antifa is more than an idea...
Barely, and mainly in the PNW. Lots of spill over from the also barely organized anarchists.

Unfortunately your people decided

Who exactly are "my" people???

So yeah, maybe guns blazing would have been a better idea.

In Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Oakland, St. Louis, etc. as well???

Barely, and mainly in the PNW. Lots of spill over from the also barely organized anarchists.

Please explain how a small group from Florida is so much better organized and dangerous than a small group in the PNW. Especially when both seem to follow and feed off the other? And only one has taken over parts of cities?

Who exactly are "my" people???
Deplorables.
In Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Oakland, St. Louis, etc. as well???
Dunno, did anyone over-run the national capitol there? No, because the national capitol isn't in those cities, moron.

I am however down for throwing buckshot at rioters in general.
Please explain how a small group from Florida is so much better organized and dangerous than a small group in the PNW.
Perhaps they are better at marketing; fvck if I know how they managed to be more organized, because it is full of idiots. Those spiffy polos are hard to turn down?

Don't mistake black rioters are antifa. There's a lot of organic anger with that...along with some let's get free shit mindset and some actual organized criminal looting (pharmacies).

I must say that a lot of this is pre 1/6. Finding out your brothers got busted and will turn snitch is splintering some of the right groups. Organization is good and bad.

Anyway, it is all academic. I'd be more concerned with people who have enough sense to not cosplay and fight in the streets.

Dunno, did anyone over-run the national capitol there? No, because the national capitol isn't in those cities

Do you understand cause and effect? Would there have been a January 6th riot had there been a more forceful response to the earlier riots?

Perhaps they are better at marketing; fvck if I know how they managed to be more organized, because it is full of idiots.

Or perhaps media saturation has a larger manipulative influence on people like you than you'd care to admit. After all, how can idiots be so organized???

Don't mistake black rioters are antifa.

What exactly are your trying to say here? To borrow from one of your favorites...

images

BTW, have you had any recent contact or interactions with any FBI agents?

Raoul, your people were rioting and burning down sheet (intentional) in the capital long before Jan 6.

Would there have been a January 6th riot had there been a more forceful response to the earlier riots?
Haha, fvck yes.

Your team has been brewing a nutjob stew since the Clinton years. Frankly I am surprised it wasn't worse.
After all, how can idiots be so organized???
Internet makes things easier. You ever get on 4chan back in the day?
To borrow from one of your favorites...
Next time borrow one without a white border on the bottom. Choose the prime cuts of memes.
BTW, have you had any recent contact or interactions with any FBI agents?
No, but I know a guy in the CIA.
your people
Not mine, see above where I prescribed buckshot. Although I do have some respect for the black gang that was first to hit the Kroger in the West End and got away with all the pain pills. There's something a hillbilly can understand.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Haha, fvck yes.

Your team has been brewing a nutjob stew since the Clinton years. Frankly I am surprised it wasn't worse.

Internet makes things easier. You ever get on 4chan back in the day?

Next time borrow one without a white border on the bottom. Choose the prime cuts of memes.

No, but I know a guy in the CIA.

Not mine, see above where I prescribed buckshot. Although I do have some respect for the black gang that was first to hit the Kroger in the West End and got away with all the pain pills. There's something a hillbilly can understand.
still your people

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT