ADVERTISEMENT

The House Just Passed A Bill Automatically Registering Men 18 to 26 for the Draft.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Remember my discussion about the draft? Laugh now.

It is kn the table. Either people start signing up or something is going to have to be done. Look at the world.

I said should it be on the table foe discussion. Well guess what? It is.

We are low on men who want to fight. The drums of war are beating.

Reactions: 30CAT
Good. Now, they’ll stop milking off of my money.

Why would they want to sign up? They’d be “suckers,” right? Those who die at war for the country are the biggest “suckers,” right?

Imagine hearing your president saying that. Would you then go sign up?

Why would they want to sign up? They’d be “suckers,” right? Those who die at war for the country are the biggest “suckers,” right?

Imagine looking at the retard in there now. There's the issue.

Reactions: 19MU88
Good thing there are not any oath breakers on this board.

Now what should we do with communist cock sucking satan worshipping queers like you?
You're a Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Oath breakers should not be allowed on this board.

^^moron believes suckers BS^^

Reactions: 30CAT
Anyone got some of that trump chum?? I'll take it even if it's putrid.
Dp-jJX.gif

^^moron believes suckers BS^^
Moron, Trump is the one who called military members "suckers."

Yet you have no issue with druggies and illegal foreign nationals taking your money.
"Illegal foreign nationals" come here to work to get a better life. I have no problem with them. Military members, as a whole, don't sign up due to some feeling of civic/patriotic duty.

Why didn’t the Squad get up and demand that women, trannies and gender neutral be included in the automatic registration? Don’t tell me they don’t really want equality.

Why didn't the 18-26 year olds get up and demand they be included in the automatic registration? And the Squad knew that bill was going nowhere.

Maybe I'm just ignorant but the only thing new is that signing up for selective service is now done automatically vs having to apply as was mandatory in the past.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Moron, Trump is the one who called military members "suckers."

"Illegal foreign nationals" come here to work to get a better life. I have no problem with them. Military members, as a whole, don't sign up due to some feeling of civic/patriotic duty.
moron

your puppet masters using anonymous sources told you that. I'm not the only one pulling your strings.

Swamp rat liar and there were multiple anonymous sources. Absent video ....file this with Russia collusion you idiot
Your orange jesus' chief of staff is not anonymous. You Godless trumptard chumsucker.

Your orange jesus' chief of staff is not anonymous. You Godless trumptard chumsucker.
File it with Russia collusion, Ukraine impeachment, the laptop, the most safe and secure election, Jan 6th, and the bogus prosecutions. We need a bigger file. Stop being a

Sheep Eating GIF

Maybe I'm just ignorant but the only thing new is that signing up for selective service is now done automatically vs having to apply as was mandatory in the past.
Just like anything else that passes through congress, the bill is much more comprehensive than just automatically registering 18-26 year old males.

Why didn't the 18-26 year olds get up and demand they be included in the automatic registration? And the Squad knew that bill was going nowhere.
The squad are Muslims who don't like America. AOC is a bimbo.

Remember my discussion about the draft? Laugh now.

It is kn the table. Either people start signing up or something is going to have to be done. Look at the world.

I said should it be on the table foe discussion. Well guess what? It is.

We are low on men who want to fight. The drums of war are beating.
That’s one way to take care of the tranny issue.

File it with Russia collusion, Ukraine impeachment, the laptop, the most safe and secure election, Jan 6th, and the bogus prosecutions. We need a bigger file. Stop being a
You Godless trumptard chumsucker.

The squad are Muslims who don't like America. AOC is a bimbo.
You and Muslims are alike in that neither of you serve God and at least the Muslims are, unlike you, not oath breaking Trump chumsucker's. The squad are several levels above you and Sloth.

You and Muslims are alike in that neither of you serve God and at least the Muslims are, unlike you, not oath breaking Trump chumsucker's. The squad are several levels above you and Sloth.
Do Muslims have multiple Religions too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT