ADVERTISEMENT

The irony is that he would still be dead from an O.D.

Dems will stoop to any level. Floyd was a repeat criminal. He died of
an overdose. ACT IN HIS MEMORY. A career criminal and drug addict who robbed people.
Yes if you trust science he is victim of OD. Amazing how gullible and stupid libiots are. Will believe and repeat anything fed by media. We see 3-4 libiots do that daily here.

44qgf5.jpg

Thanks for noticing that there is no justice in America when the dems need a sacrificial lamb.
Hey moron. Pick one of your stupid friends for an experiment. Kneel on his/her neck for 9 minutes and claim they overdosed. Idiot.

Hey moron. Pick one of your stupid friends for an experiment. Kneel on his/her neck for 9 minutes and claim they overdosed. Idiot.
Shoulders. Watch the video. All but less than. 30.seconds are on the central shoulders area as taught to officers.

Floyd was a dead man walking prior . His heart was going to stop because of drugs.

Floyd was overdosing

Reactions: 30CAT
Shoulders. Watch the video. All but less than. 30.seconds are on the central shoulders area as taught to officers.

Floyd was a dead man walking prior . His heart was going to stop because of drugs.

Floyd was overdosing
You're a dead man walking, trumptard. And you're a liar. Jury found the compassionate officer GUILTY.

Also, if he weren't a career criminal, drug addict and didn’t resist arrest, he'd be alive today.

1. Knee not on neck, was between shoulders.
2. This has been taught as a standard position to hold these violent, drug addled criminals for decades and used by law enforcement for at least 30 years.
3. Did not cause any injuries and was not the cause of death - see autopsy report.

Reactions: 30CAT
Reactions: riflearm2
You're a liar.

Under certain conditions. You stupid punk.

You're an idiot.
watch the whole video

Floyd was as dirtbag. High as kite and had strong armed people. He was out of it, ramblging on, actually wanted to go to the ground. His heart was essentially going to blow.

He is no hero or martyr. he was a scum bag.

Did the cops make mistakes? yes, did they kill him? Likely not. The charges were inflated. The judge was tainted and so was the PR.

Anybody that views Floyd as some kind of here needs their head examined. He was whacked out on drugs, was going to die from an overdose and that is really what killed him.

Last edited:
Greed,

YOu won't do it but, watch this: Hell listen to the first 10 seconds.

1. Knee not on neck, was between shoulders.
2. This has been taught as a standard position to hold these violent, drug addled criminals for decades and used by law enforcement for at least 30 years.
3. Did not cause any injuries and was not the cause of death - see autopsy report.
Police are trained to kneel on someone even after they have stopped breathing?

Police are trained to kneel on someone even after they have stopped breathing?
He was talking.

You guys won't dig into anything. It is sad how people are manipulated. Look at the whole story and it might change your mind, not the sound bites coming from the PR machine. The whole thing was rigged up from the feds on down.

Reactions: 19MU88
watch the whole video

Floyd was as dirtbag. High as kite and had strong armed people. He was out of it, ramblging on, actually wanted to go to the ground. His heart was essentially going to blow.

He is no hero or martyr. he was a scum bag.

Did the cops make mistakes? yes, did they kill him? Likely not. The charges were inflated. The judge was tainted and so was the PR.

Anybody that views Floyd as some kind of here needs their head examined. He was whacked out on drugs, was going to die from an overdose and that is really what killed him.
As I've told you many times... you are an idiot. A lying scumbag idiot.

He was talking.

You guys won't dig into anything. It is sad how people are manipulated. Look at the whole story and it might change your mind, not the sound bites coming from the PR machine. The whole thing was rigged up from the feds on down.
Again. You're an idiot.

EG,

watch the video of the podcast I shared. Spend an hour or so listening to it. Might change your mind, might no. Don't just follow 20 second sound bites on CNN, Fox, etc. There is more to the Floyd story.

EG,

watch the video of the podcast I shared. Spend an hour or so listening to it. Might change your mind, might no. Don't just follow 20 second sound bites on CNN, Fox, etc. There is more to the Floyd story.
I'm not into your stupidity and conspiracy theories. You're an idiot.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
He was talking.

At first, yes. Hence while I said AFTER.

Dig for what? The video, timeline, and testimony are readily available. The timeline is available in the court records. Two minutes before the ambulance arrived, Officer Kueng checked Floyd for a pulse and found none. Your hero Officer Chauvin was still kneeling. He kept on kneeling for a minute after the ambulance arrived....gotta keep the dead guy from getting up and running off, I guess.

dO yOuR oWn rEsEaRcH....that's what liars and fools always say these days. You are the one being manipulated.

Look at the guys you are being educated by. What the fvck is wrong with you?
They break down the timeline, afraid to watch? Afraid you might learn something?

You don't even know who they are.

I have the diploma from the same school you went to. Half of that was a complete waste of time. Some of the biggest dummies on the planet are professors.

When it first happened I thought the cop up there was guilty as home made sin. Then, I was like something doesn't add up. Started digging into it. Way more there.

The govt once again plays the American people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT