ADVERTISEMENT

The Israeli Trump

^^^That's a great example of

Did John, the disciples and their children not keep the Passover and Sabbath after the death of Christ? Didnt Peter tell the people not to forget the Sabbath and the Passover?

Was the Sabbath not Abolished by Constantine at the Council of Nicaa on 325 AD?
Was the Passover not Abolished by the Council of Laodicea in 351 AD?

You are a guy who defends Scientology and defends Pagan and Man-Made traditions but yet call yourself a Warrior with Christ. More like a Warrior for the Devil and you dont even know it.

You want to continue to call Christ the Anti-Christ according to the definition of the Anti-Christ in the Book of Daniel?

Did John, the disciples and their children not keep the Passover and Sabbath after the death of Christ? Didnt Peter tell the people not to forget the Sabbath and the Passover?

Was the Sabbath not Abolished by Constantine at the Council of Nicaa on 325 AD?
Was the Passover not Abolished by the Council of Laodicea in 351 AD?

Is anyone saying the passover shouldn't be kept? No.
Your idea that it has to be done on a certain day and a certain time is rubbish. The passover today is done as a remembrance of the price Jesus paid to offer forgiveness of sins by dying on the cross. He doesn't care what time or day you do, just that you do it.

No, still spouting that BS shows your gigantic ignorance on the topic.

Oh, entertain us, moron.

Some of the most basic of Biblical stories and beliefs were stolen from earlier religions. The Great Flood? Yeah, not only was the story stolen, but even the details (man being warned by a god about it, told to build a boat, the dimensions, etc.) were as well. Garden of Eden? Hell, even the names are almost identical from an earlier religion. The devil, angels/demons? Yep, stolen. The Ten Commandments? Yep, the idea AND many of the same commandments were stolen. The concept of heaven and hell? Stolen. Holy trinity? The same. The story of a virgin mother having a baby? Stolen.

Oh, entertain us, moron.

Some of the most basic of Biblical stories and beliefs were stolen from earlier religions. The Great Flood? Yeah, not only was the story stolen, but even the details (man being warned by a god about it, told to build a boat, the dimensions, etc.) were as well. Garden of Eden? Hell, even the names are almost identical from an earlier religion. The devil, angels/demons? Yep, stolen. The Ten Commandments? Yep, the idea AND many of the same commandments were stolen. The concept of heaven and hell? Stolen. Holy trinity? The same. The story of a virgin mother having a baby? Stolen.

My sources say your sources are full of shit, just like you.

Passover IS NOT FOR THAT REASON lol who told you that lie? I guess your Pagan Pastor. Maybe you should read the bible a bit more. A God absolutely does care what time it is done, Matthew 26:17-19 if you are looking for the appointed time.

Oh, entertain us, moron.

Which religions was those stories stolen from or maybe all those events happened at the same time with different interpretations?

Is anyone saying the passover shouldn't be kept? No.
Your idea that it has to be done on a certain day and a certain time is rubbish. The passover today is done as a remembrance of the price Jesus paid to offer forgiveness of sins by dying on the cross. He doesn't care what time or day you do, just that you do it.

Clearly once again you have shown your beliefs are based on Man teachings NOT teachings from God.

Passover IS NOT FOR THAT REASON lol who told you that lie? I guess your Pagan Pastor. Maybe you should read the bible a bit more. A God absolutely does care what time it is done, Matthew 26:17-19 if you are looking for the appointed time.

Well then, you can give us the reason. I'll be waiting.

In the meantime, you offer the above scripture which happened before the new covenant is in effect and while Christ was still fulfilling the old law.

I can't even tell you how happy this thread has made me, so I'll just leave this:

tenor.gif

Reactions: Herd Fever

Are you seriously attempting say the keeping of the new covenant passover is for forgiveness of sins?

Are you seriously attempting say the keeping of the new covenant passover is for forgiveness of sins?

The Passover is a shield for your soul its not just for the forgiveness of sins.

So ill ask you this, are you keeping the Passover on March 30th which is the appointed time?

The Passover is a shield for your soul its not just for the forgiveness of sins.

So ill ask you this, are you keeping the Passover on March 30th which is the appointed time?

No, the passover is not a shied for my soul. Jesus is my passover, like I told you before.

No, I won't be keeping the passover on March 30th unless by some chance the church I attend schedules it then by coincidence.

Reactions: sistersville
This board has helped me tovsee how important it is to stay in the bible
Oh, entertain us, moron.

Jesus Christ is the most wrote about petson in the history of mankind. A son of a poor carpentet. To have faith you must ask God to give you faith. All good things come from God. He died for you man
I like you rifle. I had an experience sitting in the dr's office a few days ago that was so wonderful there are no words. A peace that passes all understanding.

Last edited:
There was a prophecy about this thread in the bible and it is summed up in this verse.

Jesus Wept.
To hearing believers arguing saddens God. To hear believer talking to non believers with a mean spirit is even worse. Dear lord forgive me for things I said to rifle years back. Im sorry rifle. I want to be a good and faithful servant.

No, the passover is not a shied for my soul. Jesus is my passover, like I told you before.

No, I won't be keeping the passover on March 30th unless by some chance the church I attend schedules it then by coincidence.
Yes are saved by grace through faith NOT OF WORKS LEAST ANY MAN BOAST. It's not what I did but What Jesus done on that cross. Works comes after salvation. Your faith is dead without works. You dont work to keep your salvation you work because you Love God and treat people the way jesus would treat them. To be Christ-like. God's grace is superior than anything this world has to offer. Poor ol Chris Farley said a few weeks before he died that he couldnt find happiness in anything in this world has to offer. He was right.

So your church can now schedule its own appointed time lol

Yes are saved by grace through faith NOT OF WORKS LEAST ANY MAN BOAST. It's not what I did but What Jesus done on that cross. Works comes after salvation. Your faith is dead without works. You dont work to keep your salvation you work because you Love God and treat people the way jesus would treat them. To be Christ-like. God's grace is superior than anything this world has to offer. Poor ol Chris Farley said a few weeks before he died that he couldnt find happiness in anything in this world has to offer. He was right.

Christ kept the Passover and Sabbath

So your church can now schedule its own appointed time lol

That's correct. Because no appointed time for the passover is in the new testament. And while I agree that keeping the passover is of great importance, you don't get to determine the time my brothers and sisters choose to keep the passover. You have a similar uninformed opinion about the keeping of the sabbath on Saturdays.

This one EG

Yes are saved by grace through faith NOT OF WORKS LEAST ANY MAN BOAST. It's not what I did but What Jesus done on that cross. Works comes after salvation. Your faith is dead without works. You dont work to keep your salvation you work because you Love God and treat people the way jesus would treat them. To be Christ-like. God's grace is superior than anything this world has to offer.

All of this, yes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT