ADVERTISEMENT

The left's COVID flip-flop

Yehh but the politicians this year until summer were saying the vaccine killed or stopped the virus. Just be honest and say it prevents sickness being worse. They whole vaccine vs non vaccine populations against each other is absurd

Doc getting the antibody treatment now as we speak

Hope you feel better!

how are you feeling now?

Hope you feel better!

how are you feeling now?
Doc.
I am doing well. Been working from home all week. Mainly tired some congestion. The Dr told me to go ahead and get the antibodies because some people get better then worse again. Vitals are good, appetite pretty good. Drove myself down here

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Yehh but the politicians this year until summer were saying the vaccine killed or stopped the virus. Just be honest and say it prevents sickness being worse. They whole vaccine vs non vaccine populations against each other is absurd

Doc getting the antibody treatment now as we speak
Why are you taking antibody treatment for a fake virus? You got to just fight through it. Idiot.

That's a joke. Cmon we got fight through it
Agree..

The mayor should have said she wanted classrooms closed instead of remaining open...then the union would have said, "we want schools open!"

The Chicago burbs are handling on a school-by-school basis. Some schools have too many teachers out with COVID to stay open...and they've gone remote....but few if any edicts to shut down an entire district.

You'd have everyone dead so you can make another buck. oath breaker scum bag
Really? Thanks to all the people that continued to keep America moving and keeping the economy going unlike you who would have us all locked in a closet being teet suckers

Really? Thanks to all the people that continued to keep America moving and keeping the economy going unlike you who would have us all locked in a closet being teet suckers
You'd have everyone dead so you can make another buck. oath breaker scum bag

The ultimate goal is to eliminate all jobs except those deemed "essential". Minimum wage store stocking jobs or a welfare check. That's what they want.

I still think there's a decent chance they'll get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT