ADVERTISEMENT

Common Denominator

Any deplorables want to try explaining the common denominator referenced?

Correct. I wouldn't have voted for him black or white. If you're orange jesus was black, you wouldn't have voted for him.
Moron, I have voted for a black LT Governor who is now running for governor and voted for him in that primary. Will vote for him in the General.

Reactions: 19MU88
Correct. I wouldn't have voted for him black or white. If you're orange jesus was black, you wouldn't have voted for him.
🤣 🤣 🤣 Own your bigotry and racism inbred.

Just as 1 example, I will be voting for Mark Robinson in NC (Gov) this fall. I voted for him when he got elected LT Gov too. Skin color means nothing to me. I would have voted for Alan Keyes, Ben Carson or Larry Elder had they remained on the ballot. Try again racist.

🤣 🤣 🤣 Own your bigotry and racism inbred.

Just as 1 example, I will be voting for Mark Robinson in NC (Gov) this fall. I voted for him when he got elected LT Gov too. Skin color means nothing to me. I would have voted for Alan Keyes, Ben Carson or Larry Elder had they remained on the ballot. Try again racist.
the bigot, cuck, high school drop out is projecting again.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I guess not. Typical.

Let me help you out.

Imagine if three Caucasians DAs indicted Obama on trumped-up/fictitious charges.

Those on the left would be playing the race card up and down. We would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
Let me help you out.

Imagine if three caucasian ADs indicted Obama on trumped-up/fictitious charges.

Those on the left would be playing the race card up and down. We would never hear the end of it.
Ohhhh! So the belief is that these are bogus charges due to the prosecutors being black. It's preposterous to think blacks would have any reason to dislike Trump, right?

Let me help you out.

Imagine if three caucasian ADs indicted Obama on trumped-up/fictitious charges.

Athletic Directors?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT