ADVERTISEMENT

The Libertarian Party Is A Clusterf**k…

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
The Libertarian Party is such a clisterf**k you’d think Joe Biden’s foreign policy team was running it.
If a third party candidate makes waves in the future, I highly doubt it will come from these yahoos. There’s a lot of ideals I highly agree with them on but the party itself seems like a bunch of feral larpers.

Reactions: johns1124 and rvntx
The Libertarian Party is such a clisterf**k you’d think Joe Biden’s foreign policy team was running it.
If a third party candidate makes waves in the future, I highly doubt it will come from these yahoos. There’s a lot of ideals I highly agree with them on but the party itself seems like a bunch of feral larpers.
The libertarians don’t even agree with each other. Half cheered trump and half booed. Good for him going anyway though. You think Joe Biden would go? No way. It would be all boos.

Reactions: johns1124 and 30CAT
The libertarians don’t even agree with each other. Half cheered trump and half booed. Good for him going anyway though. You think Joe Biden would go? No way. It would be all boos.
If you take the week as a whole, Trump might have gotten boo’d by a number of folks in the crowd but Chase Oliver’s nomination isn’t setting well within the party. Libertarians are basically pot smoking Republicans who actually own guns. Trump’s timing will gain him Libertarians who aren’t on board with Oliver. Will it be a lot? Probably not a ton but these might be the easiest ones to sway in swing states

Last edited:
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Libertarians are basically pot smoking republicans who actually own guns.
Don't tell @raleighherdfan that! That piece of shit human being believes Libertarians are "middle of the road."

Oliver’s nomination isn’t setting well within the party.
I've asked this multiple times over my 20+ years on here, but why do West Virginians have such difficulty with "sit" vs. "set"? It's not a typo issue, because it was the same thing in person while I lived in Huntington. The natives didn't know the difference between the two words.

Last edited:
Most of my posts are voice dictation. Likely my inner hillbilly getting translated while driving,

By the way, hope you start getting better from all the injuries.

Reactions: rvntx
I've asked this multiple times over my 20+ years on here, but why do West Virginians have such difficulty with "sit" vs. "set"? It's not a typo issue, because it was the same thing in person while I lived in Huntington. The natives didn't know the difference between the two words.
In my 20+ years here, I still wonder why you give two shits.

If you've asked multiple times, in 20+ years, and you still haven't been answered, means you're the only one who cares. Right?

Take your question to the streets of shit, in California, to see if you can get an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and rvntx

Tis’ mind-boggling, for sure.

Reactions: rvntx
The reaction to Oliver’s nomination has been entertaining. I’ll give Libertarians credit, they aren’t bad at memes.

By the way, hope you start getting better from all the injuries.
Thanks. It would be easier if I didn't have to frequently correct grammar/spelling/math errors by so many deplorables on here.

In my 20+ years here, I still wonder why you give two shits.
That's something odd for you to wonder about for that long.

Tis’ mind-boggling, for sure.
Not quite as mind-boggling as a college educated guy who still thinks the planet is only 6000 years old. It takes special level of ignorance to believe that.

Well that goes without saying when one of the biggest liberals here thinks he's a libertarian...

That's something odd for you to wonder about for that long.

What's so odd about wondering why you appointed yourself as the grammar police, on a message board, where no one cares about grammar?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT