ADVERTISEMENT

The Media Is Trying To Tell Us that in a matter of about 2 Weeks Must is Suddenly Popular.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are saying his favorability rating has jumped about 10 points in his favor in the last couple of weeks or so.

Not buying it.

mush's white house doctor is telling us all we need to get another shot. I won't be partaking in any more of those poison shots.

this is all by design. wait and see. covid is going to be ravaging the countryside here in a few weeks. All the common flu will be called covid, and that mail-in voting will kick into high gear.

cheating SOBs if you ask me.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
They can take those shots and put them at the bottom of Lake Erie. Used tobe some good Walleye Fishing up there. Is it still any good? Anybody know?

Democrats are known for cheating.

I'm not sure about the fishing up there. I always depended on Kate Branson to give updates. Wonder how Kate is doing these days? I bet Kate was proud of the Thundering Herd last weekend. Probably drank a whole case of diet Doctor K.

I'm not sure about the fishing up there. I always depended on Kate Branson to give updates. Wonder how Kate is doing these days? I bet Kate was proud of the Thundering Herd last weekend. Probably drank a whole case of diet Doctor K.
I be so, hahah.

I read where Cedar Point had to close some tall roller coaster. Parts falling off hitting people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT