ADVERTISEMENT

How About Some Intelligence?

transcends race? That’s out of left field. I said nothing about nor insinuated anything about race. Please don’t project any personal demons you have on me.
You appeared to be contributing to and agreeing with Rifle's argument that everyone's criticism of Cam and Huff is predicated on racism. There's no projection on my part.

Untrue, I try not to read his posts so im not sure what he advocates other then him self. I was commenting on fans ability to turn on a player and wondering if they would do it to the son of a Marshall favorite.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Look at that! See, you aren’t completely hopeless. I educated you of the difference in meanings, and you retained it and used the proper one.

It’s examples like that why I continue to stick around here. I do see progression in some of you morons from my teachings. People like 1988? There’s no hope, so I don’t waste my time.

Well, yeah. I’m comfortable saying that the biggest percentage of racists today isn’t the outspoken and vocal racist. It’s subtle racism. Subconscious racism. White privilege racism (see coaching examples I have previously referenced).

There are numerous people who have spent substantial time with you in person who messaged me over the years describing your issues and why they don’t associate with you. Let me know if you’d like screenshots.

On the other hand, you won’t find a single person who has spent substantial time with me in person who makes the claims that you do or who will say the things about me that people have unsolicitedly told me about you, Rocky.

My claim about what you did for a conference school is accurate. Again, I have screenshots of your own words to me about it while you were boasting.

It’s the holiday season. I’m glad I could give you the gift of getting all worked up. I know you hunger for it.

I don’t know anyone who’s ever spent any substantial time with you and I feel comfortable that anyone that sent you messages about me, isn’t someone I choose to hang out with regardless. It certainly isn’t a select few that used to come to the HN tailgates. So, my feelings aren’t hurt. It is weird that all these random folks send you Facebook posts and messages about me, though.

In my unprofessional opinion, you are clinically narcissistic and have legitimate mental health issues. You don’t care about my opinion, though, so it’s a fruitless conversation. And, it isn’t going to change your obsession with trying to get folks to react to you. As they say, you are relentlessly starving for attention.

Again, it’s weird but if you have screenshots about ODU and question my contributions to Marshall, post away brother. I think you really think I care. I laugh when I think about the amount of time you spend trying to get folks on this site to pay attention to you. While you’re at it, post your Big Green Priority Points ranking and show us just how big a fan you are.

Last edited:
Oh, this failed attempt again.

- Every single starter in my position rooms who finished his eligibility signed and NFL or CFL deal.
- Had a conference offensive player of the year.
- Led multiple #1 conference recruiting rankings and at least two top 25 national recruiting classes.
- Have multiple conference championship rings and a black college national championship ring.
- Was invited to work with the top college QBs in the country at the most prestigious QB camp for college QBs.
- Was invited to spend two weeks as a guest coach with the Miami Dolphins.
- Was brought up by Matt Rhule last December to Lincoln to try and talk me into joining his program.

- Sued black coach.

Racist.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Carl beat me to it. You sued a whole school of black people just to complain about one black guy. That’s way worse.
Hell he's never really interacted with black people. Corning is 90+% white SLC is only 3% black. You have to cut him some slack

It’s the holiday season. I’m glad I could give you the gift of getting all worked up. I know you hunger for it.
Don't flatter yourself, Rocky. You don't get me "all worked up." You've become the board punching bag ever since your Benedict Arnold act followed by your temper tantrums and attempts at assaulting another board member.

It is weird that all these random folks send you Facebook posts and messages about me, though.
Sent, not "send." When you threw your tantrums and blocked long-time posters on here just because you got your feelings hurt, many of them were messaging me telling me about you. Years prior to that when you had multiple fights with other long Marshall fans, they would message me things about you trying to get me to side with them even though I didn't have a dog in the fight.

You seem to have an extensive history of fighting with people who you have met in real life. I'd do some self-reflection on that.

As they say, you are relentlessly starving for attention.
Dork, look at what I look like. Look at what I am worth. Look at who I date. Look at my lifestyle. I don't need attention from mostly nameless, faceless message board posters. I get way too much attention that I don't want in real life (I have to give another speech in front of a couple hundred in an hour in NY).

In my unprofessional opinion, you are clinically narcissistic and have legitimate mental health issues.
Again, the people criticizing me haven't spent substantial time with me in real life. On the other hand, the ones criticizing you . . .

Again, it’s weird but if you have screenshots about ODU and question my contributions to Marshall, post away brother.
It was Charlotte, not ODU. You used to boast about helping Charlotte's recruiting and their coaching staff while owning this board and representing yourself to Marshall coaches as wanting to help Marshall's recruiting. Traitor.

Don't flatter yourself, Rocky. You don't get me "all worked up." You've become the board punching bag ever since your Benedict Arnold act followed by your temper tantrums and attempts at assaulting another board member.

Sent, not "send." When you threw your tantrums and blocked long-time posters on here just because you got your feelings hurt, many of them were messaging me telling me about you. Years prior to that when you had multiple fights with other long Marshall fans, they would message me things about you trying to get me to side with them even though I didn't have a dog in the fight.

You seem to have an extensive history of fighting with people who you have met in real life. I'd do some self-reflection on that.

Dork, look at what I look like. Look at what I am worth. Look at who I date. Look at my lifestyle. I don't need attention from mostly nameless, faceless message board posters. I get way too much attention that I don't want in real life (I have to give another speech in front of a couple hundred in an hour in NY).

Again, the people criticizing me haven't spent substantial time with me in real life. On the other hand, the ones criticizing you . . .

It was Charlotte, not ODU. You used to boast about helping Charlotte's recruiting and their coaching staff while owning this board and representing yourself to Marshall coaches as wanting to help Marshall's recruiting. Traitor.
That giant post and zero substance other than to re-affirm my comments about your narcissism and mental health.

"Send" as in just a couple of weeks ago someone mysteriously "sent" you my photo from Facebook which in my world I still consider present tense. Either way, it's just weird and obsessive.

Other than a couple of bar fights in college and one drunk moron who tried to attack the best man at my buddy's bachelor party, I don't recall having a physical altercation with anyone in my life. But who knows, maybe I did piss someone off or confront someone and I've forgotten? Based on that . . . I self-reflected about it just now and I still feel good either way. I hope you aren't referring to arguing on a message board as "fighting". Lol if you are considering the forum you are on right now.

As far as your looks, money, etc. I feel sorry for you. You are a good-looking guy and seem to be pretty smart but it doesn't appear you have any substantive relationships in your life. All your self-worth is tied up in over-embellished materialism. Like your posts here, it's all about this uncomfortably intense desire to convince folks to look at you. For your sake, I hope I am wrong because I do believe a good life requires genuine connections with others.

I have no apologies for any relationship I had with former Herd All-American Phil Ratliff. I assume that's who you are referring to because I don't know anyone else at UNCC. He was an amazing friend to me and maybe I helped him but even for him, I wouldn't have done anything to hurt the Herd. But you have screenshots apparently so post away!

Good for you on the speech. Sounds like you are doing well in the subprime, auto-loan industry (unless you've moved on to something else). Either way, here you are, hours and hours and hours on end, every day, posting away, begging for the attention of these nameless, racist, white bigots from West Virginia.

"Send" as in just a couple of weeks ago someone mysteriously "sent" you my photo from Facebook which in my world I still consider present tense. Either way, it's just weird and obsessive.
I make a post about morons dressing up like Swift and Kelce. A day or two later, a person sends me a picture of you dressed up like that, since he clearly thought it was funny that I had just mentioned it recently. And it makes me "weird and obsessive" that somebody sent me that, unsolicited? Your logic is as bad as your tough guy act, Rocky.

You are a good-looking guy

That's an understatement. I jerk off to my own picture. Most people would.
seem to be pretty smart
That's an even bigger understatement.

All your self-worth is tied up in over-embellished materialism.

Oh, another one who claims my posts are embellished. Please, moron, tell us which of my claims are embellished or even slightly exaggerated.

it doesn't appear you have any substantive relationships in your life.
And you surmise that because I don't make social media posts talking about how much I love certain people who already know how I feel about them? It's people like you - the insecure ones begging for attention - who feel the need to do that.

I have no apologies for any relationship I had with former Herd All-American Phil Ratliff.
That's the excuse you want to go with? You were the owner of this board. You used this position to get information from Marshall staff members about recruiting and claimed to desire to help them. Yet you were then helping a conference school with their recruiting. Traitor. No loyalty. Ethically bankrupt.

Good for you on the speech. Sounds like you are doing well in the subprime, auto-loan industry (unless you've moved on to something else).
It's for one of my other companies. Talented people don't have to "move on to something else" in order to have ownership in separate companies.

I make a post about morons dressing up like Swift and Kelce. A day or two later, a person sends me a picture of you dressed up like that, since he clearly thought it was funny that I had just mentioned it recently. And it makes me "weird and obsessive" that somebody sent me that, unsolicited? Your logic is as bad as your tough guy act, Rocky.

That's an understatement. I jerk off to my own picture. Most people would.

That's an even bigger understatement.

Oh, another one who claims my posts are embellished. Please, moron, tell us which of my claims are embellished or even slightly exaggerated.

And you surmise that because I don't make social media posts talking about how much I love certain people who already know how I feel about them? It's people like you - the insecure ones begging for attention - who feel the need to do that.

That's the excuse you want to go with? You were the owner of this board. You used this position to get information from Marshall staff members about recruiting and claimed to desire to help them. Yet you were then helping a conference school with their recruiting. Traitor. No loyalty. Ethically bankrupt.

It's for one of my other companies. Talented people don't have to "move on to something else" in order to have ownership in separate companies.

Yawn. Zero substance. It’s the same ol’ schtick over and over. It has to be exhausting.

I’ve shared my perspective and opinion of you. I don’t feel compelled to prove it or support it.

Feel free to post all the pics you want about my relationship with Phil and Charlotte.

While you’re at it, post your Big Green Priority Points ranking and show us just how big a fan you are.
I’m glad that you introduced this topic (though it had nothing to do with what was being discussed nor anything to do with anything I have claimed in the past). Nobody has ever claimed that you were intelligent, but I can’t believe that you’d be dumb enough to bring up this topic.

The points that you have . . . how many did you receive when you scammed your friends and stabbed them in the back when you took the donations they raised, compiled them with the amount you raised, and turned them all in under your name? Even though the agreement with them was to split the points, you scammed them to the point of them pushing you out of the gym you guys all went to and even out of the state.

Are those the points that you want to boast about?

• Wow
Reactions: ru4_mu2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT