ADVERTISEMENT

The Pentagon warns Congress it is running low on money to replace weapons sent to Ukraine

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
From the article:

In addition, the U.S. has about $5.4 billion left to provide weapons and equipment from its stockpiles. The U.S. would have already run out of that funding if the Pentagon hadn't realized earlier this year that it had overvalued the equipment it had already sent, freeing up about $6.2 billion. Some of that has been sent in recent months.

McCord said the U.S. has completely run out of long-term funding for Kyiv through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which providesmoney to contract for future weapons.

“We have already been forced to slow down the replenishment of our own forces to hedge against an uncertain funding future,” McCord said in the letter. “Failure to replenish our military services on a timely basis could harm our military's readiness.”

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-warns-congress-running-low-161542030.html

From the article:

In addition, the U.S. has about $5.4 billion left to provide weapons and equipment from its stockpiles. The U.S. would have already run out of that funding if the Pentagon hadn't realized earlier this year that it had overvalued the equipment it had already sent, freeing up about $6.2 billion. Some of that has been sent in recent months.

McCord said the U.S. has completely run out of long-term funding for Kyiv through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which providesmoney to contract for future weapons.

“We have already been forced to slow down the replenishment of our own forces to hedge against an uncertain funding future,” McCord said in the letter. “Failure to replenish our military services on a timely basis could harm our military's readiness.”

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-warns-congress-running-low-161542030.html
This is all by design

We need real war fighting generals. Less lawyers. Less politicians and pencil pushers designing ineffective systems they are just spending money on. We have 35 or so 4 stars in the pentagon. That is too many and probably 30.of them were Obama ass kissers not effective war fighters.

We need standards brought back and less PC woke bullshit in our military. Get back to using the military for what is was made for.

This country is no way prepared to take on a near peer threat . That means the whole country.

Hell the marines had to loosen uniform standards because they can’t get what they need. The pentagon is a shit show right now

Talk to Milley. I want to see him bust your mouth. Oath breaker.
Would do so gladly. He would not bust my mouth. There is woke bullshit in the military. I tell current military people that. They agree and they know it.

Why would he bust my mouth? We could agree to disagree and handle it like men. He caved to the woke shit. I respect for all his accomplishments and what he has done. But, men can disagree on issues.

I would have zero problem telling him that. There is no denying they need to fix things. Your post shows you don't know jack shit.

Now, let's see you go to Fayetteville or somewhere like that and go and tell people they are oath breakers. Hint, they won't be some general dealing with it.

There is no doubt there is woke bullshit in our military. Things need fixed and I would gladly tell any general that. I would tell the Mush Brain that. I would tell any representative or senator that.

You're a lying idiot oath breaking punk
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

The Biden administration is reluctant to express just how concerned they really are with Ukraine's corruption out of concern it will fuel Republicans reluctance to provide funding.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT