ADVERTISEMENT

They are punishing the middle and lower class over Green Energy and the worship of Climate Change

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I just read where gas in Washington state might hit $10 a gallon and they are reprogramming pumps to take double digits for pricer per gallon.. AAA estimates that gas could hit $6 a gallon for an average nationwide this summer and that could go on for months.

I hope some of you are happy. That is all this is. Because of this climate change worship it lead to this and also helped lead to the war in Ukraine as well. Why? Oil and energy will become valuable and the Russians know it and that want more control of it.

We are getting crushed over this worship of Climate Change and it is going to lead to severe consequences. We have oil here, drill it. Release permits. Not leases. Actual damn permits and expedite them. They won't because of the radical left wingers and their cult like worship of green energy.

I was hoping to retire early. Not now because the markets and retirement accounts of the every day folks are getting crushed. Inflation is crushing. Gas is outrageous.

This is being done on purpose and those nitwits in DC are sending Ukraine 40 billion dollars and borrowing it from the Chinese.

All of this "Build Back Better," activity is going to make me broke.

I was thinking about this today. What about the poor that the Dems are supposedly looking out for? There’s no real market for used electric powered vehicles and they can’t afford gas the way it is now. It takes a true idiot to say the country is better in ANY way under this administration.

Your gas prices are high because that's the way the oil companies want them. They are raking in large profits and not investing in more production. You have to be blind to not see this.

I was thinking about this today. What about the poor that the Dems are supposedly looking out for? There’s no real market for used electric powered vehicles and they can’t afford gas the way it is now. It takes a true idiot to say the country is better in ANY way under this administration.
The poor are getting crushed because food and essentials are costing more.

Reactions: Jartard
They don't care. It's all about posturing ("save da earf") and furthering their agenda (the religion of climate change = big $$ for the dems). Morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest are the hallmarks of anything they push.

Biden admin policies caused our current situation and uses foolish blame on others!

make way for the high profits criers. didn't care a bit in 2020 when oil companies sustained $71 BILLION in losses. don't care that oil companies are following a business model where they've invested billions and profiting a mere 10% on their investment.

wonder what they're reaction would be if the headline was something such as "oil companies profit 10% for fiscal 2022". crickets.

Reactions: i am herdman
they better increase tax rates.
Especially in your county. The FAN TAX.
Yehh but he have an infastructure bill, hahahaha
"Hi, I'm herdman, and I don't realize road and bridge construction and maintenance have been around almost as long as automobiles, and the first gas tax to fund that was passed in 1919." Everyone else, while pointing at herdman: "hahahahahahaha"

Especially in your county. The FAN TAX.

"Hi, I'm herdman, and I don't realize road and bridge construction and maintenance have been around almost as long as automobiles, and the first gas tax to fund that was passed in 1919." Everyone else, while pointing at herdman: "hahahahahahaha"
I make money when dot spends money. So...I a aware. I have been in 3 meetings in 4 days about it.

What I am saying where is all the money?

There's a reason you don't need a Raptor to make it to work.

I'd say that for many states the gas tax is too low. It's not enough to keep up with our needs. I think our poor infrastructure bears that out. Shit is EXPENSIVE.
And the DOT's fudged a lot of books and a lot of waste goes on. And, I make money from it when they spend. They play a shell game with money a lot of times.

And the DOT's fudged a lot of books and a lot of waste goes on
They don't need to fudge, politicians tell them what to build.

You know I am in Kansas a lot. There's this like 50 mile stretch of US 169 that they have tore up the whole road and are redoing it in concrete like an interstate, but for most of it be two lanes. There ain't shit out there. Hell if I can figure out why they are doing it, except maybe a politician's buddy owns the big cement plant in Chanute. All I know is it makes zero sense and I had to detour out farm roads for miles and miles.

They don't need to fudge, politicians tell them what to build.

You know I am in Kansas a lot. There's this like 50 mile stretch of US 169 that they have tore up the whole road and are redoing it in concrete like an interstate, but for most of it be two lanes. There ain't shit out there. Hell if I can figure out why they are doing it, except maybe a politician's buddy owns the big cement plant in Chanute. All I know is it makes zero sense and I had to detour out farm roads for miles and miles.
Well, yehh we agree on that.

I just read where gas in Washington state might hit $10 a gallon and they are reprogramming pumps to take double digits for pricer per gallon.. AAA estimates that gas could hit $6 a gallon for an average nationwide this summer and that could go on for months.

I hope some of you are happy. That is all this is. Because of this climate change worship it lead to this and also helped lead to the war in Ukraine as well. Why? Oil and energy will become valuable and the Russians know it and that want more control of it.

We are getting crushed over this worship of Climate Change and it is going to lead to severe consequences. We have oil here, drill it. Release permits. Not leases. Actual damn permits and expedite them. They won't because of the radical left wingers and their cult like worship of green energy.

I was hoping to retire early. Not now because the markets and retirement accounts of the every day folks are getting crushed. Inflation is crushing. Gas is outrageous.

This is being done on purpose and those nitwits in DC are sending Ukraine 40 billion dollars and borrowing it from the Chinese.
You climate change deniers are also punishing people and causing much destruction as climate change actually takes place as we continue to rely on big oil who supports Republicans to be elected..Republicans are also in bed with big Pharma also which is inflationary.

Your gas prices are high because that's the way the oil companies want them. They are raking in large profits and not investing in more production. You have to be blind to not see this.
^^Stupid and a communist is no way to go through life^^

Why in the hell would an oil company invenst more in production when the nimrodic Mush man in the WH says I am going to destroy your industry. That crazy nut Congresswoman, black lady, from out in CA slipped and said we will have a govt takeover of the oil companies.

Mush is an idiot.

^^Stupid and a communist is no way to go through life^^
You think I dont see that and that is why we must ween ourselves off oil and go to alternative energies for price stability as well as for our environment which is being abused terribly by high fossil fuel usage.

You think I dont see that and that is why we must ween ourselves off oil and go to alternative energies for price stability as well as for our environment which is being abused terribly by high fossil fuel usage.
I am not a communist but you follow a fascist (remember Hitler ) well Trump is of the same mold.

Reactions: extragreen
yehh when the market is ready/ the market and technology are not there yet and we are paying for nimrodic cultism and what ifs. Furthermore, this country will become POORER because of green energy. You can have a mix of both. but, you climate worshipers and alarmists are destroying the god damn country.

yehh when the market is ready/ the market and technology are not there yet and we are paying for nimrodic cultism and what ifs. Furthermore, this country will become POORER because of green energy. You can have a mix of both. but, you climate worshipers and alarmists are destroying the god damn country.
I think Republicans have been destroying it for some time now..always voting against going green and backing big oil to get their money support in elections. Explain to me how we get poorer having green energy ?

I think Republicans have been destroying it for some time now..always voting against going green and backing big oil to get their money support in elections. Explain to me how we get poorer having green energy ?
we are going to import solar panels, batteries, components and become beholden to China(and others). Plus, how are you going to replace American fossil fuel production in the economy? You can't. Have you not seen the situation Europe got themselves in.

Wake up you bunch of damn fools.

You're an idiot

we are going to import solar panels, batteries, components and become beholden to China(and others). Plus, how are you going to replace American fossil fuel production in the economy? You can't. Have you not seen the situation Europe got themselves in.

You're an idiot. Oath breaker.

You think only short term..We are also going to make solar panels, batteries and components here also ..competition from other countries that Trump wanted so badly to end will cause inflation here and it already is another contributing factor.. supply and demand..It is not only supply side has less competition but much more demand after the covid crisis..how can you blame only Biden for this is beyond me.

You think only short term..We are also going to make solar panels, batteries and components here also ..competition from other countries that Trump wanted so badly to end will cause inflation here and it already is another contributing factor.. supply and demand..It is not only supply side has less competition but much more demand after the covid crisis..how can you blame only Biden for this is beyond me.
Europe will figure it out and they always have ..They will continue to push green and that is the right path to go.. you just want to put all the blame on one man and that just isnt the case.

SriLanka. Ask them how it works.
Germany, right now, barely has enough electricity to manage their basic needs. Problems building for the rest of Europe are coming. Wind? haha. Failed. No wind blowing. Nuclear? No. Cant do that either. Hey, they have a pipeline to Rus...oh wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT