ADVERTISEMENT

They tried to kill us all.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Messing with Gain of Function Research and doing it in Wuhan. The CDC and Fauci were right in on it as well. Helping fund it and research it and covering it up.

Now the jab is killing young people and perhaps hurting immune systems.

Reality is they messed around and tried to kill us all. One way or another.

These people need to be held accountable. Should be tribunals.

Reactions: murox
Messing with Gain of Function Research and doing it in Wuhan. The CDC and Fauci were right in on it as well. Helping fund it and research it and covering it up.

Now the jab is killing young people and perhaps hurting immune systems.

Reality is they messed around and tried to kill us all. One way or another.

These people need to be held accountable. Should be tribunals.
Only question is whether it was malicious or incompetence. Sars2 is 100% a bioweapon. Hard to believe the vaccine isn’t a bioweapon as well.

IF we ever find it out, it is time to deal with it, one way or another.

Reactions: murox
I'm still getting over a two week bout with another illness. Haven't been sick for many years, and after being pretty much forced to get the shots up here, my immune system is obviously failing. Think I'm going to have to turn into Walden, and stay locked up in my living room with the lights turned off. Maybe go for long drives by myself. It's at the point now where I'm afraid to sit on the toilet at work and take a decent dump, out of fear of somebody else's butt sweat creeping into the pores of my own butt.

I still show up for work every day though, as I'm focused on making all the other assholes sick up here. They're all fair game imo, because a bunch of them voted for this nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT