ADVERTISEMENT

THIS is CNN+

This is a repeat performance on here. trump supporters, when it isn't know if he will win, act like they are undecided, claim they don't like him, etc. Then, when they think trump will win, they suddenly start getting the courage to claim they do support him, want him to win, etc.

You aren't the first coward to do that on here. Middle Class Murox did it. In fact, even the day before the 2016 election, he claimed he wasn't voting for him. Then, of course, after trump won, his story changed. So you aren't the first coward, you're just the most recent stupid one to get on the same course.
Doing what you do best...lie. Why do you have to lie about everything? As Swimmer pointed out, your behaviors become even more aggressive and irrational the moment you cucks start to realize Trump has a good chance of winning.

Try not to lie so much, you lying piece of shit liar.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Doing what you do best...lie. Why do you have to lie about everything? As Swimmer pointed out, your behaviors become even more aggressive and irrational the moment you cucks start to realize Trump has a good chance of winning.

You stupid lying idiot. There's less chance of your orange jesus winning now than there was before.

What of you quoted of mine was a lie, moron?

What of you quoted of mine was a lie, moron?
Your claims that all of us have gone back and forth on our position with Trump. He's the defacto candidate for the GOP so we have no choice in the matter at this point. We were never going to just be okay with another piece of shit liberal holding the position, so what do you expect?

Unlike you, I'm voting so I have the right to complain. Since you're supposedly not voting (no one believes you, BTW) you have no right to complain after the election.

Your claims that all of us have gone back and forth on our position with Trump.
I never claimed that all of you did that, moron. Reading comprehension, even for homorific selfies takers, is essential. Your apology is accepted.

Unlike you, I'm voting so I have the right to complain. Since you're supposedly not voting (no one believes you, BTW)
How would you know that nobody believes me about not voting? I’ve never voted in a government election. Time is the most important thing to me, because ya’ know, wealthy. And my single vote has no impact on an election. I get texts almost daily stating that I’m not registered to vote.

But again, how would you know that “no one believes you” about that?

Th
Communications outside of Pullman, dumb shit. Anymore brain busters?
This is great. Folks, what we have here is yet another deplorable who has admitted to talking about me outside of this board.

What is with you morons? I am the one without a wife, no kids, etc. I am the one who should have plenty of time to ask random people about you all, talk about you all outside of this board, etc. But that isn't the case: it is you deplorables who are so obsessed with me that you do those things.

I mean, how obsessive is this? You dorks actually talk to each other about if you think I am being honest about not voting? My god, that is pathetic. Shouldn't you be taking more homorific selfies and posting them on social media or something?

Here are just two of the numerous texts I have received showing that I am not registered to vote:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT