ADVERTISEMENT

This is what not caring looks like...

This game should have been played on the soccer pitch. Looks horrible on TV especially when flipping through other major college games and sold out stadiums.

Wonder if Hamrick has even noticed ?

Reactions: Elkview
I finally saw a full stadium screen shot. Wow is all I can say......

Well this is what happens when people lose interest even when a team has a winning record.

Wonder if anyone in the athletic department watches any games from the major conferences and thinks to themselves it must be nice to have that type of atmosphere game after game. Obviously CUSA is not a major and competes with major programs in all states represented but still it would be nice to at least put 25,000 actual people in the stands more than a few times over the course of a century.

In the course of the stadium being open we have a handful of actual sellouts even at the height of our 1-AA times and throughout the Pruitt years. Actual sell out with the capacity number of people in the stands..not tickets sold but actual fannies in the seats sell outs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkview
Now guys play nice. Let’s give Coach Stowers and Aaron time to explain why few have shown up. I’m sure they will offer very different views.
Aaron Perkins has already explained why only 4,000 people showed up for today's game. It's because YOU people aren't real fans like him. It doesn't have anything to do with the team being mediocre in a lousy conference and fans wanting a change. YOU people are lousy "fans." According to Mr. Perky boy (a short, bald, middle aged man, who has never actually played any sport in his life, and who was a wvu fan as a kid), if you weren't at this meaningless game today, you should never be allowed to go to a Marshall game ever again. Reality: If Doc is not fired, it won't be long before there is only one single person in the stands, Aarron Perky Boy. Yet, he actually believes he is Marshall's biggest supporter. He actually enjoys watching his team go down the drain. At least, he believes, in his mind, he has always stuck behind Marshall. Huntington has become at least 50% wvu fans in the past 10 years. You don't believe me? Look at the "crowd" today. I'm startng to believe that perky boy is actually a wvu asset. https://twitter.com/aaronperk05?lang=en

Last edited:
Aaron Perkins has already explained why only 4,000 people showed up for today's game. It's because YOU people aren't real fans like him. It doesn't have anything to do with the team being mediocre in a lousy conference and fans wanting a change. YOU people are lousy "fans." According to Mr. Perky boy (a short, bald, middle aged man, who has never actually played any sport in his life, and who was a wvu fan as a kid), if you weren't at this meaningless game today, you should never be allowed to go to a Marshall game ever again. If Doc is not fired, it won't be long before there is only one single person in the stands, Aarron Perky Boy. https://twitter.com/aaronperk05?lang=en
There will be two. Perkins and stowers

Reactions: HerdyGurdyMan
Just realized that some of what I was looking at on the East side is actually green paint , not people wearing green...that is sad..on both accounts. Well I am switching between 3 games , Kentucky , Clemson and Marshall..so it has nothing to do with age of the viewer.

Aaron Perkins has already explained why only 4,000 people showed up for today's game. It's because YOU people aren't real fans like him.https://twitter.com/aaronperk05?lang=en

Yes. I see where he said that. He’s a complete turd. Put a competitive and entertaining product on the field and people will come. I’m sure he’s a top tier Big Green member, too. Don’t call other people out for not being enthused over MEDIOCRITY.

I think DOC has already decided he is gone after next year one way or another. I really don't think he cares.
The F'ed up part is he won't go the extra mile in to recruiting the last two years. Then we suffer for four more.

After the game started, there might have been 4,000 total... I was in section 113, row 7, and there were 4 people total in the six rows ahead of me.

Its sad that this is how far football interest has fallen off.

Aaron Perkins has already explained why only 4,000 people showed up for today's game. It's because YOU people aren't real fans like him. It doesn't have anything to do with the team being mediocre in a lousy conference and fans wanting a change. YOU people are lousy "fans." According to Mr. Perky boy (a short, bald, middle aged man, who has never actually played any sport in his life, and who was a wvu fan as a kid), if you weren't at this meaningless game today, you should never be allowed to go to a Marshall game ever again. Reality: If Doc is not fired, it won't be long before there is only one single person in the stands, Aarron Perky Boy. Yet, he actually believes he is Marshall's biggest supporter. He actually enjoys watching his team go down the drain. At least, he believes, in his mind, he has always stuck behind Marshall. Huntington has become at least 50% wvu fans in the past 10 years. You don't believe me? Look at the "crowd" today. I'm startng to believe that perky boy is actually a wvu asset. https://twitter.com/aaronperk05?lang=en
He has a 1:1 ratio of likes to tweets, that is pretty impressive.

Same guy who blamed another school in another conference for losing their conference basketball title game as a reason Marshall hoops didn’t get an at large 6-8 years ago.....

Reactions: HerdyGurdyMan
Who freaking cares. It’s an issue at 90% of D1 schools. Why idiots continue to harp on this is beyond me.

Doc, Dan and Mikes balls must taste good to some.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT