ADVERTISEMENT

This is what not caring looks like...

Perkins reminds me of a Trump supporter when it comes to Holliday , no matter what they do , how they screw up it just does not register , Trump people never see the mistakes nor do they see facts as facts what is said is just believed whether it happened or not..same with Perkins and Holliday , no mistakes even though time and time again everyone else sees the mistakes.

Not sure what the point is of admonishing so many on the board , but then that is also able to be said about Stowers , we had moderators that moderated not moderators that wanted to argue and or find fault with post after post because it does not adhere to his or their opinion.

I dont know , stayed away from this board for almost a solid year. Read threads and topics but did not post responses. Seems like many things have changed since the days of Herdftblfan , Chris and Random to name few were mods along with the days of Indy.

Whatever just late night ramblings lol

Perkins reminds me of a Trump supporter when it comes to Holliday , no matter what they do , how they screw up it just does not register , Trump people never see the mistakes nor do they see facts as facts what is said is just believed whether it happened or not..same with Perkins and Holliday , no mistakes even though time and time again everyone else sees the mistakes.

Not sure what the point is of admonishing so many on the board , but then that is also able to be said about Stowers , we had moderators that moderated not moderators that wanted to argue and or find fault with post after post because it does not adhere to his or their opinion.

I dont know , stayed away from this board for almost a solid year. Read threads and topics but did not post responses. Seems like many things have changed since the days of Herdftblfan , Chris and Random to name few were mods along with the days of Indy.

Do I understand you right...that we now have some mods that are basically cheerleaders, self appointed
coaches, and SuperFans Extraordinaire??? They do feel that we all have the RIGHT to their opinions.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
here is all you need to know about Hamrick’s leadership:

• Doc is still Coach.
  • Our atmosphere gets worse every week.
  • We seem to have no desire or ability to get out of our conference, which is a death sentence.

Reactions: johns1124
Do I understand you right...that we now have some mods that are basically cheerleaders, self appointed
coaches, and SuperFans Extraordinaire??? They do feel that we all have the RIGHT to their opinions.

Your in the ballpark for sure

I recall posting a thread about should the mods be allowed to post because of some of the aforesaid reasons.

The irony.

Keep your driveling nonsense to yourself or Pullman.

FAU didn’t have 10K in the stands for their game yesterday. In great weather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT