ADVERTISEMENT

This was all political and the Democrats are caught red handed.

No shit. That's why I said "in a normal criminal case," which to anyone with reading comprehension, would alert them to know this is different.

As I said, executive privilege doesn't grant absolute immunity. It doesn't extend to immunity for obstructing Congress and ordering both government officials and private citizens to not cooperate, especially when subpoenaed.
Obstructing congress. That's laughable. Trump did what any smart person would do. Took it to court.

Ever wonder why NoNads has the red ass for Trump? Some 40 years ago Nonads district in New York included an area of Manhattan that Trump wanted to develop. NoNads blocked him all the way and the fued continues to this day.

Obstructing congress. That's laughable. Trump did what any smart person would do. Took it to court.

Really? If you were accused of something and there was evidence indicating you were guilty, you wouldn't want to clear your name if you truly were innocent? You would just ignore all of the evidence and hope the court saved you instead of clearing your name?

ET is right; you are a liar.

In a normal criminal case, the prosecution would be able to subpoena witnesses and documents. Due to the impending court battle of what is/isn't permissible, cheeto is doing everything he can to avoid (or at least delay) the prosecution from having even more evidence. That's the start of a good obstruction case.

So why is cheeto doing everything possible including intimidation, threats of firing, blatantly lying, manipulating transcripts, refusing to have anyone testify, etc. regarding this?

If you can't figure out how to add 1+1, ask Tier Three's intern for help.
This is not a "normal criminal case." It's an impeachment. Different rules prevail. Unlike in the House you can't make up your own rules as you proceed.

This is not a "normal criminal case." It's an impeachment. Different rules prevail. Unlike in the House you can't make up your own rules as you proceed.

Moron, I already responded to this. You just quoted me saying "In a normal criminal case." By me saying that, anyone with even a bit of reading comprehension would realize that I was saying this isn't a normal criminal case. So what you're trying to argue is exactly what I said.

I then went on to say that even though this isn't a normal criminal case, executive privilege doesn't extend to what cheeto is trying to claim it does. No president has ever argued that previously, and the lower court rulings have affirmed my argument so far to this point.

Really? If you were accused of something and there was evidence indicating you were guilty, you wouldn't want to clear your name if you truly were innocent? You would just ignore all of the evidence and hope the court saved you instead of clearing your name?

Show me the evidence of Trump being guilty. And don't give me that hearsay, he said she said, my cousin's babysister's brother said, BS.

Of course. He did what any legal person would advise. He took it to court in the beggining.

That is why you are not a lawyer.

Show me the evidence of Trump being guilty. And don't give me that hearsay, he said she said, my cousin's babysister's brother said, BS.
THere is not evidence and they know it. It is not about evidence. It is about trying to damage trump and trying to influence the upcoming election.

Of course. He did what any legal person would advise. He took it to court in the beggining.

That is why you are not a lawyer.

Nope, it's just more evidence that he's obstructing justice by withholding the documents and testimony of people who know thing first-hand.

Nope, it's just more evidence that he's obstructing justice by withholding the documents and testimony of people who know thing first-hand.
That is your problem. You won't educate yourself on how these things work. He had every right to do that.

That is your problem. You won't educate yourself on how these things work. He had every right to do that.

I'm not arguing he didn't have the right to do it, moron. I'm flat out stating that he's guilty of what he's accused of by the House, and more.

I'm not arguing he didn't have the right to do it, moron. I'm flat out stating that he's guilty of what he's accused of by the House, and more.
Yehh, like no crime nor impeachable offense. They have no evidence of anything nor a worthwhile case. It is a sad joke.

Yehh, like no crime nor impeachable offense. They have no evidence of anything nor a worthwhile case. It is a sad joke.

It doesn't have to be a crime as in criminal conduct. An impeachable offense is what the House says is an impeachable offense.

Rifle called someone a moron and EG foamed at the mouth until he could call someone a Moron. That's funny because I read rifle saying that and scrolled down to see if greed used the same word. Funnier than that was rifle telling EG he WAS RIGHT. EG answered the same way rifle would have "OF COURSE IM RIGHT. That was so funny EG sounding exactly like rifle. Scientologist and a atheist are kind of the same. Doubt either are a scientologist or a atheist but that's great news if true.

ITT we have expert legal analysis being conducted by a (forced to retire) cabinet maker and a college football coach. I'm so grateful for their valued input.

It doesn't have to be a crime as in criminal conduct. An impeachable offense is what the House says is an impeachable offense.

Impeachment and removal from office have different requirements. To remove the POTUS, the Demoncrats will have to prove he broke the law. PROVE that he broke the law. Otherwise, they can continue to wish in one hand and shit in the other, just like you and Rifle are doing now.

Where has that been posted several times? I don't read every thread, because they all get wrecked by Marc22 posting absurdly stupid shit, wv-fan running around posting "faggit," and the rest of you deplorables refusing to take part in any reasonable, logical, and unbiased discussion (you to a lesser extent, as you have admitted that cheeto is a piece of shit human being). But I haven't seen this posted "several times."

But you asking this question is absolute proof that you have no idea what is going on, haven't followed a thing, and frankly, as Raoul pointed out, really have no idea of the legal process of this (this is why your firm has invested in that intern for you).

Why did the House not subpoena all of the witnesses and evidence? Well, they did to a certain extent, so your claim is not accurate.

What happened when they subpoenaed? Well, just look at McGahn. He was subpoenaed, still ordered by the administration not to comply, and now it is tied up in court for months (and possibly years). In other words, cheeto and the administration are playing the legal card to delay it as much as possible past the next election.

So even when subpoenaed, the administration is ordering them not to comply. Want more? Just look at William Barr and Wilbur Ross. They were ordered by Congress to turn over documents. But the administration barred them from doing so, and they were held in contempt.

The fvcking State Department is ordering them not to comply and not to testify. If they do testify, they get fired. If they are subpoenaed and don't challenge it, they get fired. If they are subpoenaed and don't want to get fired, they challenge it legally, which ties it up for months (and possibly years) which is exactly what McGahn has done.

The Dems are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Let's look at at Yovanovitch. The chair of the House Intelligence Committee tested that the State Department ordered her not to comply. The chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee testified that the State Department ordered her not to comply. The chair of the Oversight Committee testified that the State Department ordered her not to comply. AND ALL THREE CHAIRS testified came from the White House!

Want to keep going? Look at Sondland, the ambassador to the European Union. He was subpoenaed and then agreed to testify, but he was ordered by the State Department not to and ordered by them not to give any documents.

Subpoena? Sure, then wait months (or years) for the court challenges to be decided. At that point, it's a loss regardless of what the outcome is. Don't subpoena? Order the testimony? Have the subject refuse to do so based on the State Department demanding that they don't, just like the case with Barr and Ross. Have the administration order the subject not to comply with the order, build even more evidence of obstruction by the White House, but then have morons like you who watch Fox News believe that what they are saying is true.

Now, I clearly laid out why the subpoenas are a lose-lose for the Dems since the State Department is ordering the subjects not to comply and tie it up in court for months/years (which is currently the case with McGahn) and that those who testify on order but aren't subpoenaed risk the reality of being fired.

Now, it's your turn to explain the very basic and logical questions I asked. And since you mentioned it, if there is nothing to hide, why has the State Department repeatedly ordered the subjects not to comply and the White House repeatedly confirmed they will not comply at all?

You add that obstruction with the other amount of evidence (cheeto lying about so much related to it which can now not be denied, the fictional account of the transcript, etc.) and it leads to a very reasonable conclusion.

If I had what seemed like quite a bit of evidence against me about something, and I was falsely being accused, I would welcome the opportunity to try and clear my name. The very last thing I would do is order everyone to not comply, not give any information, and continue to lie about things related to it.

Let me know what time Tucker is on tonight so that I know when to expect your response.
more of that strange affection for faux news and tucker . . . faggit.

To remove the POTUS, the Demoncrats will have to prove he broke the law. PROVE that he broke the law.

An impeachable offense occurs when a president violates the oath to abide by the constitution’s limits and respect its values. The Constitution does not mention "breaking the law" as a need for impeachment and/or removal.

An impeachable offense occurs when a president violates the oath to abide by the constitution’s limits and respect its values. The Constitution does not mention "breaking the law" as a need for impeachment and/or removal.
Yehh you can't prove that either. There is absolutely nothing there that is an impeachable offense.

Yes, the House says he committed an impeachable offense. But the Senate will decide if he is guilty of said offense. You and shotgun don't have a vote.

That's the insane I'm talking about.
If President Trump is so guilty, then how come no Republicans and not even all the Democrats voted for impeachment? If you can’t even get all your party to vote I would say your evidence is suspect. You even had one Democrat change parties because of the lack of evidence of the charges.

Well, unfortunately for you and your brethren, it's going to take legal proof of an actual law being broken before the GOP majority will remove him from office.

Well, unfortunately for you and your brethren, it's going to take legal proof of an actual law being broken before the GOP majority will remove him from office.
I agree. I doubt a republican majority will remove him from office. It would require 65% - 70%+ of Americans wanting him removed - I just don't see that happening.

However, Trump did abuse his office by committing an impeachable offense - that's undeniable for all except the die hards. IMO, that case was made by the Dems, but the Bolton manuscript (as reported) nails down for those who say they need "first-hand" evidence/testimony.

Schiff makes stuff up all the time.
And then Lemmings like greed, rifle and Chevy repeat it. Pretty much the same show for the last 3-4 years. It’s amazing they never seem upset about being lied to or being made to look foolish repeating the garbage. Oh well I guess indoctrination works

I agree. I doubt a republican majority will remove him from office. It would require 65% - 70%+ of Americans wanting him removed - I just don't see that happening.

However, Trump did abuse his office by committing an impeachable offense - that's undeniable for all except the die hards. IMO, that case was made by the Dems, but the Bolton manuscript (as reported) nails down for those who say they need "first-hand" evidence/testimony.
What was the impeachable act?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT