ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on This, HerMan?

Sounds like they have qb issues for one.

Second, that was not during the anthem. I have no issue with it.

During the anthem. That is what i stated, moron

I don't give a flip what they do at practice. They can sit and sing Kumbaya prior to the game and a halftime, I don't care. Not during the anthem.

During the anthem.

Where is that "during the anthem" in the following post?

I bet they won't give Doc or Hamrick the hard questions. I bet Dabo and Saban bow dow to political correctness and all these players will be kneeling and talking bad about the country. If Doc let's them kneel, I won't watch Marshall anymore. I would rather lose every game that watch them kneel and disrespect the color guard. I will root for Army and toss my Marshall gear.

Where is that "during the anthem" in the following post?

Ugggh well one you took it from another thread used in another context.

Also, my post that you are trying to get me with mentions the color guard. I am highly doubting MU or any other football program has the color guard displaying the colors at a practice. The color guard is used to present the colors(the flag) during the national anthem.

So, yehh there is that.

If Doc let's them kneel, I won't watch Marshall anymore.

I would rather lose every game that watch them kneel and disrespect the color guard.

That's 2 entirely different statements, moron.

If Doc let's them kneel, I won't watch Marshall anymore.

I would rather lose every game that watch them kneel and disrespect the color guard.

That's 2 entirely different statements, moron.
grasping at straws you idiot. Go to bed and get some sleep.

grasping fools. why would i care what they do at practice idiot? you pieced two threads together, I stated color guard moron

You care because you're against any and all protests unless your stupid self agrees with the cause of the protest.

The 2 statements I quoted from you came from one post you wrote.

What 2 threads did I piece together?

This is perhaps the weakest argument ever placed out here on Pullman Square. greed has made many pointless arguments in the past, too many to count, but this one may be tops. The OP is really struggling with providing good, decent content these days. If it weren't for greeds support, I'm not sure anybody would bother chiming in. These posts are now relegated to the same line as those put forth by the Winston Salem poster.

Even my drunk posts give the people better efforts.

herdman might want to make preparations to throw away his herd gear and start rooting for Army....

“It was very powerful, and it was cool to be a part of it and see the kids as passionate as they were. It was staff-facilitated, but it was player-led. There’s a lot of stuff that these guys have planned to do. This was just the beginning of it.”
_____Luke Day strength and conditioning coach

herdman might want to make preparations to throw away his herd gear and start rooting for Army....

“It was very powerful, and it was cool to be a part of it and see the kids as passionate as they were. It was staff-facilitated, but it was player-led. There’s a lot of stuff that these guys have planned to do. This was just the beginning of it.”
_____
Luke Day strength and conditioning coach
I stated during the color guard, moron. You know the anthem? I dont care if they kneel otherwise.

If they kneel during the anthem I will not watch them anymore.

I stated during the color guard, moron. You know the anthem? I dont care if they kneel otherwise.

"If Doc let's them kneel, I won't watch Marshall anymore."

"I would rather lose every game that watch them kneel and disrespect the color guard."

2 separate statements. Doc has allowed them to kneel. You should stop watching Herd football.

Now if they kneel AND disrespect the color guard you can root for the Herd to lose every game.

If they kneel during the anthem I will not watch them anymore.

Get prepared.

At some point, we will all have to make a stand.

It's your time to make a stand.

"If Doc let's them kneel, I won't watch Marshall anymore."

"I would rather lose every game that watch them kneel and disrespect the color guard."

2 separate statements. Doc has allowed them to kneel. You should stop watching Herd football.

Now if they kneel AND disrespect the color guard you can root for the Herd to lose every game.

Get prepared.

It's your time to make a stand.
Piece together threads moron. Weak attempt. I could care less if they kneel in practice. Hell, I might do it with them to see what is going and hear their side. Color Guard, you know the thing that walks out with the flag?

Dumbest ass argument ever, moron.

Weak attempt. I could care less if they kneel in practice.

At some point, we will all have to make a stand. It was not just about the Redskins or the confederated monuments. It is part of a bigger picture. It was not just about kneeling for police brutality. There is a bigger movement going on. Those are just pieces of the puzzle. The flag, anthem, your school name, etc. will be next. Your rights will be eroded

When are you going to make a stand? After you've lost all those rights you're talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT