ADVERTISEMENT

Three Times in One Week

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Mush assembles the press in his 'fake' white house room, reads a script his handlers wrote for him, and then turns his back and walks through the temporary 'fake' wall, past the 'fake' pillars, without taking a question.

He's not allowed to take questions, you know.

greed voted for this mess, and still supports this fraudulent guy, who happens to share a bank account with a known meth addict/crackhead.

Reactions: mlblack16.
We don't have a real President. We have a tired old worn out figure head put out there by the establishment.

I am glad I did not vote for this mess. Sometimes I want to feel sorry for the Mush Head, but then realize there are Mush Supporter's who voted and still support this. What is wrong with them?

We don't have a real President. We have a tired old worn out figure head put out there by the establishment.

I am glad I did not vote for this mess. Sometimes I want to feel sorry for the Mush Head, but then realize there are Mush Supporter's who voted and still support this. What is wrong with them?
The alternative that was presented.

Mush assembles the press in his 'fake' white house room, reads a script his handlers wrote for him, and then turns his back and walks through the temporary 'fake' wall, past the 'fake' pillars, without taking a question.

He's not allowed to take questions, you know.

greed voted for this mess, and still supports this fraudulent guy, who happens to share a bank account with a known meth addict/crackhead.
Sad thing is he probably doesn’t even know the difference.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I still blame republicans for all of this. Had they just put forth one candidate who wasn’t a giant orange blowhard, they’d be in the White House. The fact Biden is this bad only reinforces that many people just voted for the likeable idiot over the unlikeable one.

Reactions: caliherd
Hilary was even less likeable. Although Trump 2020 could have given her a run for the money, but by then we had 4 years of his antics by then.
Antics? then you go and vote for someone like Mush, based on emotion, and look what we have. the man is not even remotely capable of doing the job.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Hilary was even less likeable. Although Trump 2020 could have given her a run for the money, but by then we had 4 years of his antics by then.

Hillary Clinton would have been championed by the media while Donald Trump was vilified by the same media from the get go.

Hillary Clinton would have been championed by the media while Donald Trump was vilified by the same media from the get go.
She would’ve been (I mean, this isn’t even a hypothetical, it happened during the election) championed by CNN and the like and eviscerated daily by Fox et al.

Fox has about the same viewership as CNN and MSNBC combined. They’re “the media” too.

Thing is Amtrak Joe isn’t likable and has a history of being a complete jackass. Well I will say the credit card companies love the guy.
What Did Delaware Boys, What Did Delaware.

She would’ve been (I mean, this isn’t even a hypothetical, it happened during the election) championed by CNN and the like and eviscerated daily by Fox et al.

Fox has about the same viewership as CNN and MSNBC combined. They’re “the media” too.
You forgot abc nbc cbs

Thing is Amtrak Joe isn’t likable and has a history of being a complete jackass. Well I will say the credit card companies love the guy.
What Did Delaware Boys, What Did Delaware.
A lot of companies HQ in Deleware. Works in their favor. They are there only on paper.

I thought this was going to be about the female Florida teachers that were recently arrested for having sex with their students.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
I just chewed and spit a whole box of French Vanilla ice cream, and now I'm watching the 1997 MAC Championship on youtube.

This is what it's all about, I guess. Thanks to Advil.

Reactions: i am herdman
There were a few, these slvts just don’t give a fvck now though.
I wonder what is going through this guys mind.
97c3502509a221147d8d591beded0c28.jpg

I just chewed and spit a whole box of French Vanilla ice cream, and now I'm watching the 1997 MAC Championship on youtube.

This is what it's all about, I guess. Thanks to Advil.
Enjoy that game. you have to go back to those years because we a shell of that now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT