ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Cruise Nails It

The new weed out there is not the old weed either. And, it is causing all kinds of problems. I wonder how many of these school shooters are on mind altering drugs?

Last edited:
You are now arguing FOR what you ridiculed when I told you this 15 years ago.

This is one of the many reasons I’m a teetotaler. I don’t want any mind altering substance in my body whatsoever, and that’s exactly what drugs and alcohol are intended to do…alter your state of mind.

I believe that SSRIs are the most over prescribed, over used substance in modern day medicine by far. A family medicine practitioner should not be prescribing this type of therapy IMO.

Do I think these medicines help in many cases? Yes. Under strict supervision and therapy. But I also think most of todays “mental illness” is an excuse for allowing poor behavior and terrible parenting.

tommie boy has the inside scoop. xenu placed him here via space opera. he's likely living his umpteenth life, this time on earth, and is likely back from the future where he found this information out. galactic confederacy type shit, man . . .

The new weed out there is not the old weed either.

@Raoul Duke MU is all for it.
It's the same weed, I mean it's all THC, you just need a lot less of it than when people were smoking Mexican brick weed. 10mg gummies are the way to go. 10 mg is a "normal" recreational dose; 2.5 mg is good for pain (this has been a lifesaver with my back pain). I guess you could eat four 10 mg gummies and go to Mars.

How people smoke a whole blunt of the strong weed is beyond me.

It's the same weed, I mean it's all THC, you just need a lot less of it than when people were smoking Mexican brick weed. 10mg gummies are the way to go. 10 mg is a "normal" recreational dose; 2.5 mg is good for pain (this has been a lifesaver with my back pain). I guess you could eat four 10 mg gummies and go to Mars.

How people smoke a whole blunt of the strong weed is beyond me.
try it when you aren't eating pills. you might like the buzz better.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT