ADVERTISEMENT

Top Zelensky Aide, Several High Ranking Ukrainian Officials Resign Following Corruption Claims

Anyway, let's keep throwing billions at them with seemingly no accountability.
Kind of like throwing billions at the rich here in the U S with no accountability. We can give Ukraine 150 billion/year for 10 years and it would equal the money it cost for the tax cuts for the rich.

Greed, carefully, step-by-step, explain to us how lowering the tax burden of one person imposes a *cost* on anyone else.
Let's dive into it. Let's say I pay $100,000 per year in federal taxes. Along comes a dirty republican who lowers the top tax rate to 25% and I'm now paying $75,000 to the federal government.

Explain how this is a handout to the rich. Explain how this imposes a burden of any kind on any other individual. Make a moral argument that I should be forced to pay so much more of the federal expenditures than you should.

Make a moral argument that I should be forced to pay so much more of the federal expenditures than you should.
I have said before, it can be seen as unfair. But I've also stated that the rich paying more is the only way the system works.

I have said before, it can be seen as unfair. But I've also stated that the rich paying more is the only way the system works.
We're not talking about fairness. You clearly said tax cuts to the rich are a cost. A cost to whom? What service from the government would you go without if tax cuts on all billionaires are reduced to zero?

Which question?
We're not talking about fairness. You clearly said tax cuts to the rich are a cost. A cost to whom? What service from the government would you go without if tax cuts on all billionaires are reduced to zero?

Greed never answers a question. He just mumbles out some bs. Liar, idiot, liar, idiot. Greed, should that billion $$$ cabinet conglomerate that you run Out Wayne pay more in taxes?
Last time I heard about that from you cons was that I didn't have a business.

I answered the first question.

He immediately "put me back on ignore", so why should I answer it?

If I get to determine if my dog or your mother is going to die tonight, is it OK with you that I choose for her to die rather than my dog?

I answered the first question.

He immediately "put me back on ignore", so why should I answer it?

If I get to determine if my dog or your mother is going to die tonight, is it OK with you that I choose for her to die rather than my dog?
Deflector

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT