ADVERTISEMENT

Top Zelensky Aide, Several High Ranking Ukrainian Officials Resign Following Corruption Claims

how liberals swallow the left's talking point that the rich pays little to no income tax is astonishing. let's look at some facts:
  • top 1% pay 1.6x more in tax than the bottom 90% combined
  • top 1% pay 18x more than bottom 50%
  • top 50% pay 42x more than bottom 50%
elon musk, alone, very likely paid more in federal tax in 2021 than every single person who subscribes to rivals earned AND paid in tax COMBINED during the same year. yet, idiots like greed and the rest of the left will have us believe the rich pays little to no tax.

it gets tiring listening to liberal idiots parroting bullshit lies. if they knew the bullshit they peddle was actually fabricated lies their puppeteers spoon fed them, do you think they'd be embarrassed and stop, or do you think they'd be like, "fvck it, anything for party"? rhetorical . . .

fun fact: i was today years old (yes, yes, a bit of a juvenile gut wrenching phrase) when i found out i'm much higher on the top X% of earners than i thought.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
  • top 1% pay 1.6x more in INCOME tax than the bottom 90% combined
  • top 1% pay 18x more than bottom 50%
  • top 50% pay 42x more than bottom 50%
top 1% make 21% of income
top 1% pay 24% of all taxes
the average 1% earner can work 1 year and make what the average earner in the bottom 25% make in 68 years.

top 1% make 21% of income
top 1% pay 24% of all taxes
the average 1% earner can work 1 year and make what the average earner in the bottom 25% make in 68 years.
. . . and, each of them earn whatever it is they make. i think everybody that posts here, including you, strived for better in their life. i couldn't give a shit less that i'll gross 25 or 30x more this year than what some high school kid does working at mcdonalds.

if they keep working hard, they'll eventually work their way up to fries, maybe management, or maybe even go on to college, graduate, come to work for me, and maybe take over my business some day. idiots like you think everything should be automatically handed to them, though, without having to earn anything.

. . . and, each of them earn whatever it is they make. i think everybody that posts here, including you, strived for better in their life. i couldn't give a shit less that i'll gross 25 or 30x more this year than what some high school kid does working at mcdonalds.

if they keep working hard, they'll eventually work their way up to fries, maybe management, or maybe even go on to college, graduate, come to work for me, and maybe take over my business some day. idiots like you think everything should be automatically handed to them, though, without having to earn anything.
You're an absolute idiot. I don't need morons like you advocating for tax cuts for people who are...already rich.

You're an absolute idiot. I don't need morons like you advocating for tax cuts for people who are...already rich.
How does taxing the rich make your life better other than you thinking some politicians showed those rich guys?

By the ultra rich are mostly Democrats now. Wall Street, Big Tech, Pharma, etc.

Reactions: alphasig1053
where did i advocate for tax cuts for the rich? i just put to bed the myth that people like you peddle that the rich pay little to nothing in income tax. sorry, facts over feelings.

where did i advocate for tax cuts for the rich? i just put to bed the myth that people like you peddle that the rich pay little to nothing in income tax. sorry, facts over feelings.
He can't grasp the concept of the rich already paying for the majority of taxes collected in this country. Until they are paying 100% of the taxes and lazy fvcks like him get a completely free ride, he won't be satisfied.

More of the liberal mindset to want to create change using someone else's money.

It bears repeating that Greed, at least partially, lives off the gub'ment teet (we pay his healthcare, if not more). Of course he wants people to pay higher taxes. That's more social welfare programs he hopes to benefit from.

It bears repeating that Greed, at least partially, lives off the gub'ment teet (we pay his healthcare, if not more). Of course he wants people to pay higher taxes. That's more social welfare programs he hopes to benefit from.
You're a liar. You do not pay my healthcare.

But if you want an example of how people receive help from the govt....

According to Forbes, his riches rose $24.3 billion between 2014 and 2018. Over those years, the data shows, Buffett reported paying $23.7 million in taxes. That works out to a true tax rate of 0.1%

You're a liar. You do not pay my healthcare.

But if you want an example of how people receive help from the govt....

According to Forbes, his riches rose $24.3 billion between 2014 and 2018. Over those years, the data shows, Buffett reported paying $23.7 million in taxes. That works out to a true tax rate of 0.1%
Paper riches. Unrealized gains/profits. Not surprisingly you’re too stupid to understand what that really means. Of course hypocrites like you took advantage of the same tax laws while working.

Lucky for you he’s set up his estate that his wealth will be distributed across countless charities and benefit countless people. Maybe you should read up and find which ones you can go leech off of.

Paper riches. Unrealized gains/profits. Not surprisingly you’re too stupid to understand what that really means. Of course hypocrites like you took advantage of the same tax laws while working.

Lucky for you he’s set up his estate that his wealth will be distributed across countless charities and benefit countless people. Maybe you should read up and find which ones you can go leech off of.
What it means is a tax rate of 0.1%.

You can go ahead and french kiss him now like you really want to.

. . . would ya just look at that, another hypocrite liberal's homoerotic tendencies coming out.

Tbf, if we embedded her with Russian troops, she would plow through an entire battalion's worth of rations in 2-3 days.
Sending Stacey to Ukraine makes sense. A bloated, unrealistic media backed mass, that wastes an unfathomable amount of money with no actual plan for victory, foolishly supported by the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98

Stop thinking of all those young boys you groom greed.

What it means is there is no tax rate on wealth. There is no wealth tax on unrealized gains moron. He did not have income in that amount.

The .1% rate is fictitious. Doesn’t exist. Pretty much like your business.

What is considered rich?

Eg reminds me of one thise guys back home talking about so and so and they got some money or one of those good highway jobs and got some money.

No, it is not fictitious. It was an article about wealth, not income.

A "true tax rate" is a made-up fable supported by envy and jealousy. Yes, it is fictitious rate because it doesn't exist under current law. You can avoid taxes by calling your "business" a hobby. They can avoid taxes by having limited their taxable gains on assets they haven't sold.

The article made it abundantly clear what they were doing. You lying idiot
Of course, the article made it clear. There is no "True tax rate". The .01% isn't real because their wealth is untaxable you dumb hilljack. There is only a real tax rate...meaning, what their taxable gains and income are.

We get it. You're a jealous, envious leech wanting someone else to pay your freight. Until congress decides to tax unrealized wealth/gains (a terrible idea by the way), your "True tax rate" will remain a dream.

Last edited:
The article made it abundantly clear what they were doing. You lying idiot.

You're a liar.

Yes they can, and do.
Did you ever take a child tax credit? A business write off or deduction?

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Of course, the article made it clear. There is no "True tax rate". The .01% isn't real because their wealth is untaxable you dumb hilljack. There is only a real tax rate...meaning, what their taxable gains and income are.

We get it. You're a jealous, envious leech wanting someone else to pay your freight. Until congress decides to tax unrealized wealth/gains (a terrible idea by the way), your "True tax rate" will remain a dream.
The article made it abundantly clear what they were doing. You lying idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT