ADVERTISEMENT

Top Zelensky Aide, Several High Ranking Ukrainian Officials Resign Following Corruption Claims

That would be some miserable shit. Hell, modern day warfare doesn't include this sort of tactic anymore.

I've only had to dig fox holes in training, but I can tell you they're not fun to be in most of the day and for damn sure not to sleep in.

I remember one night during an FTX on Ft. Lewis having to sleep in one I dug and this goddamn relentless mosquito would get close to my ear with a megaphone to blast his buzzing sound. I tried all night to swat and kill that fvcking thing but to no avail.

I'd have to start worrying before I could quit worrying.
Quit lying to the board Greed. Your constant whining about “transferring wealth to the wealthy” is indeed you worrying about what someone else is getting.

Like I said. Just STFU about what the wealthy are getting from the govt. It’s not yours anyway. Apparently the govt would rather “give it” to someone who knows how to actually grow it, and not some podunk holler dwelling inbred who couldn’t employ more than 2 people.

Quit lying to the board Greed.
You're the liar. Phlegmwad.
Your constant whining about “transferring wealth to the wealthy” is indeed you worrying about what someone else is getting.
Only because transferring it to the wealthy is both stupid and morally corrupt. Like you.
It’s not yours anyway.
Correct. phlegmwad
Apparently the REPUBLICANS would rather “give it” to someone who knows how to actually grow it
Then they need to find another recipient. You're trickle down doesn't trickle down.
and not some podunk holler dwelling inbred who couldn’t employ more than 2 people.
Lying hocker.

That would be some miserable shit. Hell, modern day warfare doesn't include this sort of tactic anymore.

I've only had to dig fox holes in training, but I can tell you they're not fun to be in most of the day and for damn sure not to sleep in.

I remember one night during an FTX on Ft. Lewis having to sleep in one I dug and this goddamn relentless mosquito would get close to my ear with a megaphone to blast his buzzing sound. I tried all night to swat and kill that fvcking thing but to no avail.

US Army infantry is training on trench clearning. Don't think they are digging the WW1 style like show in the picture, but our doctrine is a more mobile doctrine. But, they do some trench clearing exercises. But, they are doing it fairly often now.

Your a chronic liar. God hater.
tumblr_m08o200r661rqfhi2o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT