ADVERTISEMENT

Top Zelensky Aide, Several High Ranking Ukrainian Officials Resign Following Corruption Claims

Taxes are legally obligated to the federal government. That's because it's the government's money.

Tell all the landlords you can find to stop charging rent to renters...because it won't cost them anything, they just won't take in as much as before. You God hating imbecile.
You are truly retarded

The government owns the tax on anything they tax.
877b7c3638f5d1a76e09045eaac87600--sanford-and-son-funny-inspirational-quotes.jpg

We know greed is defeated because he has resorted to repeating his copy and paste post.
When he is reduced to idiot status, this is what you get. He's already had to change the premise of his original argument. From the govt "owning the money" ( "transferring wealth to the rich" assertion--boom gone) to "Govt owns taxes"

Reactions: mlblack16.
When he is reduced to idiot status, this is what you get. He's already had to change the premise of his original argument. From the govt "owning the money" ( "transferring wealth to the rich" assertion--boom gone) to "Govt owns taxes"
You're a lying idiot.

You are idiot. You are saying redistributed wealth when in fact its someone keeping more of their own money.
You lying God hating wife of Satan
It's not YOUR money, you God hating liar.

Exactly. YOUR legal monetary obligation to the government. It's their money.
You can keep repeating ignorant positions.

Money is a form of payment or exchange backed by the govt, but they dont OWN it. The govt OWES it. Technically, money is a "liability" on the govts balance sheet. Money is a debt owed.

You can keep repeating ignorant positions.

Money is a form of payment or exchange backed by the govt, but they dont OWN it. The govt OWES it. Technically, money is a "liability" on the govts balance sheet.

The government owes services for anything they tax.

extragreen said:
YOUR legal monetary obligation (my money) to the government because the govt is obligated to provide services for MY PAYMENT.

extragreen said:
paying your taxes.

The government owes the debt obligation when money is created.
^^^FIFY inbred.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
The government owns the tax on anything they tax. You don't own any taxes.
Those aren’t my taxes?? Are you going to start paying my tax bill?? You said they were my taxes.
Funny stuff. This is just another semantic argument. One of the only things you’re “good” at. The point is no one owns taxes you idiot. Taxes are owed . Taxes are no more owned by the govt than I own the services they provide for those payments. The same as your terrible attempt at a rent/landlord analogy. A landlord doesn’t OWN rent as you were trying to suggest. No one on the planet would suggest a landlord is owned his/her rents. He’s owed rent in order to provide the service of shelter.

The fvck it's not my money. I didn't see the government out there working the hours I put in to earn that money. You communist wife if Satan
He is a want to be marxist.

What's next, EG, we split all up and the govt hand it out accordingly?

Just cause you are not happy doesn't mean the rest of use don't work for it and it is ours.

It is OUR DAMN MONEY. Those govt officials work for the people. We pay out obligations accordingly. But, it si my money, my damn money.

Reactions: WVUSerg
The point is no one owns taxes you idiot. Taxes are owed . Sounds eerily similar to legal monetary obligation.
The government owns the taxes on everything they tax. The taxes are revenue for the government. They own the taxes and it's called revenue. The IRS collects taxes for the...yep, government.
Taxes are no more owned by the govt than I own the services they provide for those payments.
The government owns the taxes on everything they tax.

The fvck it's not my money. I didn't see the government out there working the hours I put in to earn that money. You communist wife if Satan
Correct. It's not your money.

Part of what you earned went to the government in taxes. That's their part. They own those taxes. The government owns the taxes on everything they tax.

The sequel to 1917 is now 2023.

Why are we even involved in this? They still haven't fixed the mold in all our own barracks yet. First war in history where you don't hear of real peace negotionations or someone trying to do it. No, US envoys for peace or like when they had peace envoys of Senators going over to Ireland or even the Gaza Strip.

Not here folks, Let's escalate the war. This spring may be a real blood bath over there. We will probably give Ukraine a submarine soon.

I read the other day that the British military is broken and basically is state of non readiness. Yet, here we are funneing billions to Ukraine.

Correct. It's not your money.

Part of what you earned went to the government in taxes. That's their part. They own those taxes. The government owns the taxes on everything they tax.
A tax break is still not redistribution of wealth.

He is a want to be marxist.

What's next, EG, we split all up and the govt hand it out accordingly?

Just cause you are not happy doesn't mean the rest of use don't work for it and it is ours.

It is OUR DAMN MONEY. Those govt officials work for the people. We pay out obligations accordingly. But, it si my money, my damn money.
Greed would have been a red coat during the Rev War.

Hahaha hahahaa

Ask Eg, the govt had that two trillion before it hit any of our paychecks.
I will no longer take Greeds concerns about govt expenditures too seriously. “It’s the govts money” and obviously they can do with it what they want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT