ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender in Women's Prison Impregnates Two Inmates

I love these stories that bring even more attention to the unserious clown world we live in. We’re expected to celebrate this dude’s mental illness that he is a woman, to the point where they’re incarcerating him with actual women, putting their lives in danger.

The eventual pushback to this absurdity could be violent, and won’t end well for the left. It’s pushing people like me — libertarian, non-religious, live-and-let-live types — very hard right. I’m finding myself more in line with the islamists than this abomination.

Or to put them in a women’s locker room, bathroom, competing in women’s sports, etc. Glad we can agree for once.
Well then we can't totally agree. In women's sports is dumb. But 99.9999999999% of trans women are not rapists nor the kind of person that would be doing the helicopter with their junk in the locker room. And a man who wants to do those things as a man isn't going to waste time dressing up to do it, men accost and rape women every single day without putting on a dress.

I also doubt this trans woman is a rapist. Just a functioning penis that likes vagina, in a place where penis is in short supply but high demand. But also someone that doesn't give a fvck about following the rules in the first place, hence why they are in prison. So this is very dumb. But alos, this is nothing like someone who has sincerely transitioned and just wants to live their life.

You really should met a couple of sincere, law abiding trans women. The kind that are not going to randomly show their dick to non-trans women.

Well then we can't totally agree. In women's sports is dumb. But 99.9999999999% of trans women are not rapists nor the kind of person that would be doing the helicopter with their junk in the locker room. And a man who wants to do those things as a man isn't going to waste time dressing up to do it, men accost and rape women every single day without putting on a dress.

I also doubt this trans woman is a rapist. Just a functioning penis that likes vagina, in a place where penis is in short supply but high demand. But also someone that doesn't give a fvck about following the rules in the first place, hence why they are in prison. So this is very dumb. But alos, this is nothing like someone who has sincerely transitioned and just wants to live their life.

You really should met a couple of sincere, law abiding trans women. The kind that are not going to randomly show their dick to non-trans women.
Did I say ANYTHING about rapists? I simply stated where they don’t belong.

If it has tits and wears a dress, does it belong in the men's room? Think of the pervert women who will come in there and try to corrupt our sons!
So we should allow adults to decide if they should have a make believe penis or vagina and do whatever they want, but allow babies to have no choice while their skull is collapsed and ending their lives? Libs and apparently Libertarians are some mentally sick individuals.

whoa-surprise.gif

So we should allow adults to decide if they should have a make believe penis or vagina and do whatever they want, but allow babies to have no choice while their skull is collapsed and ending their lives? Libs and apparently Libertarians are some mentally sick individuals.
Find my post where I said I support late term abortion. Hell, find my post where I said I support abortions of choice after 15 weeks. While you are at it, try to find the one where I said I personally approve of the concept of abortion, except for in fvcked up circumstances.

What does concern me is what I always said: give pro lifers an inch past common sense and they will take a mile. We now see that in state attempts to ban abortion even in the case of rape and incest...of course, if their daughters were raped and impregnated, they'd fly to a state with abortion...at the least the well off ones would, and that's the ones that tell the poor cracker conservatives what to think, and they really don't give a fvck about them. A rape baby is a gift from God, I heard that out of one of their mouths myself.

Another thing: why do many Bible Thumpers lie and present that all abortions are performed the way 6% of abortions are done? I thought lying was also a sin. Absolutely knock out those abortions, unless it is to save the life of the mother, or some sick son of a bitch knocked up his 12 year kid and it wasn't discovered until 20 weeks. It's a fvcked up world...which is also why I support the death penalty, and no true libertarian would support that, so maybe you and the other dipshits here are right after all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT