ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s net worth reportedly soars to $6.5 billion after media company stock jumps

Cool. So now your orange jesus can't come up with 3% cash of his wealth for a bond.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.
even cooler, and well known, yore an idiot. you throw percentages around as though we're talking about your measly net worth or your business's best year's worth of gross income.

to put this into perspective which you'll never understand, your net worth is likely less than 1.5% of 1% of trump's net worth. small percentages . . . doesn't mean much, right? what those small percentages do mean is that trump is likely worth greater than $6.499 billion than you.

attempting to pull cash of $175M together is a bit more complex than pulling 3% of your net worth, like $30K or $40K, if yore lucky?

in before the neanderthal's next copy/paste becuase the dumbass has nothing else and cannot comprehend any of what i just posted.

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall Jeff
Book royalties and speaking engagements. You stupid trumptard.

When did it become illegal to create paintings and sell them? Moron.

Yes. You idiot. Important jobs usually require experience.

And it's painfully obvious your orange jesus had zero experience in governing.

You're a liar. Seriously, get help. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker Godless satan servant.
^^ignorant stooge^^

even cooler, and well known, yore an idiot. you throw percentages around as though we're talking about your measly net worth or your business's best year's worth of gross income.

to put this into perspective which you'll never understand, your net worth is likely less than 1.5% of 1% of trump's net worth. small percentages . . . doesn't mean much, right? what those small percentages do mean is that trump is likely worth greater than $6.499 billion than you.

attempting to pull cash of $175M together is a bit more complex than pulling 3% of your net worth, like $30K or $40K, if yore lucky?

in before the neanderthal's next copy/paste becuase the dumbass has nothing else and cannot comprehend any of what i just posted.
Cool. So now your orange jesus can't come up with 3% cash of his wealth for a bond.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

not sure what he understands...there is a reason he grabbed a saw, hammer and sandpaper after dropping out of HS rather than furthering his education.
How do you tell people you are a liberal elitist without telling them you are a liberal elitist?

Whoa there.

Can you unblock me on Facebook? Arch’ isn’t posting about his wife as much, so I need some more of your selfies for board entertainment.
If you're laying in that hospital bed, looking for spank material, Michigan has some pics from the 70s when he was sporting an afro that you might be interested in.

Besides, he keeps posting about you, begging for your attention.

Reactions: riflearm2
Donald Trump GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT