ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Franklin Graham are out helping people, while Biden and Kamalasit on their asses.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If this were in a big city they would be on it. Wrong people and voting the wrong way is my theory. That's one man's opinion.

A lot of these people in these counties would normally be voting for Trump. They might not be able to vote now. Probably what the Dems want.

Hey Mush and Hyena, pretend these people are illegals and Zelensky's cousin.

Reactions: 30CAT
If this were in a big city they would be on it. Wrong people and voting the wrong way is my theory. That's one man's opinion.

A lot of these people in these counties would normally be voting for Trump. They might not be able to vote now. Probably what the Dems want.

Hey Mush and Hyena, pretend these people are illegals and Zelensky's cousin.

Yeah, trump has been a huge help. He was at the Georgia vs. Alabama game throwing boxes of popcorn and chicken tenders to people. This was almost as helpful as when he was pretending to play basketball and toss paper towels to people in Puerto Rico during their disaster:

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yeah, trump has been a huge help. He was at the Georgia vs. Alabama game throwing boxes of popcorn and chicken tenders to people. This was almost as helpful as when he was pretending to play basketball and toss paper towels to people in Puerto Rico during their disaster:

He is on-site today in Valdosta working on storm relief.

Reactions: 30CAT and ohio herd
I bet he is getting a lot accomplished. Even as President when he had far more pull, he was playing basketball with paper towel rolls.
Mission accomplished!

Well, we know America was a hell of a lot better off under Trump than Pedo-Joe.

So there's that.

Commie Toe worse than Pedo-Joe.

You're nothing more than a bleater.

Oh bullshit. I've seen you clowns posting this shit on social media all weekend. Your brains are rotted from social media algorithms filled with the lying assholes you follow.

I've been following this closely from the get-go, because I knew how bad it was going to be....oddly, I think it could have been worse, a lot of people got the hell out before it hit.

FEMA has hundreds of personnel in the mountains. NCNG, TNG, even the Coast Guard is on site, as well as teams from 18 states.

FEMA has already delivered over a million liters of water and 600k meals. FEMA has also been setting up Starlink for coms, which is a brilliant use of technology. so many people just want to know that their loved ones are safe. This info is STRAIGHT FROM THE NC GOVERNMENT TODAY. Look it up if you don't believe it.

Yes, people are still suffering. I'd expect someone from WV to understand the geography and that the basic problem here is access. Many roads and bridges are gone, and many that are not are buried in mud and debris. There is no power and won't be for weeks in many places. This is what happens when 30" of rain fall in the most rugged area of the eastern United States. NCDOT has thousands of workers trying to clear roads. This effort is going to take a while. It's like every valley there was bombed. Nothing there is going to be easy.

Reactions: extragreen
Oh bullshit. I've seen you clowns posting this shit on social media all weekend. Your brains are rotted from social media algorithms filled with the lying assholes you follow.

I've been following this closely from the get-go, because I knew how bad it was going to be....oddly, I think it could have been worse, a lot of people got the hell out before it hit.

FEMA has hundreds of personnel in the mountains. NCNG, TNG, even the Coast Guard is on site, as well as teams from 18 states.

FEMA has already delivered over a million liters of water and 600k meals. FEMA has also been setting up Starlink for coms, which is a brilliant use of technology. so many people just want to know that their loved ones are safe. This info is STRAIGHT FROM THE NC GOVERNMENT TODAY. Look it up if you don't believe it.

Yes, people are still suffering. I'd expect someone from WV to understand the geography and that the basic problem here is access. Many roads and bridges are gone, and many that are not are buried in mud and debris. There is no power and won't be for weeks in many places. This is what happens when 30" of rain fall in the most rugged area of the eastern United States. NCDOT has thousands of workers trying to clear roads. This effort is going to take a while. It's like every valley there was bombed. Nothing there is going to be easy.

The billions being paid to subsidize illegal, foreign nationals would be better used on citizens of our country. It's our money, not the government's, right?

Heartbreaking images. I would volunteer to physically help if I knew where to go. I may try to contact the Red Criss to give a monetary donation.

The billions being paid to subsidize illegal, foreign nationals would be better used on citizens of our country. It's our money, not the government's, right?
The topic of this thread is that the federal government isn't doing shit in WNC, ETN, etc. because people there vote for Trump.

That is a lie.

Are you making your post to deflect from that lie? If so, it was an unsuccessful effort.

Also, and this might be a surprise for your orange-loving ass, but there are illegal immigrants in that region (as there is anywhere with a thriving restaurant industry). Perhaps they should not be rescued, so say you.

We MIGHT take that into consideration when you stop giving money to Israel every year, and stop supporting 20 year wars that accomplish nothing.

The topic of this thread is that the federal government isn't doing shit in WNC, ETN, etc. because people there vote for Trump.

That is a lie.

Are you making your post to deflect from that lie? If so, it was an unsuccessful effort.

Also, and this might be a surprise for your orange-loving ass, but there are illegal immigrants in that region (as there is anywhere with a thriving restaurant industry). Perhaps they should not be rescued, so say you.

Nope. Just pointing out that Democrats put illegal foreign nationals above Americans. Carry on.

Keep Kamala & Biden out of GA, NC, & TN for at least the next month while those states clean up from the devastation. Given the amount of resources required to move a sitting President &/or VP in ideal conditions, those areas are better off not having to deal with those drain on resources.

Keep Kamala & Biden out of GA, NC, & TN for at least the next month while those states clean up from the devastation. Given the amount of resources required to move a sitting President &/or VP in ideal conditions, those areas are better off not having to deal with those drain on resources.
"undecided" voter^^

Where do you suppose those states are getting their resources? Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT