ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Brings Peace to Korean Peninsula

Now that cons believe the policy of "fire and fury" worked like a charm to force NK into submission, why are they not asking cheetos to do the same thing with syria, iran, russia, mexico, etc.?
perhaps because those mentioned aren't consistently threatening the US with a nuclear strike?? i dunno, you tell us.

Whoops...

xxeybuz2igu01.jpg
i was listening to npr this morning and it genuinely seemed like they were angry they had to give Trump credit for any of this.

perhaps because those mentioned aren't consistently threatening the US with a nuclear strike?? i dunno, you tell us.

If you have a hammer, use it. Fire and fury would get Russia and Iran out of syria, Iran from developing nukes, and Mexico to pay for the wall. Just think of the many things you could get done. I know you dunno.

EG if Peace is signed in Korea even after we give them money Trump would be a top candidate for Nobel Peace and probably would win it. You agree or disagree. Seems like he has finally done something helpful for the first time. I thought NK would be a nuclear threat the rest of my wife..Now we might be over the threat of nuclear war. Heck Yes I would give them money. We want peace or just talk about It. The left hating the right is ruining families. Party of peace no way.

EG if Peace is signed in Korea even after we give them money Trump would be a top candidate for Nobel Peace and probably would win it.

That would be like giving me credit for Marshall's win over Wichita State in the tournament.

Seems like he has finally done something helpful for the first time.

He's done nothing but shoot off his mouth.
Heck Yes I would give them money.

Really? You cons still complain about obama giving iran the money we owed them?

The left hating the right is ruining families.

The right hating the left is ruining families and the United States.

Don't need luck, it's already in the works. Have you been paying attention to what's been happening in Armenia? You guys are 10 steps behind the curve because you're blinded by your hatred of Trump.

I have been paying attention. I even know the French are involved, while most people were fawning over who wore what to that state dinner. But I also know Iran is currently involved in three proxy wars against the US and/or it's allies, which they do because 1.) they don't give a **** to die, and 2.) because they are radical Muslims. One and two are closely related. While Iran may denuclearize (that is what the current deal does for a while, after all), as long as Iran is ran by crazy Muslim clerics Iran will not be peaceful.

TL,DR= you are a fvxking idiot.

I have been paying attention. I even know the French are involved, while most people were fawning over who wore what to that state dinner. But I also know Iran is currently involved in three proxy wars against the US and/or it's allies, which they do because 1.) they don't give a **** to die, and 2.) because they are radical Muslims. One and two are closely related. While Iran may denuclearize (that is what the current deal does for a while, after all), as long as Iran is ran by crazy Muslim clerics Iran will not be peaceful.

TL,DR= you are a fvxking idiot.

What I'm telling you is the Mullahs days are numbered. Much like I've known about the events surrounding North Korea for a little while as well. I can't help it that you guys and your hatred of Trump blind you from what's really going on in the world.

Reactions: 19MU88
What I'm telling you is the Mullahs days are numbered. Much like I've known about the events surrounding North Korea for a little while as well. I can't help it that you guys and your hatred of Trump blind you from what's really going on in the world.

You don't know shit. But please enlighten us with exact details of this new government of Iran.

You don't know shit. But please enlighten us with exact details of this new government of Iran.

I don't know details, I just know they're on the clock. There are lots of us who have been ahead of the curve. It's not that hard when you're not blinded by emotional reflex towards the President.

Reactions: 19MU88
Give credit where credit is applicable. Trump worked the deal to meet and also carried an hard line message.

Truly amazing so far
Bluster and Bullshi!t aren't leadership styles I admire, condone or believe we need in the US Presidency. However, we can't take this away from Trump. Now, it wasn't "all" him as the self-promoting windbag asserted yesterday....But there's no denying he played an important role. Just have to wait and see what we're going to be asked to give or give up as part of this agreement....and, more importantly, if North Korea has any intention of holding up their end of the bargain.

EG says trump has zero impact on peace in NK. Could someone especially EG give me the names of those who are making History. If trump isn't who are these great men? If EG is right I want domestic mail them a thank you note. Sure doesn't matter what party they are from either. Had we done things right those numbers would be even. If its a division of our armed forces I want names of leaders making last call on historic moves, possible

Jews are definitely Deep State. It's all over the internet.

See, this is why we can't have an honest back and forth. I try and then guys like you always throw out bullshit to distract and create strawmen like nobodies business. Carry on.

See, this is why we can't have an honest back and forth.

A little thing about me you would know if you had been around here longer....I am into conspiracy theories. Not that I believe them (99% are obvious bullshit), but I enjoy reading them. And the Deep State theories come down to Jews about nine out of ten times.

It's a good thing you motherfvckers have Fox News, because a lot of the shit you all read on the internet is contected to some really unsavory stuff. Fox takes the heat off the harcore stuff while brainwashing the hillbillies. It's a good setup, actually. I think the left would try the same thing, but actual Communism is less alluring to white people than good old fashioned white power. Hitler understood that. Smart guy, before he got hooked on crank.

I am into conspiracy theories.

Me too.

Not that I believe them (99% are obvious bullshit), but I enjoy reading them.

Of course they are. It's finding the little nuggets of truth that's interesting.

And the Deep State theories come down to Jews about nine out of ten times.

True. That's usually when I tune them out.

It's a good thing you motherfvckers have Fox News

Fox news is for suckers.

I think the left would try the same thing, but actual Communism is less alluring to white people than good old fashioned white power.

It's less alluring because if you've paid attention communisms body count is approaching 75 million or so. And white power is for tatted up pencil dicks.

In the end though, I'm not talking about a conspiracy theory. I'm talking about watching events unfold in a way that, if you're paying attention, should not surprise you.

Tune them out, except when you are quoting European white supremacist politicians, amirite.

And yes Fox is for suckers, that was a pretty major point of my argument.
i watch faux and the clinton cockwashing network both for pure entertainment. is there actually any MSM out there that provides real objective news?

i watch faux and the clinton cockwashing network both for pure entertainment. is there actually any MSM out there that provides real objective news?

Try reading. I only turn on big TV news media when something crazy is happening. Hell, I only watch the local news to see the killings. Seriously, reading news in longer formats lets nuance and details into the story, and that helps one form an opinion better than just "one side sucks".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT