ADVERTISEMENT

trump cannot tell the truth about anything.

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
TRUMP SAYS HE IS 6'3" 230 LBS.
I WILL GUARANTEE YOU THAT MF IS WAY OVER 300 LBS.
JUST LOOK AT THAT FAT FUNK AND TELL ME HE WEIGHS
LESS THAN DEVON JOHNSON. NO FREAKING WAY.
I MEAN NOT THAT HIS WEIGHT MATTERS THAT MUCH IT'S JUST
THE FACT THAT HE LIES SO MUCH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO
TELL THE TRUTH - EVER - ABOUT ANYTHING.

A (real) former D1 football player would understand that muscle weight (Devon Johnson) is far heavier than plain fat tissue weight (DT).

bradytrump.jpg

Brady 6' 4" 225 pounds
Trump 6' 3" ????? You decide

Trump isn't anywhere near 300 lbs, or probably even 250. I am considerably bigger than Trump and I'm not even close to 300. I'm 6'4.

Reactions: ohio herd
These people are all too old, fat and run down. What we really need is a Chinese kid in middle school. It's time to really have a president who's smarter than everybody else.

I'd vote for a Ching Chong for president, provided I was convinced he would sell out his own people for a square meal.

the biggest test of "honesty" will come after he wins. will all the crybaby Libs that swore they would move from the US keep their word? if so, then Trumps biggest and boldest statement of "Making America Great Again" will have been irrefutably proven true...

how do you make america great again - when time after
time, after time, after time YOU CHOOSE PUTIN OVER
AMERICA?

I'LL GUARANTEE THAT FAT SOB IS 330 LBS IF HE IS ONE.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THAT LYING FVCK.

article-2171634-1401AB1C000005DC-116_306x513.jpg
images

Who even cares if Trump is a little overweight? He does multiple engagements every day, he's been nonstop for months and he's not the one collapsing or cancelling events because of exhaustion. I swear, if I was a debate moderator I wouldn't ask a single question, I'd just take the two candidates to a high school track and tell them to walk one mile. Whoever doesn't die wins.

I bet Trump is healthy enough to get a hard-on.

I am guessing Hillary, try as she might, cannot.

Hillary gasping for air as she sinks...

NOBODY GIVES A FVCK ABOUT WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN...

Trump had a "mic drop" moment today. For the last couple of weeks she has been his biggest campaign asset. Here we all thought Trump would run his mouth into the ground. Keep talking about tabloid issues while he outlines economic policy....

Hillary gasping for air as she sinks...

NOBODY GIVES A FVCK ABOUT WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN...

Trump had a "mic drop" moment today. For the last couple of weeks she has been his biggest campaign asset. Here we all thought Trump would run his mouth into the ground. Keep talking about tabloid issues while he outlines economic policy....

So now it's a tabloid issue. It's probably THE issue that is responsible for his political claim to fame. Over half of republicans believe that obama was not born in the united states.

And his economic policy.....trickle down economics x 2. Tax cuts for the rich and, oh no, more national debt.

So now it's a tabloid issue. It's probably THE issue that is responsible for his political claim to fame. Over half of republicans believe that obama was not born in the united states.

And his economic policy.....trickle down economics x 2. Tax cuts for the rich and, oh no, more national debt.

you obviously didn't watch his economic speech yesterday or read the transcript...

“Hillary Clinton and her camping of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it,” Trump said in Washington, D.C. “President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”

It's over. You beta male libs need to live in the present, quit worrying about bullshit lib issues like gender fvcking pronouns and concentrate on the real world.

Reactions: andy4theherd
you obviously didn't watch his economic speech yesterday or read the transcript...

No, I didn't. Somehow lowering his tax cuts for the wealthy from 10 trillion to 4.4 trillion doesn't excite me. And it's still trickle down x 2.

No, I didn't. Somehow lowering his tax cuts for the wealthy from 10 trillion to 4.4 trillion doesn't excite me. And it's still trickle down x 2.

then don't comment on it.

you look more like an ass than usual...

What was your title when you worked on Clintons campaign strategy team?

So, in your attempt to refute my statement that hillary nor her campaign started the birther movement, you want me to look up the "Lack of American Roots" memo that doesn't question obama's place of birth.

What did you campaign strategists mean when you typed it out. Enlighten us since you obviously have the insider view.

What did you campaign strategists mean when you typed it out. Enlighten us since you obviously have the insider view.

Then you agree that the memo you used to refute my statement did not mention any questioning of obama's place of birth?

No, moron. I want you to explain exactly what that talking point means since you're the one refuting it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT